Am I Missing Out Not Having Sex?

Luckytype

Its ironic what you mention about your growth socially. In most cases i thinn unfortunately people get stupider so as people get more wise, smarter, sharper the worse that gap becomes as far as mixing and mingling.

I am excited so proud of the amount of growth ive experienced and how much more perceptive ive become simply from being around c-level guys at work. Obviously there are guys that rode the line and got there, then theres this group of total intellects that are in their positions because of how incredibly they perform at work, the influence they command and the decisions theyve made. Being around them has forced me into a much sharper me. Im so fortunate to have this.

But as such, being around stupid people(and im by no means a genius) is so unbelievably intolerable in personal settings that i just refuse to waste my time. Time is so valuable.

I can recall meeting with an ex-motorola upper exec and we were talking about meetings and how people use these meetings to feel "of purpose" but he convinced me as he once did to stop going to these meetings unless they were TRULY of value(and the meeting caller would have to identify it it beforehand). So literally because time is finite i have developed a beneficial "fvck it" approach to stuff that wastes my time.

Funny thing about the "serial killer" comment, its all the friends that are super introverted and private and 3 of the 4 cant quite get what they want yet(either cuz its not there yet chronologically in their lives or they dont have the initiative)...they certainly wouldnt hold themselves accountable though. Heh.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals