Are They Closing In The Walls On Us

Dutchie

I've been trying my best to not let this corruption and scam ruin my day,but I find ,the past couple of days, anger over it is consuming me.

It now seems that I can't order supplements anymore from outside the EU (think iherb,luckyvitamin etc.)
I've been ordering from iherb for years now without a problem. Last April I ordered something and nothing arrived,so I checked the link and it said that it had arrived in my country about 10 days after my order. I've waited 4 months and finally got my money back from iherb (minus the postage costs). They said the package was returned apparently.
Now about a month ago, I decided to order something at LuckyVitamin...again the link says it has arrived already in Frankfurt on November 12th but still no package in sight.
It seems customs is banning supplements from outside the EU, which makes me wonder if this is part of the big covid scheme as well.

I can order supplements here but they're double the price.....so I'm starting to question if this is one of their techniques of trying 'to smoke people out' by increasing prices of supplements and quality food (especially meat&fish.....God bless the climate propaganda!) and banning them from getting in from the outside.
I also noticed that alternative medicine here (naturopaths,functional MD's etc.) hardly is being covered anymore by insurance next year.
God forbid,that people are trying to keep themselves and their immune system healthy...

Is this how they're trying to close the walls in on us when they can't have the vaccine be mandatory...

burtlancast

Never use IHERB; they ship to europe through Fedex/DHL/UPS which will scam you about bogus brokerage import fees.

They are notorious for this scam; use instead https://bestvite.com/; they ship through regular mail.

Or you might try buying from outside the EU through third party carriers like Parcl - First Worldwide Shipping Community for a slightly better price.

Or maybe just look for someone from the USA able to buy for you then send it to you anonymously without receipt.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dutchie

Thanks. I. haven't ordered from iherb anymore since April.
What frustrates me is that since the pandemic shenanigans, I can't seem to be able to order from outside the EU anymore.

TheSir

I ordered D/K2 to Finland from UK amazon and as of now it's two weeks late. No further updates after UPS received the package.

I've been trying my best to not let this corruption and scam ruin my day,but I find ,the past couple of days, anger over it is consuming me.

It now seems that I can't order supplements anymore from outside the EU (think iherb,luckyvitamin etc.)
I've been ordering from iherb for years now without a problem. Last April I ordered something and nothing arrived,so I checked the link and it said that it had arrived in my country about 10 days after my order. I've waited 4 months and finally got my money back from iherb (minus the postage costs). They said the package was returned apparently.
Now about a month ago, I decided to order something at LuckyVitamin...again the link says it has arrived already in Frankfurt on November 12th but still no package in sight.
It seems customs is banning supplements from outside the EU, which makes me wonder if this is part of the big covid scheme as well.

I can order supplements here but they're double the price.....so I'm starting to question if this is one of their techniques of trying 'to smoke people out' by increasing prices of supplements and quality food (especially meat&fish.....God bless the climate propaganda!) and banning them from getting in from the outside.
I also noticed that alternative medicine here (naturopaths,functional MD's etc.) hardly is being covered anymore by insurance next year.
God forbid,that people are trying to keep themselves and their immune system healthy...

Is this how they're trying to close the walls in on us when they can't have the vaccine be mandatory...

I feel ya. My order from Alldaychemist is still not in after a month.

The fakeness and gayness of the 'new normal' is getting more annoying each week. And the division FVD is experiencing leading up to elections isn't exactly the Christmas present I had in mind.

I think we all expected the government to say they would not legalize mandatory vaccination but then declare 'citizen benefits' for those who did subject themselves to it obediently. Looking forward to the development of the vaccine certificate black market :D

Never use IHERB; they ship to europe through Fedex which will scam you about bogus import fees.

They are notorious for this scam; use instead https://bestvite.com/; they ship through regular mail.

You might try buying from them through third party carriers like Parcl - First Worldwide Shipping Community for a slightly better price.

Or maybe just look for someone from the USA able to buy for you then send it to you anonymously without receipt.

Thanks for the bestvite link. Bookmarked.

Grischbal

Ordered something from outside EU end of september .... still in Frankfurt.
A friend ordered Letrozol which was in Frankfurt for a long time aswell and then got a lawsuit from the officials

OP
D

Dutchie

Ordered something from outside EU end of september .... still in Frankfurt.
A friend ordered Letrozol which was in Frankfurt for a long time aswell and then got a lawsuit from the officials

So,it's definitely not a coincidence that supplements from outside the EU aren't arriving anymore.

OP
D

Dutchie

I feel ya. My order from Alldaychemist is still not in after a month.

The fakeness and gayness of the 'new normal' is getting more annoying each week. And the division FVD is experiencing leading up to elections isn't exactly the Christmas present I had in mind.

I think we all expected the government to say they would not legalize mandatory vaccination but then declare 'citizen benefits' for those who did subject themselves to it obediently. Looking forward to the development of the vaccine certificate black market :D

Yep during the earlier part of the pandemic I got the impression that people might've made a u-turn in terms of voting and go for FvD, but now with this happening I fear another 4 years of corruptness by Rutte and his roverheid of all the politically correct lefties.
I've always considered myself progressive in terms of equality and such, but it seems that lefties have now gone all out mad and this radicalism,if you question it,makes you look like you're almost a radical right extremist.
They're all wolves in sheep clothes.....string puppets..

Similar situation to me. I'm in Brazil and I ordered thiamine and copper from Iherb in August and it still hasn't been delivered to me. It's been almost 4 months now! It never took this long. And according to their website, it arrived in my country two weeks after I ordered the supplements :(

Also, they only ship through DHL now, which, at least to my country, is crazy expensive. Something like 60 dollars( just for shipping), with most of that being taxes. A few months ago, the shipping was much cheaper( something like 5 to 8 dollars).

Never use IHERB; they ship to europe through Fedex which will scam you about bogus import fees.

You might try buying from them through third party carriers like Parcl - First Worldwide Shipping Community for a slightly better price.

Thanks for the warning. In my country, it seems they don't add extra taxes, unless you buy more than 50 dollars in products.

Rooster

Per Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab and there are records of this, meat is going to be rationed and we will be sent plant based protein to our houses in about a decade. The great reset is alive.

Vinny

Unfortunately, I think you're right - yes, they're closing the walls in on the population, it's one part of the covid clownade. We already live in a very different world.
My purchases have also been delayed or missing lately, btw.

burtlancast

Also, they only ship through DHL now, which, at least to my country, is crazy expensive. Something like 60 dollars( just for shipping), with most of that being taxes. A few months ago, the shipping was much cheaper( something like 5 to 8 dollars).

Thanks for the warning. In my country, it seems they don't add extra taxes, unless you buy more than 50 dollars in products.

The same problem goes with DHL and UPS.

DHL, UPS and FEDEX claim there's no additional brokerage taxes if the total (price of goods + shipping costs) doesn't reach 150 dollars, but last time i've ordered they still wanted the brokerage import fee anyway: i've emailed them their own set of rules and they simply acted as if it didn't exist.

And these brokerage import fees are a scam to start with anyway. They claim that should you chose to, you can accomplish yourself the steps required by customs and thus wave these fees (by presenting yourself at the customs with some proof coming from bureaucrats): no such thing.

They're straight crooks.

UPS Customer Service Complaint (Canada): Lie about brokerage fee | Trueler

Stuck to my guns and didn’t let up. After hours of the runaround UPS tried to tell me I would have to go the port of entry to broker my package and I told them they were lying (Which they were. You do NOT have to go to point of entry to broker your shipment, don’t believe them if they say you do) and that I was unimpressed by their manipulative tactics to try to sucker me into paying their exorbitant fees (they wanted $84.13 to broker my $395.00 item.). I mentioned the fact that they have two class action lawsuits filed against them for said tactics in the last decade and told her that if the driver comes to my house I will send him away, take my invoice to the CBSA, ask for my B12 and go to the warehouse to pick up my goods.
The woman changed her tone, apologized for any aggravation I may have endured, exemplified me from the charges and cheerily ended what was otherwise a heated phone conversation with a “have a great day”! (not before I asked her for her name and employee number of course ;) )
So, the next time you order UPS ground and they want to try to illicitly (yes, what they try to do is illegal) impose their ridiculous brokerage fees upon you, remember that it is your legal right that you can clear it yourself at your nearest CBSA free of charge. You will still have to pay your taxes but we all know they help grease the gears on the rudder and keep the boat afloat right?
Total charges for brokerage fees + taxes quoted to me yesterday: $84.13.
Total charges after standing up for my rights and refusing to budge: PRICELESS.

Last edited:

yerrag

Sorry this is happening in the EU. How is it possible that Big Pharma has such a strong control over the people there? I read some years ago that this was going to happen by law there, where supplements would be banned. So it's already happening. Thankfully, the US has a strong supplements lobby, otherwise the US would be in a similar situation. I guess the US is next, especially if Biden wins. Then slowly, this will spread throughout the world. It starts with the rich countries first, as there is more money to be made.

I think this is the side effect of having a strong supra-governmental presence in Europe, with power residing in bureaucrats that are answerable to no national check and balance process. This, plus, WHO and the UN, and then many NGOs. This is the European deep state.

Ania

I am in Poland, we are in EU, but Iherb still ships without problem. I always choose delivery by local post -it is cheap and omits customs. However, from what I am reading here it is a question of time. Is it time to move to outer space? This place is getting unbearable.

yerrag

I am in Poland, we are in EU, but Iherb still ships without problem. I always choose delivery by local post -it is cheap and omits customs. However, from what I am reading here it is a question of time. Is it time to move to outer space? This place is getting unbearable.
I hope Poland can stand up as well against the EU as it did against the USSR. This time though it seems Pope Francis and the Catholic Church is against you.

yerrag

Plus our own government, but this seems global phenomenon.
Half global. At least China isn't in on it. As it doesn't want to be a vassal state of the Evil Empire. It only cooperates when it gets something out of it, as in the ongoing COVID hoax.

Happycat

Never use IHERB; they ship to europe through Fedex/DHL/UPS which will scam you about bogus import fees.
Import fees are not a scam, they are imposed by the govrenment of the country that imports the goods. If you are in Europe and order from US, you should expect import fees and vat.

I find Iherb excellent, they tell you in advance how much import fees you have to pay based on the total value of your order.

I get it that there are companies that don't declare the real value of the contents on the packet, and then you don't have to pay import fees, but this is sneaky to say the least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals