Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Sky Peptide T3

Discussion in 'Suppliers' started by jb116, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Yes. 1000 MCG to a milligram, not a gram. Thanks.

2. Dotdash

Dotdash Member

Thank you very much for the pdf document information. The formula is indeed very close to cynomel. I could not reconcile the selling of a false advertised product with its effect being so similar to cynomel, so very glad to have this cleared up.

3. ladywin

ladywin Member

Hello everyone. I thought that I would update you on my research. (BSP) So, I have been taking my mice's temp and and HR to determine dose. I went up to 140 mcg. Not much of anything. BSP t3, in my opinion, is very under dosed. When I ran the same experiment when using cynomel, the little cuties ran in their wheel like nuts. They had so much energy. They lost weight at the end of the experiment. I only went up to 100 mcg of the cynomel. If I upped the dose of BSP, I could probably find the sweet spot, but I don't want to kill my little guys. The reason that I think that it is just under dosed and not bunk is I experimented with some BSP clen. 20 mcg and they sweated, shook, acted nervous, and experienced muscle cramping. (TAURINE times a billion didn't help!) A company wouldn't pick and chose, so I believe that the T3 is gtg, just under dosed If anyone has another experience, please let me know. Like I said, I don't want to harm my cute little mice. I look forward to all hypotheses. THANKS!

4. marikay

marikay Member

Tried to follow the link above. It leads to a 404 message on the alibaba site.

5. lindsay

lindsay Member

Photographer
    Not sure you will be able to order it from this site if you do not live in the US, but give it a whirl anyhow! I like the BSP T3 so far - and the T4 I ordered just arrived today. I gauge thyroid function by how my digestion is and it has been WAY better since I started taking the BSP T3 a couple weeks ago. Hoping the T4/T3 combo will keep things functioning goodly:

http://www.blueskypeptide.com/t3-liothyronine-100-mcg-per-ml-x-30ml.html#customer-reviews

6. marikay

marikay Member

Hi Lindsay. I was referring to the T3 that comes in bulk. I already use BSP T3 but wanted to try the cheaper option mentioned above. Thanks anyway.

7. lindsay

lindsay Member

Photographer
    Ha ha. Whoopsies! I can't imagine anything is cheaper than BSP T3, but I'm sure there is something somewhere. Good luck :)

8. papaya

papaya Member

does anybody know how long the t3 stays good for? would it be best to keep it in the fridge? not sure how many bottles to order. also, is anyone having a good experience w/their t4?

9. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

I take both t4 and t3. Seems fine. No complaints. I don't refrigerate.

10. papaya

papaya Member

thank u hamster! that sounds good considering u don't usually feel effects from thyroid. do u think it would last longer if we keep it in the fridge? how often do u take the drops and do u take them together?

11. Lecarpetron

Lecarpetron Member

Another N=1....so far I love this stuff. I take one drop T3 with breakfast, one drop T3 with lunch, and one drop of T4 before bed. I've only been on it for a week, but my temps are actually staying up in mid-morning, which is usually hard for me to achieve without really hitting NDT/salt/food hard all morning (which isn't practical to do at work). Will update if improved temps lead to improved anything else...

12. papaya

papaya Member

thank u so much! that was my plan. unfortunately they r out of t4. what r the mcg in 1 t4 drop?

13. Lecarpetron

Lecarpetron Member

@papaya I don't think anyone knows for sure, estimates vary based on how much volume per one drop with the included dropper. I just knew the T4 was 4x stronger than T3 and I wanted to try an overall ratio of 2:1 of T4:T3 with the lowest dose possible.

14. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Claim 400mcg per mL of T4 indicating roughly 20mcg per drop.

15. papaya

papaya Member

thanks so much! did u start w/1 bottle or did u do the buy 2 get 1 free? i'm just wondering how long it stays active for? it's in water right?

16. papaya

papaya Member

thank u so much!

17. papaya

papaya Member

wow, u really r a little hamster lol. do u like the t2?

18. papaya

papaya Member

do u feel a difference since starting the t4? wondering if i should stick to my thai thiroyd & just add t3 or just go completely bsp

19. papaya

papaya Member

u can get thyro-l powder which is a t4 for horses. it's very cheap but prob tricky to dose.

20. marikay

marikay Member

Thanks papaya. I was hoping to follow the link that @estactichamster listed above. The link is to an alibaba page but it goes to a 404 error page when I click on it. I guess I'll stay with the combo of novotiral and bspt3 for now. Cheers :)