Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave?

TheSir

I never saw god or heard god ...
Ah, you're like most who choose to follow Christ.

I'm not even talking about my misery , do you think it's acceptable to give a baby cancer? If you had the power that God has would you give a baby cancer do you support giving kids cancer?
Read through my previous posts, I have already addressed this concern from several different perspectives.

Ras

The simulation theory is a humorous example of the lengths to which people are ready to go just to avoid having to acknowledge God's existence. They can viscerally feel that the world was created by something grandiose, yet their conscious mind just refuses to accept this. Thus they end up weaving elaborate layers of intellectual delusions around their field of awareness in an attempt to deny the purity and legitimacy of their perceptions.
Amen.

Missenger

The 'simulation' meme is partly a rationalization of 'spiritual morality' alongside the NPC meme and the idea of 'drones' or 'robots', which you could rationalize as communism, too many stress hormones or functioning retards.

Peater

Ironic the vid has that obnoxious music i hear everywhere now that consists of rapid ticking/clicking noises of varying tempo and no melody

Sets my teeth on edge, can't stand it

I suppose i should not be surprised that clownworld considers the metronome an instrument:rolleyes:

Jing

Ah, you're like most who choose to follow Christ.

Read through my previous posts, I have already addressed this concern from several different perspectives.
Care to explain more? What do you mean by im like most who choose to follow christ?
And you haven't given a good reason at all just makes god seem evil.

Jing

Please explain to us how you escaped reality to examine the environment there and found no God.
Never said there was no god but I don't believe there is a god like religion says definitely doesn't care about us.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

We reincarnate every 500 years to face challenges

The challenges we face will be world war, vaccine genocide etc

We learn to become better people from these

ndn

"Alexa" was asked this question by the guy at MKPStudios on youtube and reddit etc... Along with some other questions . the results are still up

ndn

I looked for a certain title about this the authors family wouldnt release for decades . it was recently released ...id followed his work on other subjects so wanted his other titles ...i have no idea how much truth this book contains but it was so graphic i havent picked it up . if someone wants to borrow ill send it or else its still printed in assuming

Attachments

• 16558737313617939043521700897526.jpg
    16558737313617939043521700897526.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 2

:M :B.

~1: This guy spend decades in prison reading old books. Has some interesting things to say about simulation:

~2: Lastflagstanding.com There are people who have studied this mathematical grammar technology well enough to control their world through contract and the bills of the ladings with using correct sentence structure parse syntax grammar, syntaxing the fiction adverb verb adjective pronoun grammar for fraud/modification and using postal mechanics with timelines and mailings to set the terms. Not easy stuff to do at all, but it has been very therapeutic for my mind to study this and helps to make sense of why everything happening these days makes no sense. And that's cause the fake government is rogue and we are in a might makes right scenario until the fiction world destroys itself and/or another force that I believe is coming will be bringing countability. Anyway, It really broke my mind free from the scam construct they have us in. "They" really look more and more like the joke that they are once you have enough knowledge. The negative world began to die for me the more I learned of the babble grammar construct they have us in and that you can't perform a negative. All the fiction babble contracts we have in our lives use negative words and say no facts. Studying the quantum grammar technology is a beautiful thing. It's for performance contracts and is void of the negative grammar, negative prefixes, void of past tense or future tense because we live NOW. Everything is WITH things. There are videos out there on how the math interface on this grammar works and all that, but you gotta put in the time to find it and learn it. Crazy sh!t.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals