Blue Sky Peptide T3

papaya

Thanks papaya. I was hoping to follow the link that @estactichamster listed above. The link is to an alibaba page but it goes to a 404 error page when I click on it. I guess I'll stay with the combo of novotiral and bspt3 for now. Cheers :)
i think alibaba makes u order things in major bulk tho. how long do the bsp bottles last? is it dumb of me to order 6?

papaya

i think alibaba makes u order things in major bulk tho. how long do the bsp bottles last? is it dumb of me to order 6?
btw, i'm sure if u google u can find bulk t3, but i just think it might be dangerous to try and experiment w/dosing.

M

marikay

I'm not sure how long the bottles last. I bought three and am now just getting to the bottom of the first bottle. I'll post here when I open the second bottle. I think as long as the bottles don't get exposed to a lot of heat they should be OK.

papaya

I'm not sure how long the bottles last. I bought three and am now just getting to the bottom of the first bottle. I'll post here when I open the second bottle. I think as long as the bottles don't get exposed to a lot of heat they should be OK.
it's just so much cheaper to order 6 & get the discount + free shipping. maybe keep it in the fridge? can u tell if there's alcohol in it? that would help preserve it.

lindsay

do u feel a difference since starting the t4? wondering if i should stick to my thai thiroyd & just add t3 or just go completely bsp

Not really, but I think my body had depleted my T4 reserves entirely and it takes about two weeks to store in the tissues. So maybe in another week or two I will notice a difference.

M

marikay

it's just so much cheaper to order 6 & get the discount + free shipping. maybe keep it in the fridge? can u tell if there's alcohol in it? that would help preserve it.

not sure what's in it, the taste is a little bit sweet and a little metallic. i'm pretty sure the t3 in my bottle is still working, even though it's been months since i first opened it (no fridge).

papaya

not sure what's in it, the taste is a little bit sweet and a little metallic. i'm pretty sure the t3 in my bottle is still working, even though it's been months since i first opened it (no fridge).
metallic taste sounds a little scary, i hope it doesn't contain heavy metals

papaya

Not really, but I think my body had depleted my T4 reserves entirely and it takes about two weeks to store in the tissues. So maybe in another week or two I will notice a difference.
do you know how long are you suppsed to do t3 only to clear up rt3?

ladywin

I find this thread so very interesting. BSP t3 had absolutely no effect on my little guys. The BSP Clen makes them shake and tremble, though. So, I would say the BSP clen is gtg, but save your $ as far as the BSP T3. I went up to 3 dropper FULLS. Nuttin honey. My mice just looked at me. I really need a grossman alternative so that I can at the very least defend my hypothesis. It looks like grossman will never be back, though. Any suggestions equal to grossman?

papaya

I find this thread so very interesting. BSP t3 had absolutely no effect on my little guys. The BSP Clen makes them shake and tremble, though. So, I would say the BSP clen is gtg, but save your $ as far as the BSP T3. I went up to 3 dropper FULLS. Nuttin honey. My mice just looked at me. I really need a grossman alternative so that I can at the very least defend my hypothesis. It looks like grossman will never be back, though. Any suggestions equal to grossman?
wow, that is alot. i give my mouse 1 drop, i think it works, but i'm not totally sure. u can try the other liquid 1 that's blue or the novotirol which people seem to like, it's a combo of t3/t4

DaveFoster

It would be nice to know the actual dosage of BSP, whether 2.6 or 4.2 mcg per drop.

The latter is slightly above Ray's recommendation for an hourly dose of T3, while the former could be dosed three times in two hours: in the morning, for example.

Emunagal

FYI I emailed them to ask about any other ingredients/inactive ingredients and they said:

Ingredients: All research chems are a proprietary blend of (ETOH) (ethanol), Glycerol, and distilled water.

This is the best I have seen so far. Be warned that some companies are cutting their peptides with propelyne glycol (PEG). Really bad stuff!!!

Vanced

BSP T3 is really working well for me now, I would say it is the best T3 I have used.

The only annoying thing is dosing it, the t3 powder is obviously not dissolved into the solution so you have to really shake it up before using the dropper, even then there are some flakes that come out which leads me to think the dosing might be quite inconsistent between drops.

I have also recently used the BSP T4, however the lumps seem to be even bigger in this and the dosing is just too hard for it to work. I was getting high reverse t3 symptoms from using 6 drops of the T4 which should equal 96mcg, however from my subjective feeling and experience it felt like way more, at least 150mcg, probably due to the way some big flakes sometimes getting dropped in.

Anyone else take the BSP T4 and find this?

papaya

BSP T3 is really working well for me now, I would say it is the best T3 I have used.

The only annoying thing is dosing it, the t3 powder is obviously not dissolved into the solution so you have to really shake it up before using the dropper, even then there are some flakes that come out which leads me to think the dosing might be quite inconsistent between drops.

I have also recently used the BSP T4, however the lumps seem to be even bigger in this and the dosing is just too hard for it to work. I was getting high reverse t3 symptoms from using 6 drops of the T4 which should equal 96mcg, however from my subjective feeling and experience it felt like way more, at least 150mcg, probably due to the way some big flakes sometimes getting dropped in.

Anyone else take the BSP T4 and find this?
oddly i find that i get more energy from the bsp t4 than i do from the bsp t3.just curious, what are the expiration dates on your t3 & t4 bottles?

Vanced

oddly i find that i get more energy from the bsp t4 than i do from the bsp t3.just curious, what are the expiration dates on your t3 & t4 bottles?

t4: June 2018
t3: December 2018

When I first started the t4, the next day I had a HUGE energy rush, it felt great tbh if a little too stimulating. I think maybe the t4 in this liquid form just absorbs much better for me? I felt great on it for the first week, then started getting reverse t3 symptoms like I have in the past when taking other tablet forms of t4.

I must admit though I did start higher on about 8 drops of it - 16mcg per drop so thats 128mcg, however that is a normal amount of tablet t4 I have taken in the past without issue.

How many drops are you taking? Do you also have the big flakes in there?

I might just try taking less, I seem to have a fine line on t4 though and go from feeling good to cr@p quickly if the dose is too high.

papaya

t4: June 2018
t3: December 2018

When I first started the t4, the next day I had a HUGE energy rush, it felt great tbh if a little too stimulating. I think maybe the t4 in this liquid form just absorbs much better for me? I felt great on it for the first week, then started getting reverse t3 symptoms like I have in the past when taking other tablet forms of t4.

I must admit though I did start higher on about 8 drops of it - 16mcg per drop so thats 128mcg, however that is a normal amount of tablet t4 I have taken in the past without issue.

How many drops are you taking? Do you also have the big flakes in there?

I might just try taking less, I seem to have a fine line on t4 though and go from feeling good to cr@p quickly if the dose is too high.
i take 2 drops of t4 & 1 drop of t3 3x a day, when i take it. have you had any blood work since taking bsp thyroid? i guess maybe it has a few big flakes, it's mostly clear tho. i haven't used it in a few weeks, i'll pay closer attn next time i use it.

Vanced

i take 2 drops of t4 & 1 drop of t3 3x a day, when i take it. have you had any blood work since taking bsp thyroid? i guess maybe it has a few big flakes, it's mostly clear tho. i haven't used it in a few weeks, i'll pay closer attn next time i use it.

No not had any bloods taken since being on it, I would like to stabilise on it first for a while. My thyroid doesn't work at all, so I am dependant on thyroid medication.

What is the expiry on yours?

papaya

t4 is march 2018 & t3 is april 2018. what other thyroid products have you tried? i mainly use thiroyd, but i don't want to but my tsh tested low on it & i had normal t4 but low t3.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals