Blue Sky Peptide: A Question For Anyone Who's Purchased From Them

DesertRat

I had a fraudulent charge the month after I purchased but did not make the connection. My credit card company offers some kind of temporary number for making online purchases and I will use it next time to be safe.

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

So I think the count of fraud occurring after approximately 1.5 months from a Blue Sky purchase is up to *10*. :meh:

I respect the fact that lots of people may be reliant on their T3, but damn guys someone is living large out there lol, and someone else down there in Florida is being very lazy about the whole situation.

Jenn

If you genuinely have unauthorized activity, you need a new card with a new number. The likelihood of tracing where the fraud occurred is nil. Fraudsters test the card number on small charges before making larger purchases or make multiple small purchases of easy to convert to cash things like gift cards. NO, they don't know how much money you have in the bank. Bank cards let them make purchases up to you bank amount, it's called a partial authorization. There are also computer programs that generate card number at random, so you can get dinged by unauthorized charges on cards you haven't used in years.

Absolutely pay attention the transactions on you account, if you bank with a reputable bank, they will give you your money back if you report it in a timely manner.

Pet Peeve

If the transaction(s) is fraudulent you can demand your money back. As long as 3D secure was not used.

David PS

One's ability to successfully get your money back depends on a number of things. For instance, the rules vary from bank to bank. And here in the US, the rules for debit card transactions are different than the rules for credit card transactions. Here is a link that was an eye-opener for me. Zero-liability policies: How they work, what to do when they don't

For online purchasers, this is just an added layer of things to consider when selecting your payment method.

But if you have fraudulent transactions, alway demand your money back. The worst that will happen is the answer will be 'no'..

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Why can't you use a VISA gift card? It has a small activation fee. But nothing else attached to it. I used it to buy from all day chemist because I heard people were getting fraud charges from them as well.

David PS

Why can't you use a VISA gift card? It has a small activation fee. But nothing else attached to it. I used it to buy from all day chemist because I heard people were getting fraud charges from them as well.

Bingo! and Thank you. Blue Sky seems to have good product, I just don't like the idea being damaged from my online transaction.

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

My understanding is that most online vendors won't take a gift card because for security your name and address need to match the name on the card. And by security I mean to ensure even the gift cards aren't stolen. With a gift card there really isn't a name. That said, I haven't tried with Blue Sky. But that's why I have never tried gift cards with online vendors. Vast majority of the time I don't do business with places that don't take Paypal or my little online MasterCard.

I think most of us in this thread are sensible adults who have gotten our money back and successfully negotiated this problem, including getting new card numbers, etc. We already knew how to do all that if it ever happened to us. This thread is simply a heads-up to others who might be contemplating doing business with Blue Sky, and also an exercise in information gathering from previous Blue Sky customers.

Last edited:

Pet Peeve

But if you have fraudulent transactions, alway demand your money back. The worst that will happen is the answer will be 'no'..

Well, I worked for years as a chargeback analyst on visa and mastercards. If you used these cards then the bank is irrelevant as the money is chargebacked through the visa or mastercard network. If the bank refuses to refund a fraudulent transaction then it's because they don1t want to pay the price of administering the chargeback. You do have certain rules though, timeframe etc.

David PS

If the bank refuses to refund a fraudulent transaction then it's because they don1t want to pay the price of administering the chargeback. You do have certain rules though, timeframe etc.
Pet Peeve - you have thought about this much more than me. I was focused on my burden of proving that online purchases listed on my monthly statement were actually not mine. Without proof positive, I think that the bank would have a basis for simply saying 'no'. Obviously, there is more to it than I thought. Thanks

I hope I did not ruffle your lovely feathers. ;-)

Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve - you have thought about this much more than me. I was focused on my burden of proving that online purchases listed on my monthly statement were actually not mine. Without proof positive, I think that the bank would have a basis for simply saying 'no'. Obviously, there is more to it than I thought. Thanks

I hope I did not ruffle your lovely feathers. ;-)

You don't need to prove it to the bank, your declaration is enough. It's up to the police to investigate.

g habeck

Even though I use a credit card, I use PayPal. With PayPal between the online business & my credit card number, I wonder if the businesses I buy from online ever see my credit card account number.

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

Even though I use a credit card, I use PayPal. With PayPal between the online business & my credit card number, I wonder if the businesses I buy from online ever see my credit card account number.
They don't see your number if you use Paypal. But Blue Sky doesn't take it.

Is their plant as clean as their business practices?

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

So, for anyone who was wondering where their rats were going to get experimental T3 in the future because they didn't want to put financial information at risk to purchase again from Blue Sky or other peptide vendor, @haidut 's T3 product is out! Trusted vendor, excellent customer service, fabulous shipping times, and takes Paypal. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals