Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave?

Jing

Well there you go, decide what you want to do with yourself based off of that mindset. The bible is partly a product of the printing press after all. The one who owns the financial system can push whatever they want, that's the kind of mindset they have in their own books, dealing with people they consider 'animals' since 'animal' 'souls' are merely fake and will disappear once they perish.
Yh I know but @TheSir is claiming they are real

Missenger

Yh I know but @TheSir is claiming they are real
He's ******* with you, he just wants you to think for yourself and decide what you want for yourself. You have to decide what you think is right or wrong based off what you take in from what you percieve yourself.

TheSir

So show me??
I see them as fake.
There is nothing I can show you. Again: I can only point you to the right direction. You will still have to walk the walk yourself. Currently you're walking to a direction that is opposite to the direction to which I'm pointing. I can't help you if that's what you choose. This is why I said that there will be no gotcha moment -- it's not me vs you, it's you vs you!
And if you let people suffer when you could end it then that makes you a bad person tbh.
"Is courage -- strength of character -- desirable? Then must man be reared in an environment which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments.
Is altruism -- service of one's fellows -- desirable? Then must life experience provide for encountering situations of social inequality.
Is hope -- the grandeur of trust -- desirable? Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.
Is faith -- the supreme assertion of human thought -- desirable? Then must the mind of man find itself in that troublesome predicament where it ever knows less than it can believe."

Is the parent who forces their child to choose the right thing not a despot? Is the parent who allows their children to commit mistakes not a wise parent? Instead of asking "why did God curse me with this?", why not ask: "what am I meant to learn from this?". Over time, you'll realize that suffering is nothing but deification of pain. Isn't it better to worship God, lest your pain need to become suffering?.

Lastly, judging the origin and arbiter of morality itself by moral standards you are subject to is amusingly fallacious.

Jing

There is nothing I can show you. Again: I can only point you to the right direction. You will still have to walk the walk yourself. Currently you're walking to a direction that is opposite to the direction to which I'm pointing. I can't help you if that's what you choose. This is why I said that there will be no gotcha moment -- it's not me vs you, it's you vs you!

"Is courage -- strength of character -- desirable? Then must man be reared in an environment which necessitates grappling with hardships and reacting to disappointments.
Is altruism -- service of one's fellows -- desirable? Then must life experience provide for encountering situations of social inequality.
Is hope -- the grandeur of trust -- desirable? Then human existence must constantly be confronted with insecurities and recurrent uncertainties.
Is faith -- the supreme assertion of human thought -- desirable? Then must the mind of man find itself in that troublesome predicament where it ever knows less than it can believe."

Is the parent who forces their child to choose the right thing not a despot? Is the parent who allows their children to commit mistakes not a wise parent? Instead of asking "why did God curse me with this?", why not ask: "what am I meant to learn from this?". Over time, you'll realize that suffering is nothing but deification of pain. Isn't it better to worship God, lest your pain need to become suffering?
Point me in the right direction then .

I see your point but what good does giving a baby cancer do? Or what good does letting children be raped do?

Jing

He's ******* with you, he just wants you to think for yourself and decide what you want for yourself. You have to decide what you think is right or wrong based off what you take in from what you percieve yourself.
I don't have 100 percent believe in what there is out there but I closer to believing we are in some sort of simulation.

TheSir

Point me in the right direction then .
Let go of every assumption you have of Christ. Humble yourself into earnest prayer, asking Christ to take over the reins of your life, and to reveal himself to you in a way that is uniquely meaningful to you. Fully believe that you've been heard. Don't worry if you don't get this down the first time you attempt them, it can require even months of baby steps to arrive at something that could be called the seedling of trust or faith (that's how it was for me anyway). In the meanwhile, strive to live more virtuously, keep praying, and read the New Testament in order to get a better understanding of what God wants of you. Over time, a subtle understanding of God's presence begins to emerge in your consciousness. Instinctive aversion to sin begins to emerge (you'll also recognize it better). From that point onward, what you put in is pretty much what you get out.

I see your point but what good does giving a baby cancer do? Or what good does letting children be raped do?
There is indeed suffering that seems outright senseless to us. And a lot of it probably is. In any case, God doesn't 'give' a baby cancer. Rather, it is the result of the cause and effect of our lives within this fallen world: we don't suffer just from the consequences of our own sins, but of others too. The further we stray from God, the less positive influence God has over our lives, and thus the more severe the consequences of our sins become.

Jing

Let go of every assumption you have of Christ. Humble yourself into earnest prayer, asking Christ to take over the reins of your life, and to reveal himself to you in a way that is uniquely meaningful to you. Fully believe that you've been heard. Don't worry if you don't get this down the first time you attempt them, it can require even months of baby steps to arrive at something that could be called the seedling of trust or faith (that's how it was for me anyway). In the meanwhile, strive to live more virtuously, keep praying, and read the New Testament in order to get a better understanding of what God wants of you. Over time, a subtle understanding of God's presence begins to emerge in your consciousness. Instinctive aversion to sin begins to emerge (you'll also recognize it better). From that point onward, what you put in is pretty much what you get out.

There is indeed suffering that seems outright senseless to us. And a lot of it probably is. In any case, God doesn't 'give' a baby cancer. Rather, it is the result of the cause and effect of our lives within this fallen world: we don't suffer just from the consequences of our own sins, but of others too. The further we stray from God, the less positive influence God has over our lives, and thus the more severe the consequences of our sins become.
I've done all that in the past though....

But why is there even cancer?? Why does God let this happen? If a baby gets cancer he could just cure the baby....

Missenger

Abrahamism has a big focus on cube mazes and the usage of the number 6 a lot.
330px-Orthogonal_Tesseract_Gif.gif
8-cell.gif
Saturn Sacrifice.png

You can take what you want from abrahamic religious texts but it's a cobbled mess, with the Old Testament figure 'punishing' the lessers with decay (for all you know) they seeded themselves as an excuse to torture you with civilized financial collapse, along with the older civilizations with remarkably 'similar' stories from the Old Testament. It's a gay clone of a certain Roman sacrifice combined with Roman Saturn god cult worship they've pushed themselves while they push whatever variety of conflict they can think of to rob and accumulate wealth and resources for themselves while enslaving everyone else. A lot of this is just dumb banker merchant Kabbalah worship bull**** reusing symbols from other religious pantheons. This is them basically saying you own nothing while being degenerate faggots. Ultimately what it boils down to is what you see the leading figure of the New Testament as, and what they see it as, since they see their world as different from yours in the typical us-vs-them sort of way representing themselves as the key and lock to the financial system like juvenile murderers.

Tacky real-life cubes, ignore the dumb image with Set.

Last edited:

TheSir

I've done all that in the past though....
Want to elaborate on that?

But why is there even cancer?? Why does God let this happen? If a baby gets cancer he could just cure the baby....
You are assigning more meaning to earthly suffering than it deserves. In order for God to cure your cancer, you'd first have to come to God. And even then your cancer may be intended to play a larger role in the big picture of the development of your spirit, or that of others.

Jing

You are assigning more meaning to earthly suffering than it deserves. In order for God to cure your cancer, you'd first have to come to God. And even then your cancer may be intended to play a larger role in the big picture of the development of your spirit, or that of others.
I've prayed and asked him to show himself to me... Can I ask what is your experience which showed you he is real??

Hmmm.. how does a baby exactly come to God?

Inaut

I've often heard some Elders in Orthodoxy say that if you aren't suffering in daily life, God is far from you. Or something along those lines. I can agree with @TheSir that suffering is what brings us closer to God, helps to humble us and teaches us our most important lessons. Without suffering, we'd have no reason to strive for anything greater...

Jing

I've often heard some Elders in Orthodoxy say that if you aren't suffering in daily life, God is far from you. Or something along those lines. I can agree with @TheSir that suffering is what brings us closer to God, helps to humble us and teaches us our most important lessons. Without suffering, we'd have no reason to strive for anything greater...
Not for me , suffering so many bad things makes me think he isn't real or if he is real then he is evil... Care to explain why he would make a baby have cancer?

Inaut

Not for me , suffering so many bad things makes me think he isn't real or if he is real then he is evil... Care to explain why he would make a baby have cancer?
I can’t explain why God would do anything as I’m not God, just one of his creatures.

Maybe the child was born with cancer to teach the parents something? Maybe the child was a blessing to those that encountered him/her and changed their hearts in ways you nor i can understand. Maybe the child was so pure that God decided to return the child to Him before getting jaded or tainted by this world?
Again, as I stated, there were holy people who prayed for personal suffering and illness so that they could relate, feel, pray and perform miracles for others and their pain. If you’re not suffering, you can’t appreciate or relate to other peoples struggles.

Jing

I can’t explain why God would do anything as I’m not God, just one of his creatures.

Maybe the child was born with cancer to teach the parents something? Maybe the child was a blessing to those that encountered him/her and changed their hearts in ways you nor i can understand. Maybe the child was so pure that God decided to return the child to Him before getting jaded or tainted by this world?
Again, as I stated, there were holy people who prayed for personal suffering and illness so that they could relate, feel, pray and perform miracles for others and their pain. If you’re not suffering, you can’t appreciate or relate to other peoples struggles.
To teach the parents something so make a child suffer?? That is awfull if God is real then I don't want him to he my god I don't support that kind of awfull stuff imagine some reason someone got the power to give people cancer and decides to give a child cancer you would think that person is a terrible person...
If it's to return the child to him then why let the child be born in the first place? Or simply let the child pass away in its sleep not a terrible death...

Relate to others suffering? Well why make anyone suffer in the first place?? Then we don't need to relate to peoples sufferings... If God is real then he's evil end off.

If two parents did something bad to you , would you punish the child for it?

TheSir

I've prayed and asked him to show himself to me...
What made you change your mind?
Can I ask what is your experience which showed you he is real??
Beyond numerous meaningful synchronicities and answered prayers, the realness of God is something I've come to viscerally feel over time as I've kept searching for Him. It's an ever-present presence which is always there next to us, but which we have learned to ignore. The more we go towards this presence, the more obvious it becomes. As we try to draw closer to God, God will draw closer to us, since it'd be impossible for us to find God on our own.

It's ironic, because I spent a lot of time feeling like I can't pretend God exists. Today it would be hard for me to pretend that God doe not exist. At best, I can arrive at a momentary demoralization, which still would be aimed at the way God operates rather than his existence. Once your eyes are opened, they will stay open.

That is awfull if God is real then I don't want him to he my god I don't support that kind of awfull stuff
Paradoxically, you're not able to support God that teaches through suffering because you are deifying suffering. You are making suffering out to be this huge devil. Were you looking at the world from the vantage point of your spirit, you'd realize that suffering is a tiny thing. It's an earthly thing. And like all earthly things, they're fleeting and unimportant. Where your spirit comes from, there is no suffering. To offer you an analogy: you're sitting in your own house being obsessed over how miserable you are, while all around your house exists beautiful natural scenery just waiting for you to come explore it.

Jing

What made you change your mind?

Beyond numerous meaningful synchronicities and answered prayers, the realness of God is something I've come to viscerally feel over time as I've kept searching for Him. It's an ever-present presence which is always there next to us, but which we have learned to ignore. The more we go towards this presence, the more obvious it becomes. As we try to draw closer to God, God will draw closer to us, since it'd be impossible for us to find God on our own.

It's ironic, because I spent a lot of time feeling like I can't pretend God exists. Today it would be hard for me to pretend that God doe not exist. At best, I can arrive at a momentary demoralization, which still would be aimed at the way God operates rather than his existence. Once your eyes are opened, they will stay open.

Paradoxically, you're not able to support God that teaches through suffering because you are deifying suffering. You are making suffering out to be this huge devil. Were you looking at the world from the vantage point of your spirit, you'd realize that suffering is a tiny thing. It's an earthly thing. And like all earthly things, they're fleeting and unimportant. Where your spirit comes from, there is no suffering. To offer you an analogy: you're sitting in your own house being obsessed over how miserable you are, while all around your house exists beautiful natural scenery just waiting for you to come explore it.
I never saw god or heard god ...

What prayers were answered??

I'm not even talking about my misery , do you think it's acceptable to give a baby cancer? If you had the power that God has would you give a baby cancer do you support giving kids cancer?

mariantos

Yes for instance a Christian is someone who believes in religion.

To teach the parents something so make a child suffer?? That is awfull if God is real then I don't want him to he my god I don't support that kind of awfull stuff imagine some reason someone got the power to give people cancer and decides to give a child cancer you would think that person is a terrible person...
If it's to return the child to him then why let the child be born in the first place? Or simply let the child pass away in its sleep not a terrible death...

Relate to others suffering? Well why make anyone suffer in the first place?? Then we don't need to relate to peoples sufferings... If God is real then he's evil end off.

If two parents did something bad to you , would you punish the child for it?
God is evil isn't he?
Because He gave His only begotten Son to death, that we sinners might have a chance to save our souls.

Why did the Son of God have to suffer, be spit on, beaten, mocked, tortured and finally killed on the cross?

You see, without that suffering that our Savior endured like a lamb, without excuses or accusations, without this holy, precious, invaluable sacrifice in fact, without it, we humans would have had to fill the halls of hell with tickets in the first rows. From the beginning, since Eve and Adam sinned, death has entered the world. Their disobedience and sin brought suffering into the world. There was no other chance for us than what the Lord did through His Son Jesus Christ. It is free Jing, He died for the forgiveness of all our sins, yours also. Call Him in your life, trust Him and you will be saved. May the Lord enlighten you!

Jing

God is evil isn't he?
Because He gave His only begotten Son to death, that we sinners might have a chance to save our souls.

Why did the Son of God have to suffer, be spit on, beaten, mocked, tortured and finally killed on the cross?

You see, without that suffering that our Savior endured like a lamb, without excuses or accusations, without this holy, precious, invaluable sacrifice in fact, without it, we humans would have had to fill the halls of hell with tickets in the first rows. From the beginning, since Eve and Adam sinned, death has entered the world. Their disobedience and sin brought suffering into the world. There was no other chance for us than what the Lord did through His Son Jesus Christ. It is free Jing, He died for the forgiveness of all our sins, yours also. Call Him in your life, trust Him and you will be saved. May the Lord enlighten you!
Lol how silly , it's like saying someone you know did something bad so you need to kill your son

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals