Anti-biotics Protocol

Action

For the past few months I've had terrible stomach issues. Very prone to bloating, to many different foods, even "Peaty" ones. Chronic diarrhea; going to the toilet about 5+ times per day. Most of the time it's just liquid and hardly any "substance" in the stool. Also terrible heartburn, to the point where it wakes me up at night, and I have to take pepcid to feel better.

I've ordered penicillin, tetracycline and erythromycin, which should be arriving shortly.

Curious if anyone has experience with these and could possibly recommend a protocol (dosage amount, times per day, duration, etc.) for my described issues. I heard that it might be best to do a combo of the above anti-biotics.

Thanks all.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don’t know of a particular protocol but @Tarmander might have some helpful input. He’s done some great Quax podcasts.
I always take S. Boulardii when I use antibiotics and it also helps diarrhea.

OP
A

Action

I don’t know of a particular protocol but @Tarmander might have some helpful input. He’s done some great Quax podcasts.
I always take S. Boulardii when I use antibiotics and it also helps diarrhea.
Thanks Blossom, I appreciate that. Forgive me, what do you mean by "Quax" podcasts?

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I have similar symptoms as you. I was recently diagnosed with H Pylori (again) via a GI Map Stool Test. Here is a list of the meds my doctors wants me to take. image.jpg

Ben.

I can't say much about antibiotics but pro/prebiotics are some of the things that are a double edged sword and i do not really recommend them but something i fared somewhat well with which is more of a "foodish" approach is by taking colostrum when/after bombarding my body/GI trac with antimicrobials.

OP
A

Action

I have similar symptoms as you. I was recently diagnosed with H Pylori (again) via a GI Map Stool Test. Here is a list of the meds my doctors wants me to take. View attachment 41773
Thank you so much, that’s super helpful. Did they tell you to take them at the same time or do you have to take each antibiotic at different times?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals