Bacterial Lipids (endotoxin), Not Cholesterol, May Be A Cause Of CVD

yerrag

But the lipids they produce pass easily through cell walls and into the bloodstream."
Hope I'm not being a nit here, but do animals have cell walls? Perhaps they meant gut linings instead of cell walls. Or the cell membranes of the gut lining?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hope I'm not being a nit here, but do animals have cell walls? Perhaps they meant gut linings instead of cell walls. Or the cell membranes of the gut lining?

It is not my comment, it is a quote from the authors. I think they mean passing through cells and eventually into capillaries/bloodstream.

yerrag

My current concern is with endotoxins that are already in my vascular system, not the ones that are in the gut and attempting to get in through gut linings.

I find that when I use proteolytic enzymes, particularly serrapeptidase, plaques are lysed and release endotoxin. I detect an immune response and this causes inflammation, and this is reflected in increased blood pressure. Since I'm taking the enzymes to remove a cause of hypertension in the form of plaque, the problem is that the solution (serrapeptidase enzyme) also becomes a problem itself - in that it becomes another cause of hypertension.

If only there is the vascular equivalent of charcoal, which would adsorb these endotoxins. It would be a good complement to serrapeptidase. The enzyme would do its job of lysing plaque, and the adsorbent would scavenge the endotoxins released by the lysing process, thus keeping the side-effect of endotoxins released to a minimum.

Currently I'm just using progesterone to deactivate the endotoxins, but it's not enough to deal with all the endotoxins in my vascular system. I could use vitamins A, D, b2, b3, emodin, and cyproheptdance to blunt the TLR4 receptor to keep inflammation at bay. And I could take taurine (and/or TUDCA) as well as increase glycine and sugar intake to help the liver detoxify and excrete the endotoxins through bile and the fecal route.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals