Beard Growth

chispas

I thought Pansterone also made my beard grow faster. Going to try topical KetoDHT and see if it thickens up. I have a small patch where no hair has ever grown among the rest of my beard, so will experiment there first.

SuperHeavy

I remember putting on my face a mask of the brand Lush, called "Cosmetic Warrior" and having increased beard growth (thickness, color and density). I had some new hairs that appeared instantaneously on my cheeks, stache and chin. It was containing garlic, tea tree oil which are both antifungical and antibacterial and some grapefruit, which stimulates the circulation and increase nitric oxide and blood flow and heals the skin because of with antioxydant content. I'm pretty sure this happened because of some pores being cleaned of nasty stuff. A good sulfur soap will probably have this effect.

Also, I've used recently some Head and Shoulders (classic bottle) and had lot of new hairs sprouting like increasing density. The beard hairs were finer and less pigmented probably because the zinc pyrithione reduce DHT a little and hence sebum production and hair thickness. Hair is less lubrificated and smooth. But things returns to the normal when stopping the shampoo, and density was conserved.

I'm persuaded that on people with oily skin that dealed with acne and dark spots, some clogged pores and scar tissue (in which blood flow doesn't operate) are actually inhibiting hair from sprouting. I've applied some Retin-A in winter (for one mounth) and his unclogging pores effect which shrink dilated pores, the boost it gives to collagen production, and his power to induce new cell and to heal broken capillaries helped my skin to heal and remodel herself and i had lot of increase in thickness and new hair sprouting from the healed pores. It has been more powerful than minoxidil, which i used for one year and seems to help induce follicule linear growth but can make a hard time to create thick terminal hairs.

The three last things that seemed to have a big effect on beard growing were castor oil orally (if applied topically it will clogg the pores and therefore prevent follicle growth on the clogged pores zones). It increases a lot color and thickness and even seems to help new hairs developping on some thin areas. But I'm using it only for two weeks, so now let see if it will continue. Also, some dermaroller sessions are good for remodeling skin and remove scar tissue, increasing blood flow and inducing growth factors, building new collagen, and boosting absorbtion (by 1000 times) of any topical. I've always used copper peptides serum and an intense hydratation complex by the french brand Aroma Zone (with glycine, B3, fructose, Urea, Lactic acid, Inositol and a few other compounds in it) after any dermaroller session. It do wonders for clogged and atrophied pores, and for accelerating terminal hair development, and copper peptides works in the same direction, increasing both thickness and color and contains a lot of moisturing ingredients (glycerine, vitamin E, aloe vera and glycine). I think optimal skin hydratation is also a big factor which will contition a nice beard growing.

Oral supplements never seemed to do the trick, appart some vitamins complex, magnesium and copper pills (helped with the color in a impressive way), but also L Carnitine and Mucuna Pruriens because of theirs effects on the androgen receptors (nofap can work in that way. 2 mounth periods seemed to have also positive effects on beard growing and from preventing acne). Eating some Sorghum, glycine and consuming some Tribulus with 95 percent of steroidal saponins increased thickness and hairs grow faster because of their direct effect on 5 alpha reductase.

I've ordered some Pansterone and i'm gonna see if it has an effect. To conclude, I will say that good skin health (well hydrated skin, fungus, acne and dark spots/clogged pores removal, scar tissue healing, and blood flow improvement), a natural optimization of DHT and free testosterone (reducing SHBG is important too), curing nutritionnal deficiencies (copper, magnesium, vitamin A in my case), and reducing stress (nasal and bag breathing are the more important things for me). But the topicals solutions were probably the strongest factors, with the following state of importance : minoxidil, derma roller, retin a, castor oil (but use it orally) copper peptides, and sulfur. Adding some Pansterone on the face will probably fill the hormonal feeding my follicules are acually needing at the root of the hair. Thyroid doesn't seems to be so important because when my TSH was at 0.4, T3 and T4 at 6.2 and 14.4 pmol/L, (quasi hyperthyroid), my beard seemed to stagnate beacause of the increased SHBG which was preventing hormones to reach the skin. Fructose, magnesium, increased fat and carb consumption and a heavy caloric diet with a high carb to protein ratio, high fat soluble vitamins nourishement, and some extra sleep, will do the trick.

Last edited:

allnightlong888

I thought Pansterone also made my beard grow faster. Going to try topical KetoDHT and see if it thickens up. I have a small patch where no hair has ever grown among the rest of my beard, so will experiment there first.

any luck? where were you applying the pansterone?

allnightlong888

Didn't do anything. Pansterone made my beard grow quicker. Keto dht seemed to make it halt.

did you notice any shedding with either? there's a youtube video of a guy who used andractim, and he thinks he experienced some shedding of vellus hairs, which likely means those shedded hairs are going terminal. also, did you apply it to your face?

Last edited:

chispas

did you notice any shedding with either? there's a youtube video of a guy who used andractim, and he thinks he experienced some shedding of vellus hairs, which likely means those shedded hairs are going terminal. also, did you apply it to your face?

I didn't apply it to my face. I did not notice any shedding. I did notice other positive things related to genials, like more urine pressure, and less peeing at night.

jase_11six

Hey guys, just wanted to revive this convo thread. What worked for you ? Minox? DHT cream ?

SuperHeavy

Orally :
- MSM (impressve effect, makes your beard hairs as thick as iron)
- Castor Oil (PEG2 increase)
- Sorghum : beard grows so fast with that.

Topically :
- tropical ginger juice : 100x more effective that minox
- Minox (mitigate)
- Nizoral (very strong, lot of new hairs developped)
- AHA & BHA : liberates skin from whiteheads and blackheads, and dead skins so it creates new hairs)

And on any nofap cycle beard is progressing.

Perseus

Hey guys, just wanted to revive this convo thread. What worked for you ? Minox? DHT cream ?

Minox turned me from baby-faced with a hairless chest to having a relatively decent beard and an added hairy chest as a neat side effect.

However, it also made my facial skin very bad (acne) and I suspect it prematurely aged me as I have what seems to be like the beginning of nasolabial folds (I am 23). It also made my face appear puffy.

I tried Retin-A to combat the skin issues and after a year of using it, I have now ceased its use as I do not like what my skin looks like. I am now putting hope into haidut's A, E & K2 topical vitamins + SolBan.

I also suspect minoxidil to be one of, if not the cause of the appearance of my mild gynaecomastia (as I have recently discovered that minoxidil can cause an increase in prolactin levels and the appearance of my gyno seems to coincide with my minox use), which I am now trying to get rid of in various ways.

I have stopped my use of minoxidil, and as I have been using pansterone + androsterone (and other various Peaty things) in an attempt to combat my mild gyno, I have also noticed a slight increase in the strength of my beard. This was most noticeable when I applied pansterone and kuinone in low (one drop each) doses to the scrotum, but I only do scrotal applications sparingly now as despite the awesome psychological effects, I also notice a decreased volume of my rat's ball sack which I find slightly worrying.

PeatPeeve

Sorry to be reviving @A.dosco , but how did everything go for you? I'm looking to increase my facial hair as well. I've tried minoxidil and, while I did see some improvement, I think the collagen damaging effects of it hit me especially hard. I think I have some sort of collagen defect. So I've been thinking about trying topical 11-keto DHT to my face only. How much an effect on your growth would you ascribe to DHT only, compared to minox?

@A.Dosko Something to take into consideration is high total T and possibly estrogen. I never had substantial amounts of chest/stomach or beard/mustache growth until after two low dose T cycles however when I got off I still maintained the new found growth. So by no means do you need roids but maybe a high total T will be the best route naturally of course.

Brandin

I think that the only thing that would work is hair implantation, the other things with nitric oxide to stimulate beard growth seem like a commercial scam but I'm not sure.
its def not scam. Just look at estrogenic people with beard. The more nitric oxide the less androgens needed for it. Now I have no idea how much it increases NO systemically so im kinda scared of it haha...

Solace_found

Orally :
- MSM (impressve effect, makes your beard hairs as thick as iron)
- Castor Oil (PEG2 increase)
- Sorghum : beard grows so fast with that.

Topically :
- tropical ginger juice : 100x more effective that minox
- Minox (mitigate)
- Nizoral (very strong, lot of new hairs developped)
- AHA & BHA : liberates skin from whiteheads and blackheads, and dead skins so it creates new hairs)

And on any nofap cycle beard is progressing.
Could u please explain or link the study demonstrating the efficacy of ginger and how did u use it topical, topical+oral? Thanx

Solace_found

Alpha-Ketoglutarate by Seeking Health. Dissolve 350 mg (or 1 capsule) into 65 ml of water and put in on your cheeks etc. No side-effects and you will have a big Santa beard by Christmas 2019.

Stimulation of Hair Growth by Small Molecules that Activate Autophagy

(you can also put this solution on your scalp to get thick, lucsious hair)
Is it the same as aakg(arginine alpha keto glutarate) becoz the aforementioned product isn't available in my location. Thanx

Brandin

I promised an update on Minoxidil for beard growth so here it is. Been using it morning and night for 8 weeks (not long relative to how long you are supposed to use it...at least a year). Also about 2 weeks ago I began applying some topical DHT once a day (after washing with water, and not near my minox application time) to facilitate vellus hairs maturing. My results have been incredible. My cheeks have always been hairless and I have not had much for a mustache or goatee. Keep in mind this is 8 weeks only. Usually it takes 3-4 months to see noticeable results. Needless to say, I am super pumped about where I am and what is to come.
i have been noticing peaty people like me and you have had fast gains on minox. Maybe because the diet promotes high androgens and that combined with minox is extremely potent for beard. If you have high nitric oxide you will get beard even if you dont have alot of androgens, but the androgenlevels clearly help alot too...

Brandin

I remember putting on my face a mask of the brand Lush, called "Cosmetic Warrior" and having increased beard growth (thickness, color and density). I had some new hairs that appeared instantaneously on my cheeks, stache and chin. It was containing garlic, tea tree oil which are both antifungical and antibacterial and some grapefruit, which stimulates the circulation and increase nitric oxide and blood flow and heals the skin because of with antioxydant content. I'm pretty sure this happened because of some pores being cleaned of nasty stuff. A good sulfur soap will probably have this effect.

Also, I've used recently some Head and Shoulders (classic bottle) and had lot of new hairs sprouting like increasing density. The beard hairs were finer and less pigmented probably because the zinc pyrithione reduce DHT a little and hence sebum production and hair thickness. Hair is less lubrificated and smooth. But things returns to the normal when stopping the shampoo, and density was conserved.

I'm persuaded that on people with oily skin that dealed with acne and dark spots, some clogged pores and scar tissue (in which blood flow doesn't operate) are actually inhibiting hair from sprouting. I've applied some Retin-A in winter (for one mounth) and his unclogging pores effect which shrink dilated pores, the boost it gives to collagen production, and his power to induce new cell and to heal broken capillaries helped my skin to heal and remodel herself and i had lot of increase in thickness and new hair sprouting from the healed pores. It has been more powerful than minoxidil, which i used for one year and seems to help induce follicule linear growth but can make a hard time to create thick terminal hairs.

The three last things that seemed to have a big effect on beard growing were castor oil orally (if applied topically it will clogg the pores and therefore prevent follicle growth on the clogged pores zones). It increases a lot color and thickness and even seems to help new hairs developping on some thin areas. But I'm using it only for two weeks, so now let see if it will continue. Also, some dermaroller sessions are good for remodeling skin and remove scar tissue, increasing blood flow and inducing growth factors, building new collagen, and boosting absorbtion (by 1000 times) of any topical. I've always used copper peptides serum and an intense hydratation complex by the french brand Aroma Zone (with glycine, B3, fructose, Urea, Lactic acid, Inositol and a few other compounds in it) after any dermaroller session. It do wonders for clogged and atrophied pores, and for accelerating terminal hair development, and copper peptides works in the same direction, increasing both thickness and color and contains a lot of moisturing ingredients (glycerine, vitamin E, aloe vera and glycine). I think optimal skin hydratation is also a big factor which will contition a nice beard growing.

Oral supplements never seemed to do the trick, appart some vitamins complex, magnesium and copper pills (helped with the color in a impressive way), but also L Carnitine and Mucuna Pruriens because of theirs effects on the androgen receptors (nofap can work in that way. 2 mounth periods seemed to have also positive effects on beard growing and from preventing acne). Eating some Sorghum, glycine and consuming some Tribulus with 95 percent of steroidal saponins increased thickness and hairs grow faster because of their direct effect on 5 alpha reductase.

I've ordered some Pansterone and i'm gonna see if it has an effect. To conclude, I will say that good skin health (well hydrated skin, fungus, acne and dark spots/clogged pores removal, scar tissue healing, and blood flow improvement), a natural optimization of DHT and free testosterone (reducing SHBG is important too), curing nutritionnal deficiencies (copper, magnesium, vitamin A in my case), and reducing stress (nasal and bag breathing are the more important things for me). But the topicals solutions were probably the strongest factors, with the following state of importance : minoxidil, derma roller, retin a, castor oil (but use it orally) copper peptides, and sulfur. Adding some Pansterone on the face will probably fill the hormonal feeding my follicules are acually needing at the root of the hair. Thyroid doesn't seems to be so important because when my TSH was at 0.4, T3 and T4 at 6.2 and 14.4 pmol/L, (quasi hyperthyroid), my beard seemed to stagnate beacause of the increased SHBG which was preventing hormones to reach the skin. Fructose, magnesium, increased fat and carb consumption and a heavy caloric diet with a high carb to protein ratio, high fat soluble vitamins nourishement, and some extra sleep, will do the trick.
But the lightness and thickness were less because it was an earlier stage. Nomatter how high dht u have your new hair will go through that thin stage...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals