Beard Growth

I am going to try it too. Are you going to apply it topically or orally and what dosage are you going to use?

I would rub it in I guess... so enough but not too much that you get all greasy...

OP
F

FacelessMan

I promised an update on Minoxidil for beard growth so here it is. Been using it morning and night for 8 weeks (not long relative to how long you are supposed to use it...at least a year). Also about 2 weeks ago I began applying some topical DHT once a day (after washing with water, and not near my minox application time) to facilitate vellus hairs maturing. My results have been incredible. My cheeks have always been hairless and I have not had much for a mustache or goatee. Keep in mind this is 8 weeks only. Usually it takes 3-4 months to see noticeable results. Needless to say, I am super pumped about where I am and what is to come.

Attachments

• 8 weeks minox.JPG
    8 weeks minox.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 358
I promised an update on Minoxidil for beard growth so here it is. Been using it morning and night for 8 weeks (not long relative to how long you are supposed to use it...at least a year). Also about 2 weeks ago I began applying some topical DHT once a day (after washing with water, and not near my minox application time) to facilitate vellus hairs maturing. My results have been incredible. My cheeks have always been hairless and I have not had much for a mustache or goatee. Keep in mind this is 8 weeks only. Usually it takes 3-4 months to see noticeable results. Needless to say, I am super pumped about where I am and what is to come.
:darts::darts::darts:

TubZy

Which topical DHT?

Sheik

Holy ***t. The hair was there just waiting to grow. Do you think that stopping minox would make your cheeks go back to the way they were? That's hard to imagine, considering how thick the hair looks.

OP
F

FacelessMan

Holy ***t. The hair was there just waiting to grow. Do you think that stopping minox would make your cheeks go back to the way they were? That's hard to imagine, considering how thick the hair looks.
For real! I am amazed! I believe once the hair is terminal, if Minox is stopped, it will be permanent. That's why people stay on it for a year or two before quitting, so all the hairs reach maturity and won't fall out after that.

This is so awesome man. I think I might just skip the castor oil and do a minox trial. This also would inform my theory of hair as a stress response between organism and environment. Stay tuned.

T

tca300

This is so awesome man. I think I might just skip the castor oil and do a minox trial. This also would inform my theory of hair as a stress response between organism and environment. Stay tuned.
So people with hair loss are super chill and under no stress?

So people with hair loss are super chill and under no stress?

No their skin is energetically inadequate to respond to the stress of being at the edge of the organism. This is why controlled stress such as minoxidil sometimes works and why providing energy to deal with stress (like through red light) sometimes works.

T

tca300

No their skin is energetically inadequate to respond to the stress of being at the edge of the organism. This is why controlled stress such as minoxidil sometimes works and why providing energy to deal with stress (like through red light) sometimes works.
Ohhh I gotcha!

japanesedude

Last night ,When I was watching stupid Japanese TV show about Health.
In the TV show,1 female doctor says,' Increased Beard growth speed is unhealthy.' 'Its a sign of under the stress .
she says like that.

and I thought this is bull ***t.
basically,Beard growth speed is depend on DHT level. and hairs on shoulder,back, inside of the ear are the sign of high cortisol level.

am I wrong?

Scenes

For real! I am amazed! I believe once the hair is terminal, if Minox is stopped, it will be permanent. That's why people stay on it for a year or two before quitting, so all the hairs reach maturity and won't fall out after that.
Would the same thing work for hairline? Minox and dht (separately)?

Wagner83

Last night ,When I was watching stupid Japanese TV show about Health.
In the TV show,1 female doctor says,' Increased Beard growth speed is unhealthy.' 'Its a sign of under the stress .
she says like that.

and I thought this is bull ***t.
basically,Beard growth speed is depend on DHT level. and hairs on shoulder,back, inside of the ear are the sign of high cortisol level.

am I wrong?
A couple of members reported that when they are doing better mentally and physically (without supplements) their beard grew slower and was softer too.

brainfog

When i was 26 i had like 5 hair as mustache and no beard at all, if i remember correct. That year i added eating breakfast and added salt to my diet and i got a beard and mustache improvements within weeks. So today i have a beard and mustache but its not "completed" (probably), its like 50% completed... If that make sense.

It would probably be even better if i "controlled" stress more.

Prosper

A couple of members reported that when they are doing better mentally and physically (without supplements) their beard grew slower and was softer too.
Opposite for me. When I feel great and energetic, my beard is mighty thick and coarse. I can't imagine fluffy beard being a sign of good male health. That's an old man's beard.

I agree with Sheik, as I too have no such idea whether it will actually work. Yes, Jamaican Black castor oil is used to stimulate hair growth, again olive oil is also popular for beard growth. So, according to me, you should look out for some beard products with such hair growth stimulating ingredients present. Beside using these products, you can even take some beard vitamins supplements to promote beard growth in healthier way.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
My moustache has filled in amazingly since January. I wish I took some progress shots because the difference is staggering. I am not sure what I've been doing. A lot of D3 (7000iu), K2, occasional A, lots of coffee, lots of sugar, nicotine, full dose Pansterone daily, aspirin. I usually gorge on food before bed (my meds make me hungry), usually a shitload of sorbet, at least 500mL-1L. I don't eat much meat since our rental is too cramped for cooking. I get most protein via milk, greek yogurt and protein powders.

I really don't know. I guess I'd have to credit it to the Pansterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals