How To Increase Androgen Receptors In My Cheek ?

Mauritio

I have considerable more facial hair than I did at 20. I know many guys my age who are in the same boat
Me too and it is still increasing. There is a guy on youtube (greg berzinsky) he said he wasnt able to grow a full beard until the age of 50 . He also shows picture of him from the age of 20 I think until up to 57. He is a beard model now.

LeeLemonoil

Regularly in my self-made creams. 1 time a week at least. But you got to try for yourself if you can tolerate EOs

Mossy

Regularly in my self-made creams. 1 time a week at least. But you got to try for yourself if you can tolerate EOs
Do you feel a 1-2x a week usage would be effective? Most hair-loss/growth remedies are at least once daily. I ask as someone who is sensitive to supplements and would prefer to use these topicals less frequently, as it seems you do.

LeeLemonoil

Problem is the studies linked here use rather high doses and can’t tell us if cedrol as I use it - as part of Virginian cedar oil - 1 or two drops mixed into mct-based facial creams and used sporadically is in any way effective to stimulate hair or beard growth or prevent loss of either.

I assume based on my own physiological and cell-biological understanding that cedrol/Virg. cedar oil/ rosemary oil high in camphor and citrus oils high in Limonene will all help maintain good beard condition and might stimulate growth but I cannot prove it.
And I use those creams sporadically if I feel my facial skin is dry or otherwise in need of care ... maybe once or twice a week. I usually try to keep aggressive cleansers if my face and let the natural skin-metabolism take care of the rest.

Mauritio

For me topical pregnenolone cream helped the most.

SonOfEurope

In most men, myself included, the beard starts to appear around 15 to 16 and takes 10 - 12 years to reach maximum coverage and density - a man's Androgenic physical features are at their peak in his 30's and early 40's.

The way it develops is one day you notice the hair of your sideburns is spreading downwards... This is followed, a few months later, by the appearance of a weak mustache and shortly after beard starts to appear on the chin, this is by 17 years usually.

Over the next few years the sideburns continue to spread down eventually connecting with the chin... By age 20 men should be able to grow a "strap beard" but the moustache, cheeks and soul patch are still very weak.

Over the next 8 or 10 years the jawline beard will connect with the moustache and the moustache will thicken into adult hairs, downward expansions into the neck as was my case almost connecting to the chest hair by 25-26....

The cheeks (upper cheeks) are the last part of the beard to fill out together with the central part of the moustache and the hairs that surround the "soul patch" this for me is still to some extent going on and I'm 29.

Cheek full-out accelerated since I added 2mg DHEA a day to my progesterone, occasional adrosterone and Aspirin with k2. Increase of all nutrients.

Last edited:

SonOfEurope

And it of course ultimately depends on your sensitivity to DHT and it's metabolites...

As long as your testes are releasing testosterone your beard will gradually spread into its potential reach it at 21 or 41...

But there are people who, due to having extreme sensitivity are just naturally very hairy from a tender age such as middle-easteners.... Who tend to be so sensitive to DHT that even the women have a bit of moustache sometimes and "excess sideburns" while the men go from beardless at 15 to having a full beard with complete potential reached by the time they are 21 or 22... For the Average European the beard develops from the late teens and through the 20's finally reaching full development by 30-35.

DHT's metabolites in interplay are responsible for beard development so anything that enhances 5-Ar will to some extent help with beard development, I do think topical Pregnenolone would be wonderful.

Kenny

And it of course ultimately depends on your sensitivity to DHT and it's metabolites...

As long as your testes are releasing testosterone your beard will gradually spread into its potential reach it at 21 or 41...

But there are people who, due to having extreme sensitivity are just naturally very hairy from a tender age such as middle-easteners.... Who tend to be so sensitive to DHT that even the women have a bit of moustache sometimes and "excess sideburns" while the men go from beardless at 15 to having a full beard with complete potential reached by the time they are 21 or 22... For the Average European the beard develops from the late teens and through the 20's finally reaching full development by 30-35.

DHT's metabolites in interplay are responsible for beard development so anything that enhances 5-Ar will to some extent help with beard development, I do think topical Pregnenolone would be wonderful.
if someone were to take finasteride(or any other 5 ar inhibitor) at 19 or 20 would it simply grow in the beard slower or could it potentially stunt your beard growth completely

SonOfEurope

if someone were to take finasteride(or any other 5 ar inhibitor) at 19 or 20 would it simply grow in the beard slower or could it potentially stunt your beard growth completely

While taking it (Dutasteride even moreso) it could - while during active use drastically slow the spread and development of the beard and all other hair dependant on 3Adiol-g like forearm and upper chest hair.

But remember - it can't destroy the follicle.... We've had it since we were kids and women have them too... The main atrocities of the Frankenstein Progesterone copies is the disregulation period were all 5Ae neurosteroids were out of balance and even the Gaba system took a hit, brain DHT, allopregnanolone and THDOC etc... I can imagine the hell these guys go through, They're in a viscous cycle of low GaBa, higher cortisol, less Neurosteroids, LH failure to re-regulate, receptors staying downregulated mostly in the brain.

If Finasteride is applied topically it might momentarily stop beard development, but not destroy the already matured follicles. As soon as you come off it the circulating Testosterone/DHEA conversion to DHT will resume unless an individual abused the fin/dut to a point of such f-up that even leydig cells were damaged.

Last edited:

SonOfEurope

Does SHBG play a role?

Testosterone has 2 stronger metabolites: DHT and E2.

Between their balance lies what we understand as physically coherent masculine traits, and both can cause shutdown of the HPTA if a disregulation happens so SHBG serves the purpose of keeping both in check. Levels will be normal as long as thyroid function is OK and one is not a diabetic.

GenericName86

Testosterone has 2 stronger metabolites: DHT and E2.

Between their balance lies what we understand as physically coherent masculine traits, and both can cause shutdown of the HPTA if a disregulation happens so SHBG serves the purpose of keeping both in check. Levels will be normal as long as thyroid function is OK and one is not a diabetic.

So you think one should just focus on thyroid and metabolism rather then trying to make shbg high or low? I always read conflicting things about what is preferred in terms of low or high shbg.

T

TheBeard

I doubt Middle Easterners hairyness has anything to do with DHT.
It's an evolutionary result that is independant of hormones.

How do I know? Very few of them have that true self confidence when behaving in society, they are usually very quick to burst into shouting or crying, very little emotion control, and in a fight or flight situation they most of the time take the flight situation.

I've lived in UAE, I have a lot of Lebanese friends too.

Or maybe you'll reply to me: their brain isn't as sensitive to DHT as their cheeks...that's a possibility.

Momado965

I doubt Middle Easterners hairyness has anything to do with DHT.
It's an evolutionary result that is independant of hormones.

How do I know? Very few of them have that true self confidence when behaving in society, they are usually very quick to burst into shouting or crying, very little emotion control, and in a fight or flight situation they most of the time take the flight situation.

I've lived in UAE, I have a lot of Lebanese friends too.

Or maybe you'll reply to me: their brain isn't as sensitive to DHT as their cheeks...that's a possibility.

You should meet Arabs from Yemen, South Lebanon, Upper egypt and Yemenite and Hashimite decendants. You might then experience the true nature of Arabs. All else are with all due respect a disgrace.

T

TheBeard

You should meet Arabs from Yemen, South Lebanon, Upper egypt and Yemenite and Hashimite decendants. You might then experience the true nature of Arabs. All else are with all due respect a disgrace.

Their true nature as in being utter pieces of ***t crying like babies?
Sorry I haven't met one manly and truly virile arab, and I've met a lot of them.
Scratch a bit the surface and they melt like babies, have no virtue, no word.

Slavic people on the other hand : Russians, Polish, Kazakh, Tchetchen, all have a place in my heart as being truely androgenic in their physique, their mind, and their values.

Momado965

Their true nature as in being utter pieces of ***t crying like babies?
Sorry I haven't met one manly and truly virile arab, and I've met a lot of them.
Scratch a bit the surface and they melt like babies, have no virtue, no word.

Slavic people on the other hand : Russians, Polish, Kazakh, Tchetchen, all have a place in my heart as being truely androgenic in their physique, their mind, and their values.

Nope. I will tell you again. True virile androgenic and masculine Arabs these days are ones who are true Hawarah Yemenites, true Hashimites, Upper Egyptians, Souther Lebanese. All else as I have mentioned moments ago are a disgrace to Arabs. The ones you met are soy boys wearing wolves and lions fur. I know what you mean and I despise them a lot more than you do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals