Increasing Androgenic Hair Growth

Cameron

@haidut I’m new on the site. Currently use estroban and energin. I’m a Healthy 24 almost 25 year old male peating a year. testosterone around 660 and dht at 400. Estrogen around 40. My question is is T3 androsterone or low dose dhea actually a safe way to increase androgens and beard or body hair growth. I have above average muscle development never touched any kind of hormone supps before but I’m dying to try and convert my light hairs all over my beard area into thick dark hairs. I wanna go super androgenic lol not just look anobolic most all my labs have come back normal except lowish pregnenolone

MrBenjamin

I was researching this earlier today. Difficult to figure out the exact influence of hormones.
Looks like Creatine increases DHT significantly.
I wonder about the effects of glycine. It is supposed to increase 5-alpha reductase. I think we should try different things,.
One thing that does seem clear is that this is an issue of DHT, not so much testosterone.
DHT doesn't help in all areas, in muscle I think testosterone is stronger, but many areas have a stronger reaction to DHT.
Keep us updated on anything you try that works.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I’ve used both glycine creatine and trying sorghum syrup for 5 ar increase. I always assumed some are more anabolic sensitive some more androgenic sensitive... but learning how to really increase that androgen sensitivity to a sufficient amount drugs herb etc especially certain areas like face would be wonderful. L carnitine fasting definitely some options but doing these things past few years doesn’t seem to make huge results. for all the drugs and oils and herbs that strongly decrease dht or 5ar really not a lot out there that convincingly increases it at least by a lot. @haidut

OP
Cameron

Cameron

@haidut Wish I could try a few mgs of pure dht :/ to bad it’s illegal. Dht used responsibly I feel could do soooo much especially in the anti androgen environment these days

fradon

@haidut I’m new on the site. Currently use estroban and energin. I’m a Healthy 24 almost 25 year old male peating a year. testosterone around 660 and dht at 400. Estrogen around 40. My question is is T3 androsterone or low dose dhea actually a safe way to increase androgens and beard or body hair growth. I have above average muscle development never touched any kind of hormone supps before but I’m dying to try and convert my light hairs all over my beard area into thick dark hairs. I wanna go super androgenic lol not just look anobolic most all my labs have come back normal except lowish pregnenolone

maybe brewer's yeast

fradon

Why brewers yeast?

i started taking it to reverse gray hair but also noticed how it improved hair growth. high in all sorts of b vitamins and copper. its tastes like ***t though but maybe thats why it works.

opethfeldt

Why do you want more body hair? Most men with lots of body hair are actually less masculine in general. The most masculine, robust races have no body hair. With regards to the beard, which is definitely androfenic, do whatever you can to raise DHT. Keep in mind, a lot of hair growth potential is genetic. You may end up disappointed.

Runenight201

Do a little work and search for the forum for raising dht. A lot of people have messed around with that, and I believe I recall seeing haidut post about raising his dht too high at one point.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Do a little work and search for the forum for raising dht. A lot of people have messed around with that, and I believe I recall seeing haidut post about raising his dht too high at one point.
Yeah he used androsterone and dhea and went over the medical rangebut haven’t seen his actual labs

OP
Cameron

Cameron

So wouldn't it make sense to try those hormones..
I’ve seen lots of blood work with dhea showing lower test and higher estrogen then seen blood work showing increased androgens wish we had more research in humans with low dose pure androsterone. Using dht seems like a better option then precursor hormones that we don’t know what there actually doing

MrBenjamin

I wonder about those precursor hormones. I don't think they do much, based on the studies I've seen. I wonder if it has to be made in the leydig cells, starting with cholesterol all the way to testosterone. That is to say, I wonder if the leydig cells won't take them in only partially converted.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I wonder about those precursor hormones. I don't think they do much, based on the studies I've seen. I wonder if it has to be made in the leydig cells, starting with cholesterol all the way to testosterone. That is to say, I wonder if the leydig cells won't take them in only partially converted.
Good theory makes sense that’s why I like 5ar steroids because they self stimulate there receptors rather then depending on what something is maybe going to convert to.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I’ve seen lots of blood work with dhea showing lower test and higher estrogen then seen blood work showing increased androgens wish we had more research in humans with low dose pure androsterone. Using dht seems like a better option then precursor hormones that we don’t know what there actually doing
Dhea is best to take in small doses, 5mg at a time with no more than 15mg daily. More than that and it actually starts to increase the aromatase enzyme. Androsterone is a very potent aromatase inhibitor, more potent than DHT itself. There is also a synergistic effect between dhea and androsterone.

Fasting would be a bad idea to increase androgen receptors, because AR are correlated with testosterone. Intermittent fasting lower testosterone and would that lower ARs.

How is your diet looking like? Are you eating enough vitamins and minerals?

I had some success with beard growth with lots of milk and a little androsterone.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Dhea is best to take in small doses, 5mg at a time with no more than 15mg daily. More than that and it actually starts to increase the aromatase enzyme. Androsterone is a very potent aromatase inhibitor, more potent than DHT itself. There is also a synergistic effect between dhea and androsterone.

Fasting would be a bad idea to increase androgen receptors, because AR are correlated with testosterone. Intermittent fasting lower testosterone and would that lower ARs.

How is your diet looking like? Are you eating enough vitamins and minerals?

I had some success with beard growth with lots of milk and a little androsterone.
Yeah I drink a half gallon of raw milk and a dozen raw eggs along with high quality meats sugars white rice gelatin some pasta just to get calories and gain weight also take estroban energin and magnesium occasionally shellfish for zinc. 210 right now with abs feeling great and strong goal is too have more androgenic facial hair. I stopped fasting this summer which has helped me feel better and gain weight the goal is to bring up dht along with test to around 1000 ;)

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yeah I drink a half gallon of raw milk and a dozen raw eggs along with high quality meats sugars white rice gelatin some pasta just to get calories and gain weight. 210 right now with abs feeling great and strong goal is too have more androgenic facial hair. I stopped fasting this summer which has helped me feel better and gain weight the goal is to bring up dht along with test to around 1000 ;)
I know it’s not always about numbers but increasing blood values means increasing likely tissue and usable levels for the body. Androsterone pregnenolone and butea superba are supps I have not tried but I’m considering

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals