He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti) For Beard Growth : Impressive Results

Vinny

Hello everybody,

I've been taking He Shou Wu(the Na'vi Organics's product) since no more than 3 weeks, as I was reading some testimonials online about the faculty of this herb to developp beard growth. Some guys were saying that it has covered up the patchy zones of their beard. And I assure you that they didn't lie. Everyday I seem to have a little add to my beard than the day before. Hairs are darker than ever and patches are covering up greatly, at somes places hairs have never been growing, even in the influence of minoxidil, androgen receptor enhancers, dermaroller or even the strongly effective topical ginger juice. I've been shearching a lot about improving facial hair since some years and I think that i've finally found the answer to my quest. Beard is now very nearly full, progress seems to never stop and it have been only 3 weeks. I have no doubt that with a few months of it, I will be able to have a full, dark, dense, and thick covered beard. Like if I was moving from Keanu Reeves type beard to Leonidas.
By the way, this product also gave me the most enjoyable state of my life probably since my teen years (i'm 23, now). But you have to use the traditionnaly prepared form which removes the excess of emodin in it, toxic for the liver. The prepared form, on the contrary, is pretty good for the liver, and especially for kidneys. About hair growth, studies show its ability to put dormant follicules into anagen phase and strong antiinflammatory abilites (it lowers detrimental inflammatory markers to hair), also stimulating SSH and WNT.

Patchy beards holders, trust me and try it, you won't be disappointed.

In vivo hair growth-promoting efficacies of herbal extracts and their cubosomal suspensions - ScienceDirect
Promotion effect of constituents from the root of Polygonum multiflorum on hair growth - ScienceDirect
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874114007922
Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expression in C57BL/6 mice - ScienceDirect
20 Benefits of Polygonum Multiflorum or Fo-ti - SelfHacked
Promotion effect of constituents from the root of Polygonum multiflorum on hair growth. - PubMed - NCBI
Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expressio... - PubMed - NCBI
Cool, thanks!

LeeLemonoil

Korven

anybody tried this for beard growth?

Yep I've taken 1 g orally everyday for about 4 weeks now together with topical minoxidil. Sadly it doesn't seem to do much of anything for me in regards to beard growth, I haven't seen any new vellus hairs or any faster transition from vellus to terminal hairs.

I think I'll stop he shou wu for now as I don't feel any benefits from it and one of the main compounds, emodin, has potent 5-ar inhibiting effects which could potentially mean that the hair follicles have a harder time to go from vellus to terminal Emodin Has 5ar Inhibitor Properties, So Does Riboflavin

It seems like nothing works except for minoxidil + optimizing androgen levels and avoiding things that mess with DHT and androgen receptors. Luckily I don't seem to get any side effects from the foam version of minoxidil so I'll stick with that regimen for now

AnnSimpson

I use only organic products but I haven't heard about Na'vi Organics, though I think my brother should know about it because he used to work as a barber, he also has a magnificent beard.
So he told me that this thing may help but just don't forget about using more trivial stuff like combs and beard moisturizers, even shampoos with minoxidil can make a small difference...

Brandin

Hello everybody,

I've been taking He Shou Wu(the Na'vi Organics's product) since no more than 3 weeks, as I was reading some testimonials online about the faculty of this herb to developp beard growth. Some guys were saying that it has covered up the patchy zones of their beard. And I assure you that they didn't lie. Everyday I seem to have a little add to my beard than the day before. Hairs are darker than ever and patches are covering up greatly, at somes places hairs have never been growing, even in the influence of minoxidil, androgen receptor enhancers, dermaroller or even the strongly effective topical ginger juice. I've been shearching a lot about improving facial hair since some years and I think that i've finally found the answer to my quest. Beard is now very nearly full, progress seems to never stop and it have been only 3 weeks. I have no doubt that with a few months of it, I will be able to have a full, dark, dense, and thick covered beard. Like if I was moving from Keanu Reeves type beard to Leonidas.
By the way, this product also gave me the most enjoyable state of my life probably since my teen years (i'm 23, now). But you have to use the traditionnaly prepared form which removes the excess of emodin in it, toxic for the liver. The prepared form, on the contrary, is pretty good for the liver, and especially for kidneys. About hair growth, studies show its ability to put dormant follicules into anagen phase and strong antiinflammatory abilites (it lowers detrimental inflammatory markers to hair), also stimulating SSH and WNT.

Patchy beards holders, trust me and try it, you won't be disappointed.

In vivo hair growth-promoting efficacies of herbal extracts and their cubosomal suspensions - ScienceDirect
Promotion effect of constituents from the root of Polygonum multiflorum on hair growth
Traditional usages, botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology and toxicology of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb.: A review
Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expression in C57BL/6 mice - ScienceDirect
20 Benefits of Polygonum Multiflorum or Fo-ti - SelfHacked
Promotion effect of constituents from the root of Polygonum multiflorum on hair growth. - PubMed - NCBI
Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expressio... - PubMed - NCBI
Its nice that it doesnt do it through inflammation and prostaglandin pathways. Significantpy better alternative than minox. I am almost done woth minox and I will be using foti. I had pretty rare results from minox on my cheeks and chin. I barely get beard on neck and only a little bit on moustache tho... I have heard about the fact that foti is estrogenic but its dopaminergic, antiserotonergic, antiinflammatory, strongly anti cortisol. Considering this its probably antiestrogenic longterm considering that the estrogens are weak. If it would be slightly estrogenic first 2 weeks or so it would be a good thing for my beard tho since my upper neck area has almost no beard and only a little bit under jaw. I really just want more under the jaw, the neck I would shave either way.

FitnessMike

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom