Blue Sky Peptide: A Question For Anyone Who's Purchased From Them

belcanto

So, for anyone who was wondering where their rats were going to get experimental T3 in the future because they didn't want to put financial information at risk to purchase again from Blue Sky or other peptide vendor, @haidut 's T3 product is out! Trusted vendor, excellent customer service, fabulous shipping times, and takes Paypal. :)

Lol!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Conspiracy :

Maybe it was Haidut who is behind this...

Lol, if I had that kind of power I would not be selling supplements :):

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

Lol, if I had that kind of power I would not be selling supplements
No, you would be vacationing in Belize and wearing Ferragamo shoes instead of supplying our rats with T3. :)

ACETRAINER

It just happened to me too. Similar sort of circumstances. Had to order a new card. Wow, I can't believe there's a thread for this. It must be pretty bad. I wasn't going to post so I'm sure there are others who are reading and not posting as well. I hope BSP will do something about this. Will look into a virtual card service. They take bitcoin now. Anyone use bitcoin? How was/is the experience?

Dolly

Wow. Thanks SO MUCH for letting us know this. My order with blue sky was on March 19 or thereabouts. I checked the statements for the credit card that I used, and there have been no errant charges. But that is not to say that BSP didn't try. I allowed my Mom to use that card in early April to pay for part of her cataract surgery, and maxed it out. So any charges that they would've tried to "test" the account with would not have gone through. The balance is finally starting to come down now, so I may just go ahead and request a new card after hearing this.

I have used 2 bottles of the T3 and have started on the 3rd, and I wanted to re-stock soon. Glad I checked in here first. Guess I'll use my prepaid NetSpend card. I always keep one for when I go on vacation......I just load my budgeted vacation money, and nothing else. One year, I used my regular debit card, and not even a month later, someone charged my account for $1300. Overdrew my account, and caused MAJOR headaches to get the money back. I learned my lesson!

Thanks again for the info!

sandergooble

I also had multiple fraudulent transactions attempted on my credit card after using it at Blue Sky.

I made an order with Blue Sky on August 2, and on August 22 I received a text from my bank asking if I would authorize a transaction with "Expansys Europe SAS" for over 700 dollars. I declined the transaction and called my bank, who informed me that two other transactions at restaurants in upstate New York had been declined as well, all transactions I didn't make.

When I wrote to Blue Sky to report the issue, they ignored most of the details in my email and acted as if the fact they were using an international credit card processor had tripped the bank's fraud alert system. Well, the Blue Sky transaction went through fine (although I was charged a completely unmentioned $0.83 fee for transacting with an international processor), but the fraudulent transactions did trip the fraud alert system, fortunately.

I wrote back to Blue Sky trying to explain the issue and gave them the URL of this thread to help them ponder the significance of what's going on and how it negatively impacts their business. I hope they will do something to fix the problem.

Chayah

I had 3 fraudulent charges on my credit card after a Blue Sky purchase made in August this year. Because I'd read this thread, I'd been watching for them. Chase Visa saved me from loss. Has anyone experienced fraud after mailing them an order & paying by check?

OP
whodathunkit

whodathunkit

Has anyone experienced fraud after mailing them an order & paying by check?
That would be interesting to know, but I don't think I would pay them via check because if anything hinky happened after that, you'd have to get a whole new bank account. At least if you use a Visa you can just get a new card with a new number. That resolved my problem.

I don't know what you're buying there but if it's T3 or lisuride or similar, check out forum member haidut's products. And remember, things like T3 and lisuride are experimental compounds for research purposes only, regardless of who you buy them from.

Travis