Insane Craving For Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
IPlayDart

IPlayDart

Yes, drink many raw eggs. I just drink the yolk though. You can mix with orange juice and honey.

Good luck, the key I feel is to think outside the box. You need to be creative and just talk to girls in society if you are attracted to them. It helps to be able to think on your feet and also be confident. Basically you need to be extremely mentally alive as opposed to dead and resigned, no fap will help with this, congrats on streak btw, keep it up. Girls will like it if you can do this, and if not no worries, move on.

For example if you are in a store, you can ask for directions to some product like you think they work there. Or you could ask "do you work here?" she says no, you can say "oh right neither do I haha". Then you are in, if she likes you she won't mind and you can just talk about anything and feel it out.
hans how can we get more women

Does testosterone have anything to do with it?

Ray had told me that beauty attracts and pheromones confirm

pheromones change the way women judge us he said
@Hans

L_C

I don’t care man, just want intercourse with a young attractive girl. How’s your sex life?
I have had my current boyfriend for many years and I didn't meet him in the city. I'm trying to give you an advice from my own experience.

Dating apps never work. It’s impossible to meet- up with a woman on there, unless you’ve been chatting back and forth for ages.

The only way to get a woman in your bed is for her to be super drunk. That, or raping the woman. But the latter obviously isn’t right to do so.

People need to realize that women never make the first moves. They want to be „raped“. That’s why being drunk makes everything easier and also why 90% of sexual activity is performed under some kind of drug. (Alcohol, tobacco etc.)

“They want to be raped”

Wow. just…wow

This guy is either playing with the forum or….jeez I can’t say it. The lights are on but no one’s home.

Roni123@

I was without starch and in the period when I was without starch, I managed to get the attention of women and impose respect on men, this only happened on days of more energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom