He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti) For Beard Growth : Impressive Results

Discussion in 'Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs' started by SuperHeavy, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Entropy

Entropy Member

2. Vinny

Vinny Member

Cool, thanks!

3. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

4. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

5. jack_zen

jack_zen Member

anybody tried this for beard growth?

6. Korven

Korven Member

Yep I've taken 1 g orally everyday for about 4 weeks now together with topical minoxidil. Sadly it doesn't seem to do much of anything for me in regards to beard growth, I haven't seen any new vellus hairs or any faster transition from vellus to terminal hairs.

I think I'll stop he shou wu for now as I don't feel any benefits from it and one of the main compounds, emodin, has potent 5-ar inhibiting effects which could potentially mean that the hair follicles have a harder time to go from vellus to terminal Emodin Has 5ar Inhibitor Properties, So Does Riboflavin

It seems like nothing works except for minoxidil + optimizing androgen levels and avoiding things that mess with DHT and androgen receptors. Luckily I don't seem to get any side effects from the foam version of minoxidil so I'll stick with that regimen for now

7. GorillaHead

GorillaHead Member

So who else took this. Anyone notice estrogenic symptoms

8. AnnSimpson

AnnSimpson Member

I use only organic products but I haven't heard about Na'vi Organics, though I think my brother should know about it because he used to work as a barber, he also has a magnificent beard.
    So he told me that this thing may help but just don't forget about using more trivial stuff like combs and beard moisturizers, even shampoos with minoxidil can make a small difference...