Am I Missing Out Not Having Sex?

Lolinaa

I disagree about the hot ones are taken... A lot of things happened in life and à woman at 30+ can find herse la single and childless. But, its true I am not into one night stand..
Jeez, you sure have a lot of preconceived ideas about women in this post.

Luckytype

I've got an idea.

Perhaps when a person is very handsome and also very smart, girls think that there is something wrong with them—like Ted Bundy.* Or, they think that you're like an undercover English Duke or Archbishop—and perhaps even an MI6 agent—either on some covert mission or looking for plebeian sex like Princess Jasmine had in the well-animated film Aladdin (sans Abu of course.)

You might have to act less smart . . . to be more believable.

Four of my friends have this joke about me "probably cutting up girls in your bathtub". None of the friends know each other.

I honestly was creeped out each time I heard it, glad to know its a "thing" for some types

Amazoniac

What makes you think a 30+ woman is not hot? I am in this case and I cosider myself as hot, the only problem is to find a serious guy and I also hate (at least don't like it mcuh) the country I live now.
You look pretty.. standard to me. Maybe it's the corkscrew silhouette or the fact that you wear a cone and levitate.
I disagree about the hot ones are taken... A lot of things happened in life and à woman at 30+ can find herse la single and childless. But, its true I am not into one night stand..
Jeez, you sure have a lot of preconceived ideas about women in this post.
No, it's your designer that has them. I just realized that dq139 has a gap between his legs whereas you don't. Your creator apparently had an imagine in his head of women reserving their intimacy for the one grand special occasion with fireworks and all.

Maybe the men that you've been around are fashion polices and refuse a relationship with someone that wears one of those pointed shoes because they will fall into disuse soon. It's the newspaper of women. The shoe designer was out of his mind and had no ethics. Every time you come accross one of those imagine how more feminine the girl would look if the front was rounder instead. Yes offense, Peter Pan.

Last edited:

Lolinaa

You look pretty.. standard to me. Maybe it's the corkscrew silhouette or the fact that you wear a cone and levitate.

No, it's your designer that has them. I just realized that dq139 has a gap between his legs whereas you don't. Your creator apparently had an imagine in his head of women reserving their intimacy for the one grand special occasion with fireworks and all.

Maybe the men that you've been around are fashion polices and refuse a relationship with someone that wears one of those pointed shoes because they will fall into disuse soon. It's the newspaper of women. The shoe designer was out of his mind and had no ethics. Every time you come accross one of those imagine how more feminine the girl would look if the front was rounder instead. Yes offense, Peter Pan.

What? Seriously what is all that garbage? Why would you go out of your way to be rude to somebody. What did I say that offended you?
No I am not perfect but I do like myself and I think a lot of women in their 30's are very hot as they know better their bodies and have more confidence which can be seductive to lots of guys, and in my case I know what I expect from a relationship.

raypeatclips

What? Seriously what is all that garbage? Why would you go out of your way to be rude to somebody. What did I say that offended you?
No I am not perfect but I do like myself and I think a lot of women in their 30's are very hot as they know better their bodies and have more confidence which can be seductive to lots of guys, and in my case I know what I expect from a relationship.

Wow.

Amazoniac

Is there a way to make up for it? I can clarify right away that it has nothing to do with your skin color. Personally, what I find rude is omitting your neck.
Older women are ugly, just accept it.

Lolinaa

Lol, I don't really understand, maybe the cultural difference... Anyway thanks for your opinion.

DaveFoster

Lol, I don't really understand, maybe the cultural difference... Anyway thanks for your opinion.
Don't feel bad: Amazoniac has an acquired sense of humor.

schultz

There is a common theme in this thread where the sexes see themselves as two different teams that need to conquer the other or something. It's like tribalism or some group identity thing. Whatever happened to individualism? You can say what you will about modern women being this or that, or modern men, but what really matters (in a relationship) is being one on one with these people. Stop putting people in massive groups and start thinking of them individually and your faith in people may be restored... at least to a degree. People who seem like jerks can be pretty cool if you talk to them one on one.

@Amazoniac was just describing your avatar. The joke is that he is pretending he thinks it's actually a picture of yourself. I thought it was funny and also I don't think he meant to actually offend you.

Amazoniac

Out of curiosity, where are you from and why you don't like where you live?
You can acquire it too if you traumatize yourself enough. Mentioning my username is already a progress for us.
@Amazoniac was just describing your avatar. The joke is that he is pretending he thinks it's actually a picture of yourself. I thought it was funny and also I don't think he meant to actually offend you.
For sure I didn't, only those shoes. The same reaction that you have to this, people in a brief future will have to this one.

Travis

Thirty year‐old's can be hot. It's just that Amazoniac never sees them because he lives in America, where spotting one is about as likely as spotting a California Condor or a Mississipi Sandhill Crane—in Minnesota.

LUH 3417

Thirty year‐old's can be hot. It's just that Amazoniac never sees them because he lives in America, where spotting one is about as likely as spotting a California Condor or a Mississipi Sandhill Crane—in Minnesota.
thats because women in amerikkka are success driven and work themselves to death, like most men too. time to start turkish throat singing.

Lolinaa

Thank you, I didn't understand it was humour from Amazoniac :):.
@Amazoniac: I am in Europe, France.
To the op: maybe you have this metabolism response after sex because you are not in love. While I think you can have good sex with someone you are just attracted to, but when you are in love it's another door you open, its really sharing and caring, the english expression making love takes sense.

Dhair

Four of my friends have this joke about me "probably cutting up girls in your bathtub". None of the friends know each other.

I honestly was creeped out each time I heard it, glad to know its a "thing" for some types
This is just standard bullying. I rarely speak to anyone in my age group or younger, especially women, because they will take this attitude if you are using "big words" or have an awkward social manner. I have become much more socially adept over the past 5 years or so, but prior to that people occasionally made jokes about me potentially shooting up a school or being a serial killer. I have never exhibited anti-social behavior, and Ive never been the least bit violent. It is extremely hurtful when people say these things, and it is my Achilles for sure. When I am drunk or generally feeling more uninhibited, I can be funny and attract women with no problems at all. So I don't think looks or even the way you dress has anything to do with it. I think it's more to do with how you carry yourself.
I think there is a good evolutionary reason why women find men who are not confident to be "creepy." Using this word frequently in this scenario, as they often do, is simply a function of having a limited vocabulary. As @Travis said, it would be more accurate to say that they think you may have something to hide. This is probably because you may have had an "off" day when you weren't as confident as you usually are, and they felt that you were faltering in your ability to steer the conversation. Women expect you to do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to the initial talking.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals