Problems after COVID 19 disease

Maniek1300

After suffering from Covid19, I have great memories with concentration and memory. I have noticed that I am missing words and having problems putting together sentences. Plus, it feels like I have brain fog.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
To help with the ‘repair’, I would follow a metal detox to remove heavy metals, which can also lead to brain fog. First have a hair analysis done to see if you are loaded with heavy metals. Than seek a health practitioner to do a detox. But be careful with EDTA, I read a medical article that EDTA can dump mercury onto neural fibers in the brain!

Here is a link to a testimonial I received many years ago from a man that overcame Parkinson’s symptoms after getting amalgam fillings:

He has some good advice.

mostlylurking

After suffering from Covid19, I have great memories with concentration and memory. I have noticed that I am missing words and having problems putting together sentences. Plus, it feels like I have brain fog.
Please consider the information in this article: Thiamine: A Missing Piece of the COVID-19 Treatment Puzzle? - Hormones Matter

Please note that an illness can use up the body's stores of thiamine very quickly.
For your consideration:
Error - Cookies Turned Off

quote: "We hypothesize that excess iron, that is, brain iron overload (BIO), is a highly relevant pathway leading to cognitive deterioration in individuals with AUD. We further hypothesize thiamine depletion, a common concomitant feature in AUD patients, to be a key stimulus for BIO, as thiamine deficiency disrupts the integrity of the blood-brain barrier (BBB), enabling iron from the circulation to enter the brain in an uncontrolled manner."

I also want to point out that EDTA chelation performed on a thiamine deficient person is dangerous and can be fatal. The thiamine deficiency should be addressed first. Thiamine itself has shown to chelate lead and protect from additional lead absorption in the gut.

Z

Zsazsa

@EricTopol
This week a new post-Covid brain MRI study was published, without baseline images and not as large as the best study to date by @uk_biobank
I've compared them here:
FaJEjwDUUAE7SF7.jpg

Morphological, cellular, and molecular basis of brain infection in COVID-19 patients

For the multitude of people who think mild cases of Covid are totally meaningless, these results would beg to differ. Yes, it's a short-term effect so far and may be partially reversed over time. Yes, likely to be less w/ current variants and vaccination. But denial doesn't work.

View: https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1558891251604135937