So two years in: How are you doing?

Jinju

@Peatful ... I agree with @shanny and @Blossom

I feel completely isolated and alone. Outside the tiny circle of my immediate family, everyone I know is a blind sheep (triple jabbed, double masked - you name it).
I have always believed that the vast majority of humans were stupid. The extent of it only came to light in the last 2 years. I feel like I can no longer trust or have deep relationships with the people who went with the mainstream narrative. Basically most of my social network (all close friends and extended family) has crumbled.

Other than that, I am pretty resilient. I decided that my employer could fire me for not getting the jab (which they haven't so far - but hey, the sword of Damocles is still hanging).
This forum has really been a beacon of sanity in the turbulence of the last couple of years.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

This forum has really been a beacon of sanity in the turbulence of the last couple of years.
Ain’t that the truth.

baudoman

Hey OP,
Thanks for bringing this up. You've asked a flurry of questions.

I'll start with the first one for now:
How have things changed for you?

The veil has been completely lifted off my head, and I can see that others are still looking through it.

That has been more frustrating than anything else, because no matter how hard you try to make others aware that they are viewing the world through this veil, they continue to do so.

What's worse is that they take take take but don't give. So when the lockdowns were in full force and jabs mandated (and let's not forget that they still are in many places and organizations), they fully comply and fully support and they demean and disgrace those who don't comply.

Now that things are easing, they conveniently have selective amnesia and forget how cruel and inconsiderate they were just a few months ago.

Herbie

Hey OP,
Thanks for bringing this up. You've asked a flurry of questions.

I'll start with the first one for now:
How have things changed for you?

The veil has been completely lifted off my head, and I can see that others are still looking through it.

That has been more frustrating than anything else, because no matter how hard you try to make others aware that they are viewing the world through this veil, they continue to do so.

What's worse is that they take take take but don't give. So when the lockdowns were in full force and jabs mandated (and let's not forget that they still are in many places and organizations), they fully comply and fully support and they demean and disgrace those who don't comply.

Now that things are easing, they conveniently have selective amnesia and forget how cruel and inconsiderate they were just a few months ago.
Yeah I got ostracised at work for not been jabbed and now they are nice to me like nothing happened. People’s minds are not their own anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals