Are we living in a simulation? If yes, how do you leave?

johnwester130

Theory:

We all have a second body that is connected to a full scale virtual reality system with tubes to feed you just like in the Matrix.

The question is, how do I unplug and connect with my other body?

boris

Theory:

We all have a second body that is connected to a full scale virtual reality system with tubes to feed you just like in the Matrix.

Simulation theory is a psy op to confuse you. The Matrix movie is nothing but a multilayered brainwashing program.

This is the actual Matrix: being in the "simulation" is thinking that what is being propagated in the mainstream is real. If you understand that everything is fake, you are already unplugged.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Simulation theory is a psy op to confuse you. The Matrix movie is nothing but a multilayered brainwashing program.

This is the actual Matrix: being in the "simulation" is thinking that what is being propagated in the mainstream is real. If you understand that everything is fake, you are already unplugged.

The Gnostic religion was writing about dual world theory/simulation theory 1000 years ago.

I have unplugged from this matrix and realised the truth about 9/11, the middle east wars, epstein/clinton, the covid hoax, PUFA, etc.

Now I want to go even further.

boris

Be wary of an anything that is obviously being pushed by the mainstream, like simulation theory, quantum physics, parallel universes and so on. Simulation theory as it is being portrayed, is driving a main purpose, to make the world you live in now feel pointless. It is not pointless, that is one of the more important messages I got from Dr. Peat.

“We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything the American Public Believes Is False.”

L_C

The way I see it is that we are here for an experience. To experience everything we are not. You are just a thought and all these is just mind adventures that appear real. Somebody already mentioned gnostic texts (found in Nag Hammadi). To me, gnostic texts is the most powerful thing I ever read.

nikotrope

If we are in a simulation, it’s not like the matrix. It would work like a video game. We would be just lines of code that are dependent on the program to run. There would be no way to escape.

Taking time to think about it is pointless. It’s better to live and find a way to be happy.

Aad

Yes, 100 %.

When Our Lord tells us it's time to come back home.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

The way I see it is that we are here for an experience. To experience everything we are not. You are just a thought and all these is just mind adventures that appear real. Somebody already mentioned gnostic texts (found in Nag Hammadi). To me, gnostic texts is the most powerful thing I ever read.

If we are in a simulation, it’s not like the matrix. It would work like a video game. We would be just lines of code that are dependent on the program to run. There would be no way to escape.

Taking time to think about it is pointless. It’s better to live and find a way to be happy.

let's pretend in the year 2030 technology is so advanced that you can connect your whole body to AI and a virtual reality

how would you escape once inside?

L_C

let's pretend in the year 2030 technology is so advanced that you can connect your whole body to AI and a virtual reality

how would you escape once inside?

You won't be able to escape. Once you give your mind away, you are screwed.

Apple

Be wary of an anything that is obviously being pushed by the mainstream, like simulation theory, quantum physics, parallel universes and so on. Simulation theory as it is being portrayed, is driving a main purpose, to make the world you live in now feel pointless. It is not pointless, that is one of the more important messages I got from Dr. Peat.
I think Ray Peat is a CIA agent...He knows too much. Like G Soros only Ray peat is more about medicine and nutricion.
Also it is quite possible he is an enlightened Zen master...and coffee helps him to keep the third eye open especially when he is painting in his garden.

Though i'm not sure on which side ray Peat is. His nutricional recommendations seem to make lots of sence but in practice they may kill earlier than you think. Only time will prove.
Lots of sugar -> High cholesterol
Coffee->HighCholesterol, allergy, trypsin inhibitors , bad eysight, anxiety, hairloss, addiction
Orange Juice - > dental problems, arhtritis /joints pain ;salicylates and carotenoids are bad
Milk --> too many issues to count here

If you are denying modern Physics I guess you know smth that we don't know... maybe you can share your knowledge ? Does Hadron Collider even exist ?
If they want us to feel pointless why more and more people are concerned about hairloss ? o_O

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I think Ray Peat is a CIA agent...He knows to much. Like G Soros only Ray peat is more about medicine and nutricion.
Also it is quite possible he is an enlightened Zen master...and coffee helps him to keep the third eye open especially when he is painting in his garden.
If you are denying modern Physics I guess you know smth that we don't know... maybe you can share your knowledge ? Does Hadron Collider even exist ?
If they want us to feel pointless why more and more people are concerned about hairloss ? o_O

Ban this guy!!! ?

gaze

I think Ray Peat is a CIA agent...He knows too much. Like G Soros only Ray peat is more about medicine and nutricion.

Though i'm not sure on which side ray Peat is. His nutricional recommendations seem to make lots of sence but in practice they may kill earlier than you think. Only time will prove.
Lots of sugar -> High cholesterol
Coffee->HighCholesterol, allergy, trypsin inhibitors , bad eysight, anxiety, hairloss, addiction
Orange Juice - > dental problems, arhtritis /joints pain ;salicylates and carotenoids are bad
Milk --> too many issues to count here

hahaha. Ray does indeed know too much. i wouldn't be surprised if it came out that he was an ex-cia agent gone rogue who's trying to tear the system down from the outskirts. he did say the cia was tracking him when he started blake college down in mexico :cigar:

I do think it is good to be sketipical of everyone including him though, and I think he would agree with that. Afterr all he is probsbly making 6 figures with his newsletter and progest E which is partner runs I think. although he has given so many free interviews and responds to emails for free that monetary motivations are pretty clearly not his primary motive, unlike many other health industry folk. at the end of the day everyone has to use their own judgement to determine if they trust someone or not, no ones sacred in this world

Last edited:

nomoreketones

Theory:

If the world was a simulation then it is very likely that you wouldn't have a second body elsewhere so you could not unplug. If the simulation was shut down then your reality would end.

If you were connected to a virtual reality system then it is unlikely that you would have a body. What would the point of the body be? You would most likely be a "brain in a jar". In that case you wouldn't want to unplug.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

If the world was a simulation then it is very likely that you wouldn't have a second body elsewhere so you could not unplug. If the simulation was shut down then your reality would end.

If you were connected to a virtual reality system then it is unlikely that you would have a body. What would the point of the body be? You would most likely be a "brain in a jar". In that case you wouldn't want to unplug.

Because if it was a brain in a jar it would much harder to nourish and keep alive.

Using a whole body is much easier to use.

If the global conspiracy is to get everyone inside a "permanent VR headset", using the whole body is easier. Think of all the brains you would have to extract and connect to tubes etc. Much easier to use your whole body. Also, the energy from your heart is much more valuable than your brain.

nomoreketones

Because if it was a brain in a jar it would much harder to nourish and keep alive.

Using a whole body is much easier to use.

If the global conspiracy is to get everyone inside a "permanent VR headset", using the whole body is easier. Think of all the brains you would have to extract and connect to tubes etc. Much easier to use your whole body. Also, the energy from your heart is much more valuable than your brain.
Any intelligence with the capability of creating such a detailed and realistic situation would have no problem keeping a brain alive in a jar.

Using energy from human bodies was a plot hole in the Matrix. Makes no sense to use human bodies to generate energy. It would be more efficient to convert the food directly to energy rather than using the human body to convert the food to energy and harnessing the energy from the human body.

Maybe a punishment for a crime could be a reason to put a whole human body into a simulation. The worse the crime the worse the simulated life would be.

Waynish

Dualistic nonsense. It is just a dishonest way to claim there is a simulator. They analogize it to a computer program, but computer programs living inside of other programs (like a VM; virtual machine) can and often do break out of their containers. I recommend disconnecting from all of this nonsense media that you're listening to - tricks like status, propaganda, sex appeal, etc has led you down the cognitive trap of believing in them as authorities.

On another note, Peat has many here going to him as an authority - yet he cannot withstand what I consider to be fairly basic questioning (though amazing at keeping his story straight). His alliance with leftism, the USSR, materialism, CIA-funded ex-girlfriends, and molecular reductionism (one molecule is bad; another is good) has left me questioning his overall grasp on biological truth in general. Haha... Oops, not supposed to say that out loud I guess! Not an indictment, but overall negative on the outcomes considering the definiteness in causal claims by materialists.

nomoreketones

Dualistic nonsense. It is just a dishonest way to claim there is a simulator.
I don't think anyone on this thread is claiming there we are living in a simulation. This is really just a thought experiment. I certainly do not believe we are living in a simulation. But this thread is interesting nonetheless.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals