Affordable Source Of Pcpa (fenclonine)

Yves

I'm in the same boat. My order was declined. they don't ship to residential addresses, so I would recommend anyone trying to ship to a commercial address and present yourself as using it for research purposes. Any students who can ship it to their chemistry department could probably get a hold of it. Good luck!

bradley

I put in an order and it will arrive tomorrow. My family runs a small biotech equipment co, so they probably figured I was legit form the address.

Will report back.

Ben

I don't understand why they would decline purchase to anyone. They are making money after all.

jaguar43

I wonder if haidut order was approved ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My order was approved b/c I have a company and ship to the company address. Also, for those of you who have a day job, you can ship to your employer's address if your employers allows such things. Mine does, so I have that that as well in the past. Finally, you can ship to a friend's address if they have a company, or you can ship to a school or university.

bradley

I've been taking it for two days so far. started with 1.5 grams the first day. Up to 2 today. No noticeable effects yet, good or bad.

jyb

Anyone tried L-phenyalanine instead of pCPA? Haidut commented that it could produce the same effect just that higher doses would be required.

bradley

I've been taking the pCPA for the last 5 days now. I ramped up to 2.5/3grams a day. this was too much and gave me very unpleasant migraine/fleeting consciousness like symptoms. like the feeling right before you lose consciousness when going to sleep, but coming in successive waves. Mild headache as well. All was fine at 1.5-2g's a day, but this may also be an accumulative effect of the serotonin lowering.

jaguar43

bradley said:
I've been taking the pCPA for the last 5 days now. I ramped up to 2.5/3grams a day. this was too much and gave me very unpleasant migraine/fleeting consciousness like symptoms. like the feeling right before you lose consciousness when going to sleep, but coming in successive waves. Mild headache as well. All was fine at 1.5-2g's a day, but this may also be an accumulative effect of the serotonin lowering.

Any effects on Libido, Fatigue ?

Ben

bradley said:
Any effect on sleep so far? It's interesting that it can cause a migraine-like headache. Have you ever had a migraine before? 5-HT antagonists like some psychedelics can be used to treat migraine because 5-HT causes vasoconstriction and therefore headache. Maybe it's a headache from vasodilation, but I've never heard of a headache from vasodilation. If you took your pulse, a lower pulse than usual could indicate vasodilation.

hpershadow

Hey guys, been lurking for awhile, registered real quick to let ya'll know pCPA and PCPA are two entirely different things!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenclonine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Chlorophenoxyacetic_acid

PCPA is the abbreviation we want. Not a huge difference, but I certainly got confused a few times while doing research.

I have seen it referred as pCPA in peer reviewed literature, although all of the newer stuff is consistently PCPA.
I think it may have originally been called pCPA and then there was a nomenclature correction.

Sorry for being so pedantic haha.

bradley

I want to sound a warning with this stuff. I ramped up my dosage too quickly and have been suffering the effects. Three days of unpleasantness so far. Seems like it's now abating. If you are to experiment with it, please be careful.

Ben

Man, who knew something that lowers 5-HT could have such prominent side effects. I wonder if the doses that are unpleasant with side effects would be that way in any case, or if a person gradually needs to work their up to the dose to avoid them.

I tried it recently and it gives me a similar head-feel to tianeptine; a sensation of increased activity in the head, like more blood is flowing in and around. I only bought a small amount and I'm unsure if I want to try more; the stuff is a pain to ingest.

jaguar43

solaire_of_astora said:
I tried it recently and it gives me a similar head-feel to tianeptine; a sensation of increased activity in the head, like more blood is flowing in and around. I only bought a small amount and I'm unsure if I want to try more; the stuff is a pain to ingest.

Has it increased your Libido ? Why is it hard to ingest ?

I think it may have helped a little with libido, but it's too soon to tell. It's hard to ingest because it doesn't mix well with liquids and it tastes bad.

bradley

I just want to reiterate to take it slow and be careful with this substance. luckily i recovered a few days after the negative effects. Here's what Peat said on the matter:

Some is probably still in your tissues, and the enzymes will have to be renewed, so keeping your metabolic rate high, eating enough protein and sugar, for tryptophan and glycogen, should help it to pass. Bag-breathing to increase CO2 might help to quiet the nerves. I suppose it involves over-activity of the ascending reticular activating system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals