Gerovital GH3 Original Formula

Pointless

Ray Peat cites this source in this article

New Page Title Here

Curr Opin Oncol. 2005 Jan;17(1):55-60.
DNA methylation and cancer therapy: new developments and expectations.
Esteller M.
Cancer Epigenetics Laboratory, Spanish National Cancer Centre (CNIO) Madrid,
Spain. [email protected]
PURPOSE OF REVIEW: In addition to having genetic causes, cancer can also be
considered an epigenetic disease. The main epigenetic modification is DNA
methylation, and patterns of aberrant DNA methylation are now recognized to be a
common hallmark of human tumors. One of the most characteristic features is the
inactivation of tumor-suppressor genes by CpG-island hypermethylation of the CpG
islands located in their promoter regions. These sites, among others, are the
targets of DNA-demethylating agents, the promising chemotherapeutic drugs that
are the focus of this article.
RECENT FINDINGS: Four exciting aspects have recently arisen at the forefront of
the advancements in this field: first, the development of new compounds with
DNA-demethylating capacity that are less toxic (for example, procaine) and may be
administered orally (for example, zebularine);

Gerovital, or GH3, the original formula by Dr. Ana Aslan, contains procaine. It also has benzoic acid and other preservatives that act to prevent its breakdown in the body and prolong its half-life. Some people have expressed interest in DNA demethylation, so I thought I'd share my experience with it.

I got it from here. I can't vouch for the vendor other than to say that the package was shipped quickly and arrived undamaged. Achilles Natural Health Mart Company - Achillian Ultimate-9 Procaine hcl Gerovital GH-3 formulas Buy Lab Direct

After taking it, I noticed a sudden increase in energy and mental clarity. I actually feel extremely energetic and want to go work out, even though I worked out yesterday. Usually I only have the drive to work out every 4 or 5 days. No side effects.

I'm taking a lot of other supplements, so I won't speculate about what other good effects it might be causing, but nothing that can be definitively traced to the Gerovital. But I've only taken it twice. I'll report anything else as I keep taking it and cycle on and off. I'm looking for improvement of my skin, regrowth of hair, decrease in signs of aging on my face, decreased pain in my joints, and overall wellness.

If you've tried Gerovital, please post your reports.

Drareg

Ray Peat cites this source in this article

New Page Title Here

Gerovital, or GH3, the original formula by Dr. Ana Aslan, contains procaine. It also has benzoic acid and other preservatives that act to prevent its breakdown in the body and prolong its half-life. Some people have expressed interest in DNA demethylation, so I thought I'd share my experience with it.

I got it from here. I can't vouch for the vendor other than to say that the package was shipped quickly and arrived undamaged. Achilles Natural Health Mart Company - Achillian Ultimate-9 Procaine hcl Gerovital GH-3 formulas Buy Lab Direct

After taking it, I noticed a sudden increase in energy and mental clarity. I actually feel extremely energetic and want to go work out, even though I worked out yesterday. Usually I only have the drive to work out every 4 or 5 days. No side effects.

I'm taking a lot of other supplements, so I won't speculate about what other good effects it might be causing, but nothing that can be definitively traced to the Gerovital. But I've only taken it twice. I'll report anything else as I keep taking it and cycle on and off. I'm looking for improvement of my skin, regrowth of hair, decrease in signs of aging on my face, decreased pain in my joints, and overall wellness.

If you've tried Gerovital, please post your reports.

Have you anymore to report?

OP
Pointless

Pointless

I took it for a few weeks and didn't notice any changes besides what I reported. I might start taking it again later and go long term, but I want to get to a stable point with temps before doing a long term experiment to avoid confusing results.

Dave Clark

I am trying to understand, but doesn't the procaine formula breakdown in the body into PABA and DEAE? If so, doesn't the DEAE increase acetylcholine like DMAE does, only better? I thought you wouldn't want something that increases acetylcholine levels. Also, DMAE or DEAE is suppose to either prevent or deplete lipofuscin, which is good, but do we want something that increases choline levels in the brain, etc.?

jjohns

Original formula of GEROVITAL H3 can be found only in Romania

A favorite of celebrities and presidents therapy

Rich and poor people , personalities and anonymous , received all treatment against aging . Elena Ceausescu , the title of academician jealous of Ana Aslan asked to pay 1.5 million for hospital charges of elderly poor. After seven years of trials , Ana Aslan won the battle with the regime, thus saving National Institute of Geriatrics . At that time , the method of treatment Ana Aslan brought $ 17 million annually over the Romanian state, the payments of foreign patients ( 90 %). Researcher received 130,000 letters from 123 countries . Gerovital H3 was patented in over 30 countries . Been named as Somerset Maugham threshold Institute , Pablo Neruda , Salvador Dali, MiguelAsturias , Charlie Chaplin, Claudia Cardinale , De Gaulle , JF Kennedy , Khrushchev , Adenauer , Mao , Indira Gandhi , Ho Chi Minh , Marlene Dietrich , Kirk Douglas , Leonid Brezhnev , Josip Broz Tito , Augusto Pinochet , Countess Zwarowsky . In 1980 , Ana Aslan with Ion Polovrageanu invented a new product geriatric , Aslavital shortly patented and introduced in industrial production . Although unsold products worldwide , foreigners prefer to come to Romania for treating or combating aging. For, besides Gerovital treatments makes and SPAs and mineral quality and cheap.

Source: originalgerovital.blogspot.com

Dave Clark

I am trying to understand, but doesn't the procaine formula breakdown in the body into PABA and DEAE? If so, doesn't the DEAE increase acetylcholine like DMAE does, only better? I thought you wouldn't want something that increases acetylcholine levels. Also, DMAE or DEAE is suppose to either prevent or deplete lipofuscin, which is good, but do we want something that increases choline levels in the brain, etc.?
Still wanting to know if anyone can reason out what I mentioned regarding Peat's not liking the increase in acetylcholine, yet saying procaine was okay.

Sugartits

I bought a big bottle of procaine on Amazon and took it. Added it to orange juice. It ruined the flavor of my orange juice. Maybe injecting it would have worked better, because I didn't see any results, good or bad. It is no longer available on Amazon. Might have been a sketchy seller.

I haven't given up on it though. I am going to try just buying some PABA and some DMAE and taking them at the same time and just see what happens. I have some autism symptoms that I am trying to lessen.

I think if you take DMAE you need to take choline along with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals