Am I Missing Out Not Having Sex?

sladerunner69

Oh he is so serious and passionate about this that he repeated those sentences in different threads all over this site and I am sure different website too :)

Not other websites but definitely on this board. I can't make sense of it, the average girls becomes more and more difficult to deal with and respect as time goes on. If aesthetics is any indicator, I am the last guy who should be struggling with these problems. Though I continue to remain lonely, and the only answer is the one that fits the evidence and within the constraints. Females are becoming too afraid of males, and this pressures them to appear more full of themselves for no other purpose than to ward off all types of men.

Then again I am trying to explain this to a guy from an Islamic country who just condoned physically forcing a woman's legs apart when she is angry. In modern society (where we don't see women as human garbage) we use our words to reason with them, and try to see them more as friends and actual people, which makes things difficult when they don't act as friends would, and are terrible people.

Travis

Sorry, what do all of these people share in common? Were they all accused of sexual assault?
Just free associating, that's all. Nasim Pedrad is the only Iranian female that I'm aware of—as far as I know, she's the only one.

I used to watch SNL once-in-a-while because of my sister. For years it was the only television program that I'd watch, and now I don't watch any. The last straw was when the History Channel started running exclusively PawnStars and . . . that stupid StorageWars [?] show on repeat 24/7. That used to be one of the best television channels, where you could watch cool WWII and French Revolution stuff.

Oh well. It's better to get history from books anyhow, and Michael Parenti is no less entertaining than a well-researched re-enactumentary on the television.

Travis

Not other websites but definitely on this board. I can't make sense of it, the average girls becomes more and more difficult to deal with and respect as time goes on. If aesthetics is any indicator, I am the last guy who should be struggling with these problems. Though I continue to remain lonely, and the only answer is the one that fits the evidence and within the constraints. Females are becoming too afraid of males, and this pressures them to appear more full of themselves for no other purpose than to ward off all types of men.

Then again I am trying to explain this to a guy from an Islamic country who just condoned physically forcing a woman's legs apart when she is angry. In modern society (where we don't see women as human garbage) we use our words to reason with them, and try to see them more as friends and actual people, which makes things difficult when they don't act as friends would, and are terrible people.
I've got an idea.

Perhaps when a person is very handsome and also very smart, girls think that there is something wrong with them—like Ted Bundy.* Or, they think that you're like an undercover English Duke or Archbishop—and perhaps even an MI6 agent—either on some covert mission or looking for plebeian sex like Princess Jasmine had in the well-animated film Aladdin (sans Abu of course.)

You might have to act less smart . . . to be more believable.

You may have to hide all of the books in your apartment and replace them with tabloids: no chessboards, Rubik's Cubes™, or fine paintings should be visible. If someone mentions Bertrand Russel, it'd be better to refrain from bringing-up what his Principia Mathematica means from the perspective of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem. Not even checkerboards, New Yorker magazines, or expensive wine should be visible.

*Although he still found a way to get laid.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I've got an idea.

Perhaps when a person is very handsome and also very smart, girls think that there is something wrong with them—like Ted Bundy.* Or, they think that you're like an undercover English Duke or Archbishop—and perhaps even an MI6 agent—either on some covert mission or looking for plebeian sex like Princess Jasmine had in the well-animated film Aladdin (sans Abu of course.)

You might have to act less smart . . . to be more believable.

You may have to hide all of the books in your apartment and replace them with tabloids: no chessboards, Rubik's Cubes™, or fine paintings should be visible. If someone mentions Bertrand Russel, it'd be better to refrain from bringing-up what his Principia Mathematica means from the perspective of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem. Not even checkerboards, New Yorker magazines, or expensive wine should be visible.

*Although he still found a way to get laid.

Thanks, this post gave me a great chuckle and the highlight of my evening which was otherwise spent reading Ch. 9 of Intermediate Macroeconomics: Aggregate Production. I am only a university student, and recognize that there is still much to understand of life and girlies. Your point, while humorous, is actually the most accurate explanation to this quandary. I seem effortlessly to intimidate girls in convo. I have observed that girls tend to have boyfriends who are cute, modestly good looking, but not particularly bright, ambitious, well read, etc. Obviously this depends on the particular woman in question, but you must figure if the average woman harbors an intellect on par or slightly above the average man, then well that's something to keep in mind when meeting someone new isn't it. Much more effective to keep things simple, and be direct, honest, and "suave". While remaining mindful to not be too intriguing, sardonic, or unpredictable. And yes, maybe even play coy and dial the maturity meter back a few notches.

Your advice is appreciated. I'll have to store my copies of the Economist and my books on the Napoleonic Wars, classical music, and scifi. As well as my figurines, paintings, classical guitar, tennis racket, and sculptures. You're right, the chessboard will have to go, as well as my coffee table books on architects and aircraft. I'll hide my New Yorker collection I keep in the bathroom, almost forgot (good reminder!). What should I keep in the cabinet instead of wine and gin? Flavored vodka and mike's hard? I don't drink beer.

I had thought Principia Mathematica was famously by Sir Isaac Newton...

DaveFoster

Females are becoming too afraid of males, and this pressures them to appear more full of themselves for no other purpose than to ward off all types of men.
Come on, man.

What can you offer a woman that she can't get elsewhere for less? It's a market, and one party now has state-backed union contracts.

sladerunner69

Come on, man.

What can you offer a woman that she can't get elsewhere for less? It's a market, and one party now has state-backed union contracts.

The economist in me- LOL. You could draft a model based on that observation (and revolutionize the pick up artist industry?).

The 24 year old- distraught. I don't know if I my product will ever match the market price.

milk_lover

Wow great modern society you belong to. Good for you man!

You are assuming too much.

Travis

I had thought Principia Mathematica was famously by Sir Isaac Newton...
It is, but don't forget about Russell's book with the same title.
  • Whitehead, Alfred North, and Bertrand Russell. "1913." Principia mathematica 3 (1910): 643.

D

Deleted member 5487

Don't know whats going on in this thread.

but PM me if you want some help with girls. Couple of you have helped me in threads about nutrition, I can help here.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilikecats

@sladerunner69 when talking to girls you should open with that story of you kicking an unconscious and defenseless man in the ribs. It'll demonstrate your alphaness!

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 ahhh when NPD and autism collide... what a combo

Suits for all the more spectacular combination when substantiated.

On a side note, I've always thought commentary on the forum should be substantial as well, perhaps try more than a single sentence? It's like you introduced an idea and then took it nowhere, allowing it to fall flat on it's stomach, under the weight of it's own bold accusations. Where such a comment was intended to be helpful, provide whimsy, tease humor, or spark outrage, it ultimately succeeded at not any of these. Perhaps an apt allegory would be courting a female of interest by approaching her in line at the local coffee or dive, tapping her on the shoulder, and abruptly offering to buy her lunch because of her awfully good looks. Such an approach will undoubtedly find some success, but not with any woman bearing the least amount of sophistication or plain intelligence- someone notable requires substance.

D

Deleted member 5487

Alright I have to many PM going so Ill give a quick run down on getting girls for guys aged 18-40.

Take it if u want, Hopefully this can help you guys out.

I am 22, Probably have had 12 one night stands in the past 10 months, One three-some, One Milf(35), 2 Friends with benefits for a few months.

There is some kind of myth out there about pickup that you can "game" your way to get girls. All my pickups and friends pickups required ZERO game. It takes TWO to tango. The girl has to have two things. She is sexually available(wants sex) and is attached to you.You cannot talk away bad style, being overweight, poor body language and timidity. There is no manipulation is seduction, just one party leading the other to what both parties want.

Girls are just as superficial as guys, they just don't say it.

Here is a study:
One night stand: "In contrast to Cluster 1, females in Cluster 2 (N = 74) described ideal short-term partners with more attractive faces and bodies and better health, characteristics related to physical attributes and good genes." All 74 participates agreed.(these are college girls)
Order of Importance

1) Good health(Tan, lean,clear skin,Good style..etc.) 2.16 rating(under your control)
2) Face 2.11
3) Body 1.76 ( Under your control)
4) Agreeableness: .92 Talk to girls regularly, ask them question.
5) Social Skills: .46
6) Money .36

So as you can see. Social Skills and money mean jack in uncommitted sex. Just like we don't care what the hot blonde has to say.

Imagine a slightly below average girl with no standout qualitys and poor dress approach you and asks your name and trying to get in your business. You will likely be repulsed and want her to leave. Now imagine an attractive 8 wear cute attaire approach you and does the same thing, you will be extremely excited. This is called flipping the script, be that attractive 8.

Zero empathy for those who don't want to work on their looks. That is LEARNED HELPLESSNESS which is what ray peat always talks about.

Getting Girls at clubs/bars/in the streets:

Looks: Girls size you up instantly, just like you size them up. They either want to **** you or you don't even register on their radar. This is life.

1) Workout alot
2) Dress Well, good style,
3) Take care of health, get lowish body fat 9-12% ideal.
4) Dress like the girls you want to attrach. Like hipster girls dress like a hipster, like sorority girls dress/join a fraternity, like fitness girls get really muscular...etc.
5) Short? Get booster shoes. Girls wear high heels and make up, you can wear some booster shoes. I wear 2in cowboy boots to the bar, makes a difference in the way people/girls respond to me. I know a guy who wear 3 inch shoes with 1 inch soles! He go's from 5'9 to 6'1 and say that the difference is so profound, he lost faith in the species on how superficial girls are.

Bar/clubs
5) Recognize Signals that a girl is interested. Flicks hair, holds eye contact, "bumps" into you, randomly talks to you. Get on Pub med and read some articles on the subject, it'll help you intellectuals out.
6) After seeing the signal that she wants you to appraoch, go talk to her and say hi or make a comment "whatcha drinking there" "Having fun" if she likes you she will respond enthusiastically, if she is nuetral or negative get out of there and move to the next one. It takes two to tango. She should make it easy for you.
7) Understand that any given night/day very few girls are in the "mood" or are looking for a one night stand, out of a 100 girls. There is 6-10 looking to get laid at the bar/clubs they already know they want to have sex that night, the right guy just has to approach, and their friends know too, her friends will not **** block you if the girl is attached to you. Find those girls. They are dressing a little more revealing.
7.5) Girls go out for either attention, or meeting a sexy guy. Be that sexy guy. Not to meet mr Intellectual or mr funny man. But a masculine man.
8) Talk to them, touch them on the lower back, hold their hand..etc. It's only creepy if they don't like you. If your not touching a girl, your not having sex that night. Humans are bipedal apes, sex is natural and should come easy. Let it happen, touch her the physical interation must be set early. No intellectual conversation, talk about your surrounding and superficial stuff, as painful as it is its the price you pay. If she pulls away from you touching her, move on if thats the vibe you get, if its not severe stay around and feel it out. if she is comfortable, escalte, move her, take her hand, talk to her, lead her to the car...etc. Lead the interaction, let it just happen. Men that can pull off One night stands are FAR and FEW between. Very few guys dress well, workout, don't get to drunk, recognize signals, act on those signals, lead the interaction.
9) 30-1hour later "Let's get a drink at my place" or "let's get out of here" go home wear a rubber.

Its all about Looks, Effort, and taking action the rest will come to you. I had a one year dry streak at one point, the second I started trying, the second it came my way. Girls are dying to get laid, most guys just jack off and don't talk to them.

Take a few weeks ago. The sexy Milf. My dad and I were getting some sushi on a three day weekend back from my senior year. We sit down at the bar the milf was on my right. She starts talking to us. We chat for a bit, I am not "gaming her" I ask her to come with us to the bars. I tell my dad to go home( he is a good wingman) The milf buys me two drinks and I suggest we go to her car. We go to her car, I have my hand around her back on the walk, complement her, go to her house. She literally shows me here kids rooms LOL. They were with her ex-husband We do the dirty. I get an uber out of there. This kinda of stuff should be natural. It just happens. Sexual availability and her attraction to you are the only two things that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lolinaa

This advice is useful if you want to be a provider for some 30+ woman. It is harmful if you want to date and have sex with the young hot ones.

What makes you think a 30+ woman is not hot? I am in this case and I cosider myself as hot, the only problem is to find a serious guy and I also hate (at least don't like it mcuh) the country I live now.

Hugh Johnson

What makes you think a 30+ woman is not hot? I am in this case and I cosider myself as hot, the only problem is to find a serious guy and I also hate (at least don't like it mcuh) the country I live now.
Typically 30+ women seek relationships, and the hot ones are taken. There are also a lot more 20 something hot women who are out to have fun, as people tend to get fatter as they get older.

dq139

We have a saying in Arabic... if you see a girl moody and acting bitchy, open her legs. That oughtta calm her down..

Not trying to offend western women here.. But that quite works for Arabic/Persian women :)

That's why Arabic & Mediterranean women are the sexiest lol..they are very open to sex

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals