What Is Wrong With This Program? Or Am I Not Getting Something?

scarlettsmum

theenergyblueprint.com

Btw. You can just download the PDFs, rather than having to go through the videos.

I thought when I first heard of this guy that his stuff was in line somewhat with RP teachings and now he came out with this.
I don't know enough about workings of the human body and I'm certainly not qualified or the sciency type, but it doesn't sound right when he says that he wants to raise prolactin (he says this in one of his videos) to trigger autophagy, whatever that is.
Basically he suggests to respect carcadian rhythm ( no disagreements here ) and then he goes on to say to fast for 12-16 h overnight and in the morning to drink lots of water to dilute amino acids in blood and not eat anything at all for 45 mins after drinking all this water all in the name of autophagy, your ticket to eternal youth and perfect health apparently. And all this apparently increases your energy by 200%!!
Perhaps I'm missing something, but to me it sounds like stress hormones that bring on this energy surge he's talking about?

Jayfish

Yep, adrenalin energy. So many fad diets rely on the short term wellbeing of adrenalin to sell their plan.

paymanz

when you drink water right after wake up it at least helps to increase the blood volume, so it can decrease adrenalin.

DKayJoe

From what I remember autophagy is where a specific type of cell in your body engulfs and destroys harmful cells, it should only occur when needed, upscaling autophagy would indicate an increase in harmful or unwanted cells being produced in the body so I'm pretty sure his theory is a little off, surely reducing the incidences of unwanted cell mutation and death within the body would be more desirable over increasing your ability to protect yourself against them.

I suppose it could be compared to removing water from a sinking ship, rather than just plugging the leaks.

XPlus

Look at my signature - what does it say, ma'am.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

when you drink water right after wake up it at least helps to increase the blood volume, so it can decrease adrenalin.
That's a new one for me. So maybe drinking a small glass of water first thing is actually beneficial ? Does it have to be water or any liquid?

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

From what I remember autophagy is where a specific type of cell in your body engulfs and destroys harmful cells, it should only occur when needed, upscaling autophagy would indicate an increase in harmful or unwanted cells being produced in the body so I'm pretty sure his theory is a little off, surely reducing the incidences of unwanted cell mutation and death within the body would be more desirable over increasing your ability to protect yourself against them.

I suppose it could be compared to removing water from a sinking ship, rather than just plugging the leaks.

Thank you for clarifying what autophagy is and the nice analogy.

paymanz

That's a new one for me. So maybe drinking a small glass of water first thing is actually beneficial ? Does it have to be water or any liquid?

just my thought, maybe better if it contain some minerals like calcium and sodium,just a little bit.

i cant eat food right after wake up,and never seen anyone like to eat at that time.

XPlus

tara

i cant eat food right after wake up,and never seen anyone like to eat at that time.
I agree that sometimes a drink first thing is good.
Whether it's better to have straight water or juice seems to vary for me, probably with how low my glycogen stores are when I wake up. If I wake up hungry I want food fast. Otherwise, if I force food 1st thing when not hungry it goes badly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals