How To Increase Androgen Receptors In My Cheek ?

T

TheBeard

Nope. I will tell you again. True virile androgenic and masculine Arabs these days are ones who are true Hawarah Yemenites, true Hashimites, Upper Egyptians, Souther Lebanese. All else as I have mentioned moments ago are a disgrace to Arabs. The ones you met are soy boys wearing wolves and lions fur. I know what you mean and I despise them a lot more than you do.

I guess I'll have to trust you on this one

Momado965

I guess I'll have to trust you on this one

Cool. Now you didnt tell why do you think testosterone base is harmful to the liver even tho its been shown to enhance liver function when taken orally as apposed to its ester forms?

T

TheBeard

Cool. Now you didnt tell why do you think testosterone base is harmful to the liver even tho its been shown to enhance liver function when taken orally as apposed to its ester forms?

I told you I hope it's not a 17-alkylated form or an esterified form, base is fine, you know that and Georgi already said so.

Still, even though not harmful to the liver, for any given dose the oral route will be far less absorbed than with the transdermal route or the injectable route.
And will obviously take different pathways and have varying conversions to e2 and DHT from transdermal and injectible.

To what extent does that change muscle building properties of testosterone, I don't know, it just does.

Momado965

I told you I hope it's not a 17-alkylated form or an esterified form, base is fine, you know that and Georgi already said so.

Still, even though not harmful to the liver, for any given dose the oral route will be far less absorbed than with the transdermal route or the injectable route.
And will obviously take different pathways and have varying conversions to e2 and DHT from transdermal and injectible.

To what extent does that change muscle building properties of testosterone, I don't know, it just does.

Ok. Now you have clarified that you know that T base is not harmfull orally and I was not reffering to esters anyway. Do you know how much T base is absorbed orally? I know I will be getting the body recomp regardless of route and will change to scrotal route but I wanna play with the oral route initially and see how it turns out.

T

TheBeard

Ok. Now you have clarified that you know that T base is not harmfull orally and I was not reffering to esters anyway. Do you know how much T base is absorbed orally? I know I will be getting the body recomp regardless of route and will change to scrotal route but I wanna play with the oral route initially and see how it turns out.

Check out if studies have been done on the pharmacokinetics of orally administred t base.

T

TheBeard

Do you have any to share?

When we analyze the syntax of my response, it appears evident that I'm unaware of the very existance of any study on the topic.

For your information, the largest body of studies is gathered on PubMed.
You can input keywords just like on Google for any topic related to biology, and will get corresponding studies that have been conducted on the related topic.

Best of luck in your search.

Momado965

When we analyze the syntax of my response, it appears evident that I'm unaware of the very existance of any study on the topic.

For your information, the largest body of studies is gathered on PubMed.
You can input keywords just like on Google for any topic related to biology, and will get corresponding studies that have been conducted on the related topic.

Best of luck in your search.

All studies I came across were with T esters. Thats why I asked you in the first place but it seems you are unaware of any studies done with oral t base and its relation to body composition.

T

TheBeard

All studies I came across were with T esters. Thats why I asked you in the first place but it seems you are unaware of any studies done with oral t base and its relation to body composition.

At this point you are either trolling or suffering from sever cognitive impairment.

SonOfEurope

Are you saying that you applied those steroids topically on the beard?

The progesterone was on gums if it was protest e or topical if it was Haidut 's... The DHEA was oral as was the occasional Andro.... They did definitely increase my DHT availability since chest hair even got coarser and fuller.

dhtsupreme

The progesterone was on gums if it was protest e or topical if it was Haidut 's... The DHEA was oral as was the occasional Andro.... They did definitely increase my DHT availability since chest hair even got coarser and fuller.
Interesting! In another forum I read high estrogen causes increased production and release of adrenal androgens to compensate causing increased growth of body and facial hair (unhealthy).

On another with studies to back it, increasing T increases overall fullness of beard and DHT increases the speed of growth.

But if that's the case though why does minoxidil and increasing blood flow to the cheeks via derma roller work? Does it increase AR density/sensitivity or flow of hormones/nutrients to the follicles? If there's a forum topic/research that answers this please let me know. Thanks!

Their true nature as in being utter pieces of ***t crying like babies?
Sorry I haven't met one manly and truly virile arab, and I've met a lot of them.
Scratch a bit the surface and they melt like babies, have no virtue, no word.

Slavic people on the other hand : Russians, Polish, Kazakh, Tchetchen, all have a place in my heart as being truely androgenic in their physique, their mind, and their values.
I've met a lot of Arabs. In my limited subjective experience, I've never met a virile Arab that's Lebanese or of Lebanese descent but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I'll tell you what, I've met some strong Palestinians and Egyptians. They're not all the same though. Variety exists in just about every race/ethnicity so I don't understand the generalizations you make

So much of the scientific work by Dr. Peat demonstrates how important environment in real time is to overall health and how malleable we are from a physical and psychological standpoint. The disrespectful generalizations you make seem far out of touch with that understanding

Motorneuron

How to upregulation AR with oral substance ?

SonOfEurope

How to upregulation AR with oral substance ?

AR receptors are kept in check by testosterone, it's conversion to E2, and E2 sensitizes them to DHT.

Lowering body fat is a first great step, I increased facial hair, while losing a bit of torso and back hair when my BF% went down.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals