Blue Sky Peptide: A Question For Anyone Who's Purchased From Them

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

It might be worth asking Blue Sky if they fixed anything recently: I notice they have McAfee's site scanning service, do you recall if that badge was there when ordering?
I just don't. :(

The fraudulent withdrawal on my cc was for $1954. No other suspicious transactions at all...no teasing or testing, just WHAMMO, money gone!
Do you remember what it was for? Also, how long ago did this occur?

bluewren

@whodathunkit

May 30 I ordered and received confirmation of order from BSP.

13th July unauthorised withdrawal showed up on my statement...Dena Travel Australia.

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

So, does anyone have any recommendations for the best "burner" VISA card? Most of the ones I've looked at have monthy fees attached...no thanks. Also, I'm not giving up my SSN to some company just for the pleasure of purchasing something online once in a while. Do the temp ones you can buy at the store work online?

My bank doesn't seem to offer any options for temporary or prepaid anymore.

Lilac

I ordered from Blue Sky at the end of April. At the end of May, Visa notified me that they had declined a certain online purchase, which I indeed had not made. (It was a purchase for electronics.) This was a straight credit card, not a debit card. FYI. I had suspected a shabby gas station I had used the day before the bad transaction. Who knows?

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

I think Blue Sky or whoever is perpetrating this through them is getting away with it because they're waiting so long between time of purchase and first attempt at fraud.

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

I'm starting to figure out why Blue Sky and some vendors don't want to take MasterCard. It seems you can only get a pre-paid VISA card for a monthly fee or with direct deposit. So presumably most cards have a pretty good balance and sometimes function as actual bank accounts for people. VISA cards all seem to have sizable balances or credit limits, unless one is willing to pay a monthly fee. If someone knows of a card where this is not the case, and you can actually just buy it and load funds whenever you want, without monthly fees or direct deposit, please advise. The cards you buy in the grocery stores often will not work online. A lot of merchants block them and I'd suspect this is the case for vendors like Blue Sky.

Looks like I get to join the Blue Sky Fraud Club too.....My credit card statement says that I made my BS purchase on April 27th.

I received a text from my credit card company asking about a suspicious looking charge attempt to SENDPULSE INC on June 4th....I never put two and two together until Charlie pointed me to this thread. AWESOME.

This was a credit card that I use a lot for online shopping, so with the delay in fraud attempt I wouldn't have made the connection.

So what do we do??? Send a thug to Jupiter FLA....

How many are in the Fraud Club so far? Five of us?

Last edited:
P.S. I just got a promotional email this very morning from Blue Sky Peptide stating "They are Back in Action" Now accepting VISA!!! Use promo code ACTION for 40% off!!!

Ha ha...yeah, I'll bet.

P.S. I just got a promotional email this very morning from Blue Sky Peptide stating "They are Back in Action" Now accepting VISA!!! Use promo code ACTION for 40% off!!!

Ha ha...yeah, I'll bet.

LOL

If you think about it it's not a discount at all :ss

honeybee

I purchased from bsp at end of May. Haven't had any issues.

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

So what do we do??? Send a thug to Jupiter FLA....
Mood I'm in today...I can go there. :twisted: I don't live that far, anyway. Might make for an interesting day trip.

Peatowski, did they actually charge your account, or did the pending charge just drop off without being paid, never to be seen again? How much was it for? Do you know if SendPulse is travel, or what?

The tx in my account has been "pending" for days. Hasn't gone through yet, whereas most pendings go through within a day or two. The bank says they monitor the fraudulent tx for 10 days and then it drops off, or something like that. So I wonder if what the Blue Sky hackers do is push through a big tx so it's pending, let it drop off, then try again with a more "solid" tx after the 10 days? This would allow them to see if the account is being monitored, because anyone who's paying attention will get a new debit card number as soon as the fraud first shows up. If the old debit card number is still open after 10 days, maybe it's open season on that account because no one's paying attention.

VISA cards are a PITA to get. To get a "burner" card you have to give full secure info (including SSN) to poorly run companies that seem to have big problems with customer service. Not gonna go there. Apparently the gift cards you buy in a store can't be used online because to make online purchases a VISA number has to be tied to your name and address for security.

What I'm probably going to do is get two checking accounts. At my bank you can get free accounts by maintaining a minimum balance or having direct deposit. Since I'm not flush enough to maintain the minimum balance in two accounts ATM what I'll probably do is get direct deposit in one and then keep all my funds in the other. Only keep about $100 in the direct deposit account and only use that debit card for odd online tx. All other normal business goes through the other account. IIRC someone upthread said they maintained two checking accounts this way, but I thought that was probably overkill until I did some research and figured out how gnarly burner VISA's are to get. I thought it was simple but it ain't. Turns out two accounts is probably the easiest route, at least if you're capable of maintaining a minimum balance in one or both, and have direct deposit. Now I'm quite sure that's why some of these companies only take VISA and not MC or any other card...VISA is the only guaranteed route into someone's checking account.

I purchased from bsp at end of May. Haven't had any issues.
You're lucky. I suspect they don't commit fraud with everyone's info...that would be too much of a red flag. I hope you'll keep monitoring, though. Who knows how long they wait.

Peatowski, did they actually charge your account, or did the pending charge just drop off without being paid, never to be seen again? How much was it for? Do you know if SendPulse is travel, or what?

Mine was an American Express card....Amex texted my phone with a message asking if I had attempted to charge 49.00USD at SENDPULSE INC. I had NO idea what SENDPULSE INC was, I've since looked it up....apparently it's an email service. Oh, the ironies!!! I guess they thought I might not notice a little tiny charge on ma card.....But because it looked suspicious, Amex automatically denied it.

I called my card company right away and told them no, it wasn't me. They asked me if my card was still in my possession (yes) and then I asked HOW it happened and they said they don't know, but were investigating it.

I use that card for all my online stuff, so I never would have traced it Blue Sky given the time lapse between my purchase and the fraud attempt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals