Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave?

Jing

First you said that God in the Bible is not true.

Religion is different from the Word of God. Please don't confuse.

And you have no way of knowing what all people think about God.

You have made strong statements and they are not supported by anything concrete.

It's easy to play with the words brother Jing.
I simply claim religion isn't true...

Jing

Does anyone? Consider that religions are not objects of belief. Rather, they are means with which collective belief is organized.
Yes for instance a Christian is someone who believes in religion.

TheSir

Yes for instance a Christian is someone who believes in religion.
Heh, no -- a Christian is someone who believes in Christ. There's no such thing as 'believing in religion'... as I said, religions are not objects of belief.

Jing

I can't read your mind friendo. If you're trying to say something, write it out.
It's a set off beliefs says it in dictionary... So what's your stance?? Do you have a religion? Or do you just believe in a god??

TheSir

It's a set off beliefs says it in dictionary...
Saying that you believe in a set of beliefs would be redundancy, as 'belief' already implies... well, belief. It'd be fair to say that you follow a religion. But believe in a religion? That's an awkward expression, to say the least. Religions merely points toward that which your belief is intended to land on.
So what's your stance?? Do you have a religion? Or do you just believe in a god??
I follow Christ and seek God's will. Whether that is 'having a religion' or 'just a belief in a god', you tell me. To me it doesn't seem like a meaningful distinction.

Jing

Saying that you believe in a set of beliefs would be redundancy, as 'belief' already implies... well, belief. It'd be fair to say that you follow a religion. But believe in a religion? That's an awkward expression, to say the least. Religions merely points toward that which your belief is intended to land on.

I follow Christ and seek God's will. Whether that is 'having a religion' or 'just a belief in a god', you tell me. To me it doesn't seem like a meaningful distinction.
Yes so it's a belief .... Where did you get your information from about Christ?

TheSir

Yes so it's a belief .... Where did you get your information from about Christ?
Experiential or intellectual information? If former, it's an ever-going revelation, evolving together with the development of my faith. If latter, various religious texts and other people.

Jing

Experiential or intellectual information? If former, it's an ever-going revelation, evolving together with the development of my faith. If latter, various religious texts and other people.
So you just believe religion then?? Could you show me 100% proof Christ exists? Can I ask why he lets all the suffering in life happen??

Jing

As I said, I believe in Christ. It's up to you to define this however you deem fit. I don't mind.

No, but I can help you find Christ if you're looking.

Why wouldn't he?
So how could you help me find Christ? Why wouldn't he?? Well if he's evil then I guess he could.

TheSir

So how could you help me find Christ?
By pointing you to the right direction and helping you let go of any false assumptions you may have. Note that this is not an argument, but an offer. There would be nothing to prove or disprove, no gotcha moment to be had, so this is only if you really want to find God.
Why wouldn't he?? Well if he's evil then I guess he could.
Can you explain why, in your view, Christ letting suffering exist must mean that he is evil? Furthermore, do you think suffering is inherently evil?

Missenger

So how could you help me find Christ? Why wouldn't he?? Well if he's evil then I guess he could.
People can see 'Jesus' and 'god' in the New Testament as whatever figures they want to be. You're the one that has to decide if you want to be a 'good' person or not ultimately.

Jing

By pointing you to the right direction and helping you let go of any false assumptions you may have. Note that this is not an argument, but an offer. There would be nothing to prove or disprove, no gotcha moment to be had, so this is only if you really want to find God.

Can you explain why, in your view, Christ letting suffering exist must mean that he is evil? Furthermore, do you think suffering is inherently evil?
So show me?? And if you let people suffer when you could end it then that makes you a bad person tbh.

Missenger

I see them as fake.
Well there you go, decide what you want to do with yourself based off of that mindset. The bible is partly a product of the printing press after all. The one who owns the financial system can push whatever they want, that's the kind of mindset they have in their own books, dealing with people they consider 'animals' since 'animal' 'souls' are merely fake and will disappear once they perish.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals