Beard Growth

jase_11six

How can I increase dht topically in cheek area and androgen receptor sensitivity so I can grow beard?

GAF

CAPILIA LONGA For Hair Growth (derived From Turmeric

Read thru the above thread

Cameron

Minox is not peat friendly because of NO but it does stimulate growth through potassium channel and speeds up growth phase of hair with out being anti androgenic however one paper did say it showed some anti androgenic action through a type of 5ar enzyme possibly

Cameron

The key is increasing 5ar sensitivity in facial skin waiting on @haidut to make it he will be a billionaire lol must be some compound that will increase sensitivity to that of a viking beards man it doesn't seem too unrealistic topical 5ar agonist with ethanol that will reach enzyme in facial skin to express androgenic growth @Hans what do you think of course drink raw milk too :)

Runenight201

What about Derma rolling? My beard is definitely passable and I shouldn’t be complaining, but there are some patches that I think could be filled in and a denser beard would be cool. I wonder if the Derma roll could be beneficial.

Is that you in your profile? You look like you’ve got some 5 o’clock shadow going... also a great hair line of a pre-pubescent boy

Cameron

What about Derma rolling? My beard is definitely passable and I shouldn’t be complaining, but there are some patches that I think could be filled in and a denser beard would be cool. I wonder if the Derma roll could be beneficial.

Is that you in your profile? You look like you’ve got some 5 o’clock shadow going... also a great hair line of a pre-pubescent boy
seems effective for collagen buildup it's essentially damaging the skin to bring more collagen to repair

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals