Are They Closing In The Walls On Us

OP
D

Dutchie

Per Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab and there are records of this, meat is going to be rationed and we will be sent plant based protein to our houses in about a decade. The great reset is alive.

That also means that supplements like NDT will become a thing of the past and a lot (including myself) will go back to unacknowledged hypothyroidism.....anything to keep the people sick.

burtlancast

Import fees are not a scam, they are imposed by the govrenment of the country that imports the goods. If you are in Europe and order from US, you should expect import fees and vat.

I find Iherb excellent, they tell you in advance how much import fees you have to pay based on the total value of your order.

I get it that there are companies that don't declare the real value of the contents on the packet, and then you don't have to pay import fees, but this is sneaky to say the least.

I actually meant brokerage fees on top of these legal import fees.

And they are indeed a scam, as my link proved.

Vinero

I am experiencing the same problem. I have ordered some Pansterone from idealabs which in the past used to take 7 days to get to me. Now it's been at the same location in the US since november 19. Also ordered some niacinamide and magnesium from lifegivingstore. It actually arrived in Amsterdam november 9 and went through customs, then sent back to the US as of november 24. What a long delay. Are these just mistakes by employees or are they doing this on purpose?

yerrag

This is where I read about Codex Alimentarius, which was supposed to have began enforcement in 2009. Maybe it got delayed, or that it was meant to be implemented in stages. This is an article from 2009:

Codex Threatens Health of Billions

burtlancast

That also means that supplements like NDT will become a thing of the past and a lot (including myself) will go back to unacknowledged hypothyroidism.....anything to keep the people sick.

Why not try getting raw pig thyroid from local farms and make your own supplement from this raw material ?

Looks like very soon, we'll all going to have to learn to make our own supplements.

OP
D

Dutchie

I am experiencing the same problem. I have ordered some Pansterone from idealabs which in the past used to take 7 days to get to me. Now it's been at the same location in the US since november 19. Also ordered some niacinamide and magnesium from lifegivingstore. It actually arrived in Amsterdam november 9 and went through customs, then sent back to the US as of november 24. What a long delay. Are these just mistakes by employees or are they doing this on purpose?

Looks like it's on purpose bc of the scamdemic.
I also read that EU has instated a new law. Before everything under 22euros would go through without extra costs. As of January 1st 2021,you'll pay additional tax on packages starting from 0 euros.
So,that might mean the end of Asian sellers like Wish and AliExpress as well.

OP
D

Dutchie

Why not try getting raw pig thyroid from local farms and make your own supplement from this raw material ?

Looks like very soon, we'll all going to have to learn to make our own supplements.

Sure one could try that,but when cattle/meat industry is being reduced with 75% it'll be hard to even obtain raw thyroid. (at least that's the goal they want to reach here...and in several other countries by the looks of it.
So,I think the supplement industry will push hard to get whatever thyroids are left

OP
D

Dutchie

The UK is in a transition period until the end of this year. Thus you can still order from the UK like before until December 31st.

Yes,but it's just a couple of weeks,so I don't consider them part of EU anymore.

Turns out the Thorne B vitamins I'd ordered (and never came) seem to be banned here now. Only 1 store online sells them,at double the price of iHerb and such.
When I looked at all other stores it said it was out of stock and not coming back.
LuckyVitamin,where I ordered them,now states that the product can't be shipped to The Netherlands.

Experienced

Yes,but it's just a couple of weeks,so I don't consider them part of EU anymore.

Turns out the Thorne B vitamins I'd ordered (and never came) seem to be banned here now. Only 1 store online sells them,at double the price of iHerb and such.
When I looked at all other stores it said it was out of stock and not coming back.
LuckyVitamin,where I ordered them,now states that the product can't be shipped to The Netherlands.
Try DHL Express it ships to the Netherlands I don’t have problems with it.

OP
D

Dutchie

Try DHL Express it ships to the Netherlands I don’t have problems with it.

It doesnt seem to be the carriers fault. I've tried DHL,local post etc.,but it seems that the Thorne B complex I used to buy is now banned. It says on the site of LuckyVitamin that the item cant be shipped to the Netherlands anymore.
Lots of online stores have taken the item down and don't sell it anymore. There's only one store left that sells it at double the amount.....maybe they have made a deal that they'll remain the only ones to be able to sell it.

For all people who package didnt arrive,check if it is still allowed to enter your country. (bc most likely it isn't)

yerrag

I feel as if Western Europe has transformed into the Iron Curtain it once stood against, seeing how people that live there are being deprived of supplements. It would be ironic if Russians are now more free than Western Europeans when it comes to supplements.

hei

I'm not in Europe but it seems like DHL somehow deliberately present parcels to customs for inspection whereas postal articles are subject to some sort of sampling method because of the large volume of mail coming in (might be different elsewhere). iherb are careful about not selling prohibited items and there are no tax issues, but almost everything coming by DHL that contains supplements gets opened by customs whereas I think I only ever had one postal package opened.

Experienced

It doesnt seem to be the carriers fault. I've tried DHL,local post etc.,but it seems that the Thorne B complex I used to buy is now banned. It says on the site of LuckyVitamin that the item cant be shipped to the Netherlands anymore.
Lots of online stores have taken the item down and don't sell it anymore. There's only one store left that sells it at double the amount.....maybe they have made a deal that they'll remain the only ones to be able to sell it.

For all people who package didnt arrive,check if it is still allowed to enter your country. (bc most likely it isn't)
I have ordered multiple times Pregnenolone and DHEA from Luckyvitamins to the Netherlands once again there is no problem with ordering stuff from outside , the only thing that concerns me is they’ll add tax vat etc from the beginning of €0 euros

and yes USPS and other Shipping methods are having problems to the Netherlands , DHL and FedEx are still fine in The Netherlands UPS too is fine

Experienced

I'm not in Europe but it seems like DHL somehow deliberately present parcels to customs for inspection whereas postal articles are subject to some sort of sampling method because of the large volume of mail coming in (might be different elsewhere). iherb are careful about not selling prohibited items and there are no tax issues, but almost everything coming by DHL that contains supplements gets opened by customs whereas I think I only ever had one postal package opened.
If you pay the customs through on Demand Delivery of DHL Express your parcel will not be checked. I ordered multiple times Worldwide

hei

If you pay the customs through on Demand Delivery of DHL Express your parcel will not be checked. I ordered multiple times Worldwide that is prohibited
I'm not sure what that means. iherb collects the sales tax at the checkout but customs still opens all the DHL packages. Then the box either arrives taped up with "inspected by customs" tape because there's nothing for them to charge for if everything was in order, or it disappears if they decided to steal the contents.

OP
D

Dutchie

I'm not sure what that means. iherb collects the sales tax at the checkout but customs still opens all the DHL packages. Then the box either arrives taped up with "inspected by customs" tape because there's nothing for them to charge for if everything was in order, or it disappears if they decided to steal the contents.

In my case,it previously was sent back. I hope whoever has it,will do that again otherwise I dont get a refund from LuckyVitamin.

It's true that you have to pay extra tax on everything coming in from outside EU starting from 0 euros. That would mean that if someone sends you a gift,you'd have to pay tax for it as well.

@Experienced I never had problems with order& delivery before,not even in the 1st half of the pandemic.
This makes me think that this is another scheme (which eventually might lead to banning all supplements...at least from abroad. The ones I can get here are sh*t imo)

Experienced

I never had problems with order& delivery before,not even in the 1st half of the pandemic.
This makes me think that this is another scheme (which eventually might lead to banning all supplements...at least from abroad. The ones I can get here are sh*t imo)
I agree try AOV AOV bestellen bij de online drogist van Nederland. Cleanest Magnesium Pidolate the bioavailibility is high and very nice

OP
D

Dutchie

I agree try AOV AOV bestellen bij de online drogist van Nederland. Cleanest Magnesium Pidolate the bioavailibility is high and very nice

Thanks, but it's not my magnesium supplement that I'm having problems with in terms of availabillity. ;)
I did manage (I think...hope..) to get the Thorne,but at almost double the price than I usually get them. I think I need to go searching for a less costly substitute for this one and possibly some other supplements. Ideally I don't want to have to use supplements anymore... but I guess that's wishful thinking.

To be honest, AOV in general has shitty ingredients/fillers imo too (just like Orthica another popular brand).

Experienced

Thanks, but it's not my magnesium supplement that I'm having problems with in terms of availabillity. ;)
I did manage (I think...hope..) to get the Thorne,but at almost double the price than I usually get them. I think I need to go searching for a less costly substitute for this one and possibly some other supplements. Ideally I don't want to have to use supplements anymore... but I guess that's wishful thinking.

To be honest, AOV in general has shitty ingredients/fillers imo too (just like Orthica another popular brand).
How do you know that AOV has shitty quality? It’s probably a Sister company of Pure Encapsulations

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals