Androsterone Applied On Mustache

Cameron

Androsterone applied on mustache @haidut simply put in your opinion would this help increase skin receptors in my mustache area or simply be useless? Great effects with general use but could using on face stimulate higher 5ar in skin in that area or is it not metabolized in a direct area thank you others please chime in maybe we could create the first actual beard growth topical application I like the smell to @Hans noticed greater beard growth with raw milk and andro what about direct facial application!? @haidut

I did this on mustache ...I didn't get any hair growth :( , but I will say my sense of smell improved lol ...hard to explain exactly the improved smell, it was definitely different .... It lasted a couple hours. Later in the day I had like a fever/felt like flu coming on. That went away later on. Very interesting stuff.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Androsterone applied on mustache @haidut simply put in your opinion would this help increase skin receptors in my mustache area or simply be useless? Great effects with general use but could using on face stimulate higher 5ar in skin in that area or is it not metabolized in a direct area thank you others please chime in maybe we could create the first actual beard growth topical application I like the smell to @Hans noticed greater beard growth with raw milk and andro what about direct facial application!? @haidut

Applied on the skin it has better chance of metabolizing into DHT as skin has high levels of 3a-HSD enzyme. Not sure about mustache growth but it may help in people whose androgens are low. In people with normal androgen levels it may not help much but should still increase androgenic tone.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Peatogenic

Interesting, I noticed a flu feeling coming on and blocked sinuses today after increasing Vitamin A.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals