Blue Sky Peptide T3

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So what do you guys think from your research experiences with BSP? Does it seem like @2.5mcg per drop or closer to 5 mcg?

M

marikay

So what do you guys think from your research experiences with BSP? Does it seem like @2.5mcg per drop or closer to 5 mcg?

I'm using two drops a couple of times a day (with food), and taking 1/4 a tablet of Novotiral the other two times a day (again with food). This seems to be the closest I can come to a combo of cynoplus and cynomel.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'm using two drops a couple of times a day (with food), and taking 1/4 a tablet of Novotiral the other two times a day (again with food). This seems to be the closest I can come to a combo of cynoplus and cynomel.
Thanks marikay.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
There was a post earlier today by a new member that got accidentally permanently deleted. I started a conversation with the user to explain the issue and I'm copying and pasting her questions for the forum in case anyone with BSP experience would like to reply. Thanks for the help. I haven't used the product yet myself.

"I think that 25 mcg is actually .025 ml. Or am I wrong? I have searched this entire forum and keep getting different doses. So, I have not begun my research yet. I am still puzzled about the dosing. Here are the contradictions I have found:
"there are 0.2 cc in 20 mcg. The reason is that 1 ml (milliliter) is exactly the same as 1 cc (cubic centimeter). So 100 mcg to 1 ml is the same as 100 mcg to 1 cc. Dividing both amounts by 5 to maintain the ratio, this is the same as 20 mcg to 0.2 cc.
I was on 100 mcg cynomel and I'm sorry to say but blueskypeptide t3 is definitely not 5mcg/drop. It's not even 5 mcg/2 drops in my experience.
your right , the bsp t3 is 2.27 mcg per drop
Dividing 450 drops per container into 3,000 mcg per container
shows a dose of
approximately 6.7 mcg per drop.

1. I filled the Ionic dropper to the 1.0 milliliter mark with the BSP t3.

2. I transferred the BSP t3 in the Ionicdropper over into the BSP dropper.

3. I counted the drops as I emptied out theBSP dropper.

4. I counted 24 drops.

5. BSP says its t3 contains "100mcg x 30ml".
I take that to mean the bottle contains 30ml of liquid,
and that each of those milliliters contains 100mcgs of t3.
100mcg per milliliter.

6. Remember, I counted 24 drops in a milliliter as dispensed by the BSP dropper.

7. That would divide out to 4.17 mcg per drop.

*So, I don't know what accounts for the disparity between my two methods.
I guess this latest, second method seemed a little more straight-forward,
so, personally, I think I will lean towards believing
the BSP t3 is about 4.2 mcg per drop (and perhaps a bit higher if anything). MaybeBSP was shooting for that--maybe their t3 IS actually 5mcg per drop
and my inexact measures are a bit off."

Has anyone figured out the dose and have experiences to share? Thanks in advance!"

narouz

Blossom-
Not sure if it was one of my posts that got deleted,
but I was the poster who posted this part from above...

"Dividing 450 drops per container into 3,000 mcg per container
shows a dose of
approximately 6.7 mcg per drop.

1. I filled the Ionic dropper to the 1.0 milliliter mark with the
BSP t3.

2. I transferred the BSP t3 in the
Ionic dropper over into the BSP dropper.

3. I counted the drops as I emptied out the
BSP dropper.

4. I counted 24 drops.

BSP says its t3 contains "100mcg x 30ml".
I take that to mean the bottle contains 30ml of liquid,
and that each of those milliliters contains 100mcgs of t3.
100mcg per milliliter.

6. Remember, I counted 24 drops in a milliliter as dispensed by the
BSP dropper.

7. That would divide out to 4.17 mcg per drop.

*So, I don't know what accounts for the disparity between my two methods.
I guess this latest, second method seemed a little more straight-forward,
so, personally, I think I will lean towards believing
the
BSP t3 is about 4.2 mcg per drop (and perhaps a bit higher if anything). Maybe BSP was shooting for that--maybe their t3 IS actually 5mcg per drop
and my inexact measures are a bit off."

In that post--and another one (don't know if it survives)--
I was just trying to get past the first layer of BSP obfuscation :>),
namely, to figure out how much T3 should be in their product
if what they say about the contents is true.
(They go all-out to sell their claim that their product is for lab use only.
And so they make it really blurry about basics like how much T3 per drop.)

In other words, by my rough estimation, using their dropper,
one should get 6.7mcg in a drop.
"should."

In the other post I worked at the math in a different way
and came up with (as I recall) something between 4-5mcg per drop.

I freely admit I am not great at math...but I gave it a shot! :>)

Now as to the truth of the strength of the product...
I really don't know yet.
I have been using it for about a month now,
doing a T3 only type of "protocol"
similar to what I did about 3 years go--with Cynomel at that time.

At this point I do think there is some T3 in the BSP.
I'm leaning toward suspecting it may be on the weaker side--under, perhaps, 5mcg per drop.
I am decidedly hypothyroid, so I need a lot of thyroid supp.
The BSP does produce an effect,
but as best I can compare back to my experience with Cynomel years ago,
I believe I'm finding it to be weaker than that.
How much weaker is hard for me to gauge....

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It was ladywin's post that was accidentally deleted but I'm glad you replied @narouz because it might clarify things for her.

narouz

Hi Narouz, I have been searching for an answer on what the dose for BSP t3 should be. I read all of the boards and this is a compilation of everyone's research and advice. Thank you for contributing. I'm guessing, that since you did your own testing, that you, too, were searching for an answer. So many have been trying to figure this out. After you tested, what was your experience? This should not have to be so difficult, and we should not have to dig for answers. Thanks, again.

I understand the confusion and frustration.
On the other hand, I have to say that--
given the extreme difficulty (if not flat impossibility)
of getting T3 these days--
I am thankful for the BSP product.

Sure, in an ideal world, this should not be so hard.
But given the legal issues,
BSP is just doing what they have to do to be able to put out this product.

So...I would advise against too loudly protesting.
It could wake up the authoritarian powers that be
and focus unwanted attention on the company,
maybe making this option illegal....

Last edited:

ladywin

AGREE. I'm just trying to figure out the dose. I'm pretty fond of my mice, plus I would like to prove my hypothesis.

Dotdash

I've been using the BSP T3 for about 3 weeks. I definitely feel it working similar to cynomel; however, what puzzles me is "why" it has a warming effect since it lacks "I3" in its formula. All other T3 products contain "I3". It's actual chemical formula is: C15-H15-NO4. The chemical formula for cynomel is: C15-H11-I3-N-Na-O4. The BSP T4 does contain "I4", same as most levothyroxine formulas. It's formula is: C15-H11-I4-NO4. Levothyroxine formula is: c15-H10-I4-N-Na-O4-52H20. Any chemical students care to chime in?

Stryker

cynomel is a sodium salt of triiodothyronine and the bsp t3 is L-thyronine , the I3 is the iodine atoms and in L-thyronine they have been removed

Dotdash

cynomel is a sodium salt of triiodothyronine and the bsp t3 is L-thyronine , the I3 is the iodine atoms and in L-thyronine they have been removed

Thank you. Appreciate your clarification. That must mean it is T2 in the bsp product rather than T3. If that is the case, it would seem much larger amounts would be required to do the same thing T3 does. In regulation of TSH, it appears to take 100x as much T2 as T3 to lower it. Do you agree with this, or have any knowledge of it?

Last edited:

Dotdash

I'm sure it has T3. I have T2 here, and it's not the same. I am fairly certain BSP T3 has T3.

It would be helpful to have this verified. The BSP website shows the T3 formula being that of T2. If it does contain T3, then why is the formula showing T2 only composition? There are some other similar products to BSP T3 that have now been taken off the market that did show an "I3" content and were called T3 products. The BSP website shows their T4 product to contain "I4", same as other prescription T4 meds. Based on that it would be reasonable to assume there is either a discrepancy in what they are showing as the chemical formula, or it is indeed T2 masquerading as T3. Your thoughts?

Jwg

@Dotdash if you see the pdf file of T3 quality (presumed to be done to BSP T3 product) then you can see the real T3 formula. It seems that formula displayed in the main page was just written in a hurry. The pdf document seems more formal to obtain that data. Actually, the formula is C15H12I3NO4. The change vs the formula you cited for cynomel is an extra H (hydrogen) and the lack of NA (sodium). I just ordered this product for the lack of Cynomel (I live in Mexico) in the same hope to be a good substitute even assuming less power that can be easily adjusted with more drops.

About the drops and mcg discussion, I just want to add that the "official" or "standard" measure for a drop is 0.05ml. That means that 1 ml = 20 drops. Almost all pharmaceutical or supplement products are measured this way. BUT, that is only as reference, because in reality, every dropper has a different dose per drop and that also changes with altitude, pressure, temperature, humidity, etc. So everybody MUST measure its own dropper. I even got some droppers at amazon that dose almost exactly 0.05ml for lugol Iodine, but then only dose 0.03ml for nascent iodine. So go figure. If @narouz measured 24 drops per ml that is a very good starting point. The input from BSP is that there are 100mcg of T3 per ml. Then everybody needs to measure how many drops per ml are obtaining at its place and do the math. But then again, the result is just a guideline since as we all know, potency or efficiency varies across al T3 products (cynomel, cytomel, Tiromel, etc, etc). So at the end, it seems no matter what the real number is, everybody seems to be getting around 2 to 3 mcg per drop compared to cynomel.

The real mystery is why this is so hard to get.

BSP is real. It isn't new, even. I've seen references to it several years ago.

You can buy T3 in bulk very cheaply:
http://sxlxsw.en.alibaba.com/produc...bulk_Supply_Best_T3_Triiodothyronine.html'']]
$10 to $15 per GRAM.

Let's see, at $15 per gram, assuming 50mcg per day, that's 300 days worth for $15 at the most.

Those guys at BSP make good money. You can buy it at 35% off, and they give you free bottles etc. Because it is super profitable.

Now why can't Pharma companies sell it cheaply? It is mind boggling and probably has to do with government interference. BSP is off the grid as far as not being a drug, sold for research purposes.

Stryker

Thank you. Appreciate your clarification. That must mean it is T2 in the bsp product rather than T3. If that is the case, it would seem much larger amounts would be required to do the same thing T3 does. In regulation of TSH, it appears to take 100x as much T2 as T3 to lower it. Do you agree with this, or have any knowledge of it?

well t2 is diiodothyronine so its not that , the chemical formula listed on the webpage for BSP t3 " C15-H15-NO4" or L-thyronine is described on pubchem as a group of metabolites derived from Thyroxine (T4) and Triiodothyronine (T3) so i dont see how they could sell there product as T3 if it contained L-Thyronine. I also have never come across a product that does contain L-Thyronine so i cant compare its effects with T3 (if it would even have any effect at all) , so i agree with Jwg and his reply below that its nothing but a typo on behalf of BSP

@Dotdash if you see the pdf file of T3 quality (presumed to be done to BSP T3 product) then you can see the real T3 formula. It seems that formula displayed in the main page was just written in a hurry. The pdf document seems more formal to obtain that data. Actually, the formula is C15H12I3NO4. The change vs the formula you cited for cynomel is an extra H (hydrogen) and the lack of NA (sodium). I just ordered this product for the lack of Cynomel (I live in Mexico) in the same hope to be a good substitute even assuming less power that can be easily adjusted with more drops.

About the drops and mcg discussion, I just want to add that the "official" or "standard" measure for a drop is 0.05ml. That means that 1 ml = 20 drops. Almost all pharmaceutical or supplement products are measured this way. BUT, that is only as reference, because in reality, every dropper has a different dose per drop and that also changes with altitude, pressure, temperature, humidity, etc. So everybody MUST measure its own dropper. I even got some droppers at amazon that dose almost exactly 0.05ml for lugol Iodine, but then only dose 0.03ml for nascent iodine. So go figure. If @narouz measured 24 drops per ml that is a very good starting point. The input from BSP is that there are 100mcg of T3 per ml. Then everybody needs to measure how many drops per ml are obtaining at its place and do the math. But then again, the result is just a guideline since as we all know, potency or efficiency varies across al T3 products (cynomel, cytomel, Tiromel, etc, etc). So at the end, it seems no matter what the real number is, everybody seems to be getting around 2 to 3 mcg per drop compared to cynomel.

The real mystery is why this is so hard to get.

BSP is real. It isn't new, even. I've seen references to it several years ago.

You can buy T3 in bulk very cheaply:
http://sxlxsw.en.alibaba.com/produc...bulk_Supply_Best_T3_Triiodothyronine.html'']]
$10 to $15 per GRAM.

Let's see, at $15 per gram, assuming 50mcg per day, that's 300 days worth for $15 at the most.

Those guys at BSP make good money. You can buy it at 35% off, and they give you free bottles etc. Because it is super profitable.

Now why can't Pharma companies sell it cheaply? It is mind boggling and probably has to do with government interference. BSP is off the grid as far as not being a drug, sold for research purposes.

It's more like twenty thousand days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals