He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti) For Beard Growth : Impressive Results

SuperHeavy

Hello everybody,

I've been taking He Shou Wu(the Na'vi Organics's product) since no more than 3 weeks, as I was reading some testimonials online about the faculty of this herb to developp beard growth. Some guys were saying that it has covered up the patchy zones of their beard. And I assure you that they didn't lie. Everyday I seem to have a little add to my beard than the day before. Hairs are darker than ever and patches are covering up greatly, at somes places hairs have never been growing, even in the influence of minoxidil, androgen receptor enhancers, dermaroller or even the strongly effective topical ginger juice. I've been shearching a lot about improving facial hair since some years and I think that i've finally found the answer to my quest. Beard is now very nearly full, progress seems to never stop and it have been only 3 weeks. I have no doubt that with a few months of it, I will be able to have a full, dark, dense, and thick covered beard. Like if I was moving from Keanu Reeves type beard to Leonidas.
By the way, this product also gave me the most enjoyable state of my life probably since my teen years (i'm 23, now). But you have to use the traditionnaly prepared form which removes the excess of emodin in it, toxic for the liver. The prepared form, on the contrary, is pretty good for the liver, and especially for kidneys. About hair growth, studies show its ability to put dormant follicules into anagen phase and strong antiinflammatory abilites (it lowers detrimental inflammatory markers to hair), also stimulating SSH and WNT.

Patchy beards holders, trust me and try it, you won't be disappointed.

In vivo hair growth-promoting efficacies of herbal extracts and their cubosomal suspensions - ScienceDirect
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960894X13008317
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874114007922
Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expression in C57BL/6 mice - ScienceDirect
20 Benefits of Polygonum Multiflorum or Fo-ti - SelfHacked
Promotion effect of constituents from the root of Polygonum multiflorum on hair growth. - PubMed - NCBI
Topical application of Polygonum multiflorum extract induces hair growth of resting hair follicles through upregulating Shh and β-catenin expressio... - PubMed - NCBI

baccheion

I've had a similar effect with megadose vitamin D3 (300 IU/kg/day or more; 10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4; 400-600 mg (chelated/TRAACS) magnesium; good multivitamin) and weekly dosing of 75 mg pregnenolone + 25 mg DHEA (both micronized). I did iodine protocol along with it sometimes. Maybe that added something.

OP
SuperHeavy

SuperHeavy

I did use the Na'vi Organics brand, but the most important is to get PREPARED He Shou Wu (traditionnally boiled in a bean stew for 5 days).
I use half a teaspoon (1000 mg).

@jack_zen I use it orally, but I'm thinking about finding a way to create a topical solution. If someone has any idea...

LeeLemonoil

Wouldn’t mind having a less patchy beard, will probably give it a try. Thanks for providing the publications. Wonder if Lapodin wouldn’t have similar effects or if the Pterostilbene compound plays a major role in the beard related effects.

Do you really experience beard-hair growth on spots where they weren’t any before ?

OP
SuperHeavy

SuperHeavy

Wouldn’t mind having a less patchy beard, will probably give it a try. Thanks for providing the publications. Wonder if Lapodin wouldn’t have similar effects or if the Pterostilbene compound plays a major role in the beard related effects.

Do you really experience beard-hair growth on spots where they weren’t any before ?

Yes man, it is like I will need some more weeks to get them really terminal, but old vellus hais are now quasi black, and zones in which beard wasn't growing are developping a little more everyday, they just grow a little less faster than the terminal ones. It's so much stronger than minox, however which gave me good results in one year. I will take pics monthly.

It would be great if we've found a safe and natural alternative to minoxidil, even better and faster working. I hope we should create an experiment thread to compare our results and the efficacity of the plant.

LeeLemonoil

It will take me some time to read up on it for msysekf, getting legit stuff and begin but I’ll give it a try

OP
SuperHeavy

SuperHeavy

Only positive effects from oral use. One of the best supplements I've ever used. But you have to use the prepared one, because the full extract is toxic, even if solded everywere.
The tinkture seems to be a good idea, but the best option is to use it topically and orally. I will buy a tincture without alcohol and will test that.
PS: results have been coming since the first week. You don't have to wait a lot to see minor changes.

ShotTrue

Very nice! Maybe I will use in the future, I'll have the God of War beard before 30

LeeLemonoil

@SuperHeavy

the Na'vi-extract you wrote about is full spectrum, so I take it there is plenty of emodin in it too. The Herb-Pharm (A brand I really trust and like) neither is labeled as if there are any measures taken to remove components like emodin ... and indigo-herbs tinctue also doesnt indicate any such measure. The latter also has only 25% alc. and would be very useful for topical application. I think its valid too, as is their powder

OP
SuperHeavy

SuperHeavy

@SuperHeavy

the Na'vi-extract you wrote about is full spectrum, so I take it there is plenty of emodin in it too. The Herb-Pharm (A brand I really trust and like) neither is labeled as if there are any measures taken to remove components like emodin ... and indigo-herbs tinctue also doesnt indicate any such measure. The latter also has only 25% alc. and would be very useful for topical application. I think its valid too, as is their powder

The thing is that the Na'Vi is traditionnally prepared in a stew. The bad thing is when it is pure powder, unprepared, no matter the spectrum.
The bean stew removes the emodin.
The Herb Pharm is "Prepared from the dried root of reynoutria multiflora plants which are processed with black beans (phaseious vulgaris) according to traditional Chinese methods" so it is good.

baccheion

So, is this essentially an MAO-B inhibitor? Anyone have/had before/after hormone labs? Is it due to increased DHT?

So, is this essentially an MAO-B inhibitor? Anyone have/had before/after hormone labs? Is it due to increased DHT?
That would mean more dopamine, right?

I've used this herb in the past( over 2 years ago). I used the indicated dosage for 10 days until the bottle ran out. The increase in libido is huge.

baccheion

That would mean more dopamine, right?

I've used this herb in the past( over 2 years ago). I used the indicated dosage for 10 days until the bottle ran out. The increase in libido is huge.
Yea, more dopamine.

It'd be cool if someone managed a before/after hormone panel.

OP
SuperHeavy

SuperHeavy

I have also the pro-dopamine and libido effect. Head hair have been growing very fast, but I have already a impressive amount of hair. In China, it is used to grow hair on bald men, and to improve « essence ». All feeling of derealisation is gone since I take it.

RobertJM

Years ago I tried many of the top brands around on the market, and noticed very little. I noticed slight effects in energy (the vision and stimulation), which I assumed to be the MAO-B inhibiting effects. Other than that, it was definitely feminising (it’s full of phytoestrogens). By feminising I mean feeling less androgenic. Libido was nothing different. And it always gave me insomnia as well (probably from the stimulation). Lastly, it’s a cooling herb. Yin Jing. So it’s not pro-thyroid. It made me feel cooler in temperature, personally (whereas a panax ginseng or cistanche will warm you up). Maybe that would compliment the metabolically stimulating supplements that many take here which are very thermogenic (t3, etc).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom