Blue Sky Peptide T3

Dotdash

@Dotdash if you see the pdf file of T3 quality (presumed to be done to BSP T3 product) then you can see the real T3 formula. It seems that formula displayed in the main page was just written in a hurry. The pdf document seems more formal to obtain that data. Actually, the formula is C15H12I3NO4. The change vs the formula you cited for cynomel is an extra H (hydrogen) and the lack of NA (sodium). I just ordered this product for the lack of Cynomel (I live in Mexico) in the same hope to be a good substitute even assuming less power that can be easily adjusted with more drops.

About the drops and mcg discussion, I just want to add that the "official" or "standard" measure for a drop is 0.05ml. That means that 1 ml = 20 drops. Almost all pharmaceutical or supplement products are measured this way. BUT, that is only as reference, because in reality, every dropper has a different dose per drop and that also changes with altitude, pressure, temperature, humidity, etc. So everybody MUST measure its own dropper. I even got some droppers at amazon that dose almost exactly 0.05ml for lugol Iodine, but then only dose 0.03ml for nascent iodine. So go figure. If @narouz measured 24 drops per ml that is a very good starting point. The input from BSP is that there are 100mcg of T3 per ml. Then everybody needs to measure how many drops per ml are obtaining at its place and do the math. But then again, the result is just a guideline since as we all know, potency or efficiency varies across al T3 products (cynomel, cytomel, Tiromel, etc, etc). So at the end, it seems no matter what the real number is, everybody seems to be getting around 2 to 3 mcg per drop compared to cynomel.

Thank you very much for the pdf document information. The formula is indeed very close to cynomel. I could not reconcile the selling of a false advertised product with its effect being so similar to cynomel, so very glad to have this cleared up.

ladywin

Hello everyone. I thought that I would update you on my research. (BSP) So, I have been taking my mice's temp and and HR to determine dose. I went up to 140 mcg. Not much of anything. BSP t3, in my opinion, is very under dosed. When I ran the same experiment when using cynomel, the little cuties ran in their wheel like nuts. They had so much energy. They lost weight at the end of the experiment. I only went up to 100 mcg of the cynomel. If I upped the dose of BSP, I could probably find the sweet spot, but I don't want to kill my little guys. The reason that I think that it is just under dosed and not bunk is I experimented with some BSP clen. 20 mcg and they sweated, shook, acted nervous, and experienced muscle cramping. (TAURINE times a billion didn't help!) A company wouldn't pick and chose, so I believe that the T3 is gtg, just under dosed If anyone has another experience, please let me know. Like I said, I don't want to harm my cute little mice. I look forward to all hypotheses. THANKS!

Last edited:
M

marikay

The real mystery is why this is so hard to get.

BSP is real. It isn't new, even. I've seen references to it several years ago.

You can buy T3 in bulk very cheaply:
http://sxlxsw.en.alibaba.com/produc...bulk_Supply_Best_T3_Triiodothyronine.html'']]
$10 to $15 per GRAM.

Let's see, at $15 per gram, assuming 50mcg per day, that's 300 days worth for $15 at the most.

Those guys at BSP make good money. You can buy it at 35% off, and they give you free bottles etc. Because it is super profitable.

Now why can't Pharma companies sell it cheaply? It is mind boggling and probably has to do with government interference. BSP is off the grid as far as not being a drug, sold for research purposes.

Tried to follow the link above. It leads to a 404 message on the alibaba site.

lindsay

Tried to follow the link above. It leads to a 404 message on the alibaba site.

Not sure you will be able to order it from this site if you do not live in the US, but give it a whirl anyhow! I like the BSP T3 so far - and the T4 I ordered just arrived today. I gauge thyroid function by how my digestion is and it has been WAY better since I started taking the BSP T3 a couple weeks ago. Hoping the T4/T3 combo will keep things functioning goodly:

http://www.blueskypeptide.com/t3-liothyronine-100-mcg-per-ml-x-30ml.html#customer-reviews

M

marikay

Not sure you will be able to order it from this site if you do not live in the US, but give it a whirl anyhow! I like the BSP T3 so far - and the T4 I ordered just arrived today. I gauge thyroid function by how my digestion is and it has been WAY better since I started taking the BSP T3 a couple weeks ago. Hoping the T4/T3 combo will keep things functioning goodly:

http://www.blueskypeptide.com/t3-liothyronine-100-mcg-per-ml-x-30ml.html#customer-reviews

Hi Lindsay. I was referring to the T3 that comes in bulk. I already use BSP T3 but wanted to try the cheaper option mentioned above. Thanks anyway.

lindsay

Hi Lindsay. I was referring to the T3 that comes in bulk. I already use BSP T3 but wanted to try the cheaper option mentioned above. Thanks anyway.

Ha ha. Whoopsies! I can't imagine anything is cheaper than BSP T3, but I'm sure there is something somewhere. Good luck :)

papaya

does anybody know how long the t3 stays good for? would it be best to keep it in the fridge? not sure how many bottles to order. also, is anyone having a good experience w/their t4?

papaya

I take both t4 and t3. Seems fine. No complaints. I don't refrigerate.
thank u hamster! that sounds good considering u don't usually feel effects from thyroid. do u think it would last longer if we keep it in the fridge? how often do u take the drops and do u take them together?

Lecarpetron

Another N=1....so far I love this stuff. I take one drop T3 with breakfast, one drop T3 with lunch, and one drop of T4 before bed. I've only been on it for a week, but my temps are actually staying up in mid-morning, which is usually hard for me to achieve without really hitting NDT/salt/food hard all morning (which isn't practical to do at work). Will update if improved temps lead to improved anything else...

papaya

Another N=1....so far I love this stuff. I take one drop T3 with breakfast, one drop T3 with lunch, and one drop of T4 before bed. I've only been on it for a week, but my temps are actually staying up in mid-morning, which is usually hard for me to achieve without really hitting NDT/salt/food hard all morning (which isn't practical to do at work). Will update if improved temps lead to improved anything else...
thank u so much! that was my plan. unfortunately they r out of t4. what r the mcg in 1 t4 drop?

Lecarpetron

@papaya I don't think anyone knows for sure, estimates vary based on how much volume per one drop with the included dropper. I just knew the T4 was 4x stronger than T3 and I wanted to try an overall ratio of 2:1 of T4:T3 with the lowest dose possible.

papaya

@papaya I don't think anyone knows for sure, estimates vary based on how much volume per one drop with the included dropper. I just knew the T4 was 4x stronger than T3 and I wanted to try an overall ratio of 2:1 of T4:T3 with the lowest dose possible.
thanks so much! did u start w/1 bottle or did u do the buy 2 get 1 free? i'm just wondering how long it stays active for? it's in water right?

papaya

do u feel a difference since starting the t4? wondering if i should stick to my thai thiroyd & just add t3 or just go completely bsp

papaya

u can get thyro-l powder which is a t4 for horses. it's very cheap but prob tricky to dose.

M

marikay

u can get thyro-l powder which is a t4 for horses. it's very cheap but prob tricky to dose.

Thanks papaya. I was hoping to follow the link that @estactichamster listed above. The link is to an alibaba page but it goes to a 404 error page when I click on it. I guess I'll stay with the combo of novotiral and bspt3 for now. Cheers :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals