Dutch chemical seller - "tell us what you will be using the product for" ??

ddjd

Hey guys so this company in the Netherlands will ship a huge range of different chemicals to pretty much any EU country without needing a business address etc.

I've already ordered 1g αlpha-Naphthoflavone (main ingredient in gonadin) and it's being shipped from Japan as we speak.

But I'm trying to order Naringenin 5g and they're saying they need to know what it'll be used for and then they'll decide if it's ok to sell.

Any advice what I should say??

Screenshots attached

Screenshot_20230828-140748.png

Screenshot_20230828-140837~2.png

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Cleaning agent.......grapefruit extracts are also used in water purification, though that might fall under medicinal.
Maybe cleaning would fly????

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Cleaning agent.......grapefruit extracts are also used in water purification, though that might fall under medicinal.
Maybe cleaning would fly????
great idea!!

youngsinatra

Have you ordered form that site before?

They interestingly also sell T3 powder without any needed additional info. (100mg for 60€)

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Have you ordered form that site before?

They interestingly also sell T3 powder without any needed additional info. (100mg for 60€)
Arrived today wohoooo

Attachments

• PXL_20230831_151704198.jpg
    PXL_20230831_151704198.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 93
OP
ddjd

ddjd

How will you take it? Dissolved or in capsule etc?
I think I read that they can dissolve in ethanol so I'll probably try that first.

did the cleaning agent statement work? or did you go with something else? Curious
No they wouldn't sell the naringenin to me without a company. A bit weird when things like T3 you don't need a company to buy lol.

So I've ordered the naringenin here:

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I think I read that they can dissolve in ethanol so I'll probably try that first.

No they wouldn't sell the naringenin to me without a company. A bit weird when things like T3 you don't need a company to buy lol.

So I've ordered the naringenin here:

Just glad you got it! Out of more curiosity.......what are you going to do with it? What's the application? It's new to me. I've only seen Grapefruit extract used to help create potable water.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Just glad you got it! Out of more curiosity.......what are you going to do with it? What's the application? It's new to me. I've only seen Grapefruit extract used to help create potable water.
These are the ingredients in haiduts idealabs Gonadin. Very potent anti estrogenic and anti cortisol effects!

Read more here.....

The naringenin is just a great all rounder, profound anti estrogen effects, pro metabolic, anti cancer etc etc.

See melanon thread for details

Kimster

Forum Supporter
These are the ingredients in haiduts idealabs Gonadin. Very potent anti estrogenic and anti cortisol effects!

Read more here.....

The naringenin is just a great all rounder, profound anti estrogen effects, pro metabolic, anti cancer etc etc.

See melanon thread for details

thank you, I'm ignorant to all of that! Appreciate it!

baron

Laboratoriumdiscounter seems kind of sketchy, they wouldn't give me a certificate of analysis on their magnesium hydroxide when i asked.

Dutchie

Laboratoriumdiscounter seems kind of sketchy, they wouldn't give me a certificate of analysis on their magnesium hydroxide when i asked.
Could be....
Years ago I'd bought some potassium bicarbonate from them and I had to throw it out bc it was giving me inflammatory reactions.

Michael Mohn

Always say it's for research.
Never say you want to use it on humans or animals or sell it to customers.
That's it. They don't want research chemicals going out into the public but stay in a lab.

baron

Could be....
Years ago I'd bought some potassium bicarbonate from them and I had to throw it out bc it was giving me inflammatory reactions.
The magnesium hydroixde seems to give something like that to me too, damn.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
So, help me out here???? You guys buy or look at the ingredients inside one of Haidut's 'Cosmetics' that he did the research on, tested on himself & friends/acquaintances, after he chased down the purest ingredients to create the products and then gives advice on dosing , etc.
AND
then you go looking around the world to buy all the ingredients separately to reinvent the wheel to save money? save time? feel like a chemist? none of the above?
then are surprised when you get results from dirty ingredients?????????
this is not an attack! I'm curious what is this all about???? You hear about a good chemical GD educates us on and you're just attempting to source it for yourself???
Clue me in to this chemical hunt and some companies have adulterated ingredients. Curious minds want to know!
I just learned about all the adulterations in aspirin, simple aspirin. Via a Joe Mercola article was able to trace down clean & pretty clean aspirin.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

So, help me out here???? You guys buy or look at the ingredients inside one of Haidut's 'Cosmetics' that he did the research on, tested on himself & friends/acquaintances, after he chased down the purest ingredients to create the products and then gives advice on dosing , etc.
AND
then you go looking around the world to buy all the ingredients separately to reinvent the wheel to save money? save time? feel like a chemist? none of the above?
then are surprised when you get results from dirty ingredients?????????
this is not an attack! I'm curious what is this all about???? You hear about a good chemical GD educates us on and you're just attempting to source it for yourself???
Clue me in to this chemical hunt and some companies have adulterated ingredients. Curious minds want to know!
I just learned about all the adulterations in aspirin, simple aspirin. Via a Joe Mercola article was able to trace down clean & pretty clean aspirin.
If you live in Germany it's an absolute nightmare to import anything from outside of the EU. Haidut is in the USA. Hope that answers your question.

I have no complaints about the Dutch company. Other people have chimed in with negative comments. The chemicals I bought a from originally come from a lab in Japan. The Dutch company is essentially just a middle man

Kimster

Forum Supporter
If you live in Germany it's an absolute nightmare to import anything from outside of the EU. Haidut is in the USA. Hope that answers your question.

I have no complaints about the Dutch company. Other people have chimed in with negative comments. The chemicals I bought a from originally come from a lab in Japan. The Dutch company is essentially just a middle man
Next time I head to Europe, I'll load up on what you need and get it past the barrier for you. I made wildlife films for 20 years and while in Cuba, the man paid to stand next to me while filming Cuban Crocs and protect me with a metal pole, which he slammed between their eyes if they acted like they wanted a piece of me. He had terrible stomach ulcers, so I made a point of getting a 2 part series of antibiotics to him to kill the h.pylori bacteria. About 3 months later I got a letter from the man telling me he felt like a new born baby!

I enjoy helpng people and not complying to ignorant authoritative rules.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom