How To Increase Androgen Receptors In My Cheek ?

LeeLemonoil

Cedrol might be worth a shot. Rosemary oil won’t harm either, especially if it is high in camphor.

Maybe some SARM that mimics testosterone’s effects on ARs in muscle but that’s just speculation

LeeLemonoil

Seems like EO of Virginian Cedar and similar species are useful n many ways, not only hairloss becuase of it's cedrol content, but possibly also anabolic:
Alpha-cedrene, a completely new kind of anabolic from cedar oil

Alpha-cedrene, a completely new kind of anabolic from cedar oil

Human beings can smell alpha-cedrene, a substance present in cedar oil, thanks to the presence of receptors in our noses. Muscle cells have the same receptor - and as strange as it sounds, this receptor, when triggered by alpha-cedrene, can make muscle tissue bigger and stronger
Same here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27459121/?i=1&from=cedrol hair

Maybe try cedar oil for Cedrol, it also contains alpha-cedrene that acts on ORs too, see quote

OP
jase_11six

jase_11six

Hey @haidut
What else do u suggest apart from oral tribulus to incease androgren receptor sensitivity and dht levels in order to grow beard?

thanks

Mossy

Same here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27459121/?i=1&from=cedrol hair

Maybe try cedar oil for Cedrol, it also contains alpha-cedrene that acts on ORs too, see quote
Have you read anything with regard to only particular cedar oils being the legit ones?

I stumbled upon this, and Juniperus virginiana is not listed. I realize this site it just trying to get clicks and traffic, but thought it may be worth sharing:
On the market today, you may find different oils, obtained from Cypress or Juniper trees being labelled as cedarwood oil, but they are not from real cedarwoods. The only real cedar woods are the following:

• Atlas Cedar – Cedrus atlantica
  • Cyprian Cedar – Cedrus brevifolia
  • Himalayan/Tibetean Cedar – Cedrus deodara
  • Lebanese Cedar – Cedrus libani

LeeLemonoil

In this case, Virginian cedar (juniperus) is the oil to go for.

It’s technically not a cedar, that’s what the oil vendors you quoted meant. Real cedars like atlas cedar have a very different composition than junipers. But Virginian cedar is the oil with the highest fraction of Cedrol (~50%) ... and is also high in alpha-cedrene, a very intriguing, pro-metabolic, pro-muscle substance.

Mossy

In this case, Virginian cedar (juniperus) is the oil to go for.

It’s technically not a cedar, that’s what the oil vendors you quoted meant. Real cedars like atlas cedar have a very different composition than junipers. But Virginian cedar is the oil with the highest fraction of Cedrol (~50%) ... and is also high in alpha-cedrene, a very intriguing, pro-metabolic, pro-muscle substance.
Interesting. Glad to here that is the case, considering the Virginia seems to be more available—and the one I already have. Thanks.

Mossy

Does cedar actually increase beard hair?
@LeeLemonoil has been sharing info that it could help with that, as well as hairloss. For reference, I did read that it could take up to seven months for benefits to show for head hair—so, maybe it could be the same for cheek. But this is just a guess.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Risingfire

My claims are not bold, they are the result of a vast observation of the many subjects that constitute my clientele, who very often use more AAS than what they are prescribed by me, including the very androgenic kind.

And it is very rare that past the age of 20 they see substantial facial hair growth beyond what they originally have.

Months on Tren? Hope you are keeping track of all your main organs functions
I have considerable more facial hair than I did at 20. I know many guys my age who are in the same boat

Risingfire

"Testosterone and DHEA promote whisker growth, and also body hair."

Ray said this in reference to women

griesburner

i once read somewhere that topical mustard could help but im not sure if it was just trolling :D But i tried it years ago for a few days / weeks. it burned like hell but i thought it helped a bit. but that could have been placebo. On the other hand if you consider the main effect of minoxidil would indeed be the improved blood flow, hot mustard could really work. just like ginger oil or capsaicin for example.

Mossy

i once read somewhere that topical mustard could help but im not sure if it was just trolling :D But i tried it years ago for a few days / weeks. it burned like hell but i thought it helped a bit. but that could have been placebo. On the other hand if you consider the main effect of minoxidil would indeed be the improved blood flow, hot mustard could really work. just like ginger oil or capsaicin for example.
There is an old saying that I heard a lot from fathers and uncles whenever I had a hotdog or hamburger: “put some mustard on it, it will put hair on your chest!”. So, there may be something to that.

Aymen

are there some benefits of eating mustard ?

Risingfire

Can topical dht and dhea increase beard growth?
Theoretically, it should. Doesn't mean in practice it does.

I've taken low dose of DHT, Test and DHEA and I can't say my beard looks any thicker. I never applied directly to my face. I will say this: DHT definitely deepens my voice. I sound like a caveman at night.

On a side note, my beard is just as thick as my father's. And he's never taken hormones before. There may be another hormone in play or something we don't quite recognize.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals