A Healthy Deodorant Other Then Baking Soda

biggirlkisss

a healthy deodorant other then baking soda. How safe is Aluminum Free Mom (Milk of Magnesia) Deodorant? I saw it can lower stomach acid sounds scary. I know though it be absorbed though skin but still.

Wilfrid

I use a 3% niacinamide solution ( using vodka as a solvent) in a spray botte.
I don’t know about the milk of magnesia stuff.

Wilfrid

I use 50 ml of 40% vodka in a glass spray bottle and then I dissolve 3 x 500 mg of niacinamide caps in it ( I use the thorne research brand. ). That's it.

frannybananny

Native Deodorant sells affordable stick deodorants in different yummy scents such as Vanilla or Citrus and musk... no aluminum, only coconut oils and baking soda and natural scents. Look for them online.

Luckytype

Native Deodorant sells affordable stick deodorants in different yummy scents such as Vanilla or Citrus and musk... no aluminum, only coconut oils and baking soda and natural scents. Look for them online.

Is this pretty effective @frannybananny ?

Lately ive been struggling and it seems even my normal "bad" deodorant(old spice high endurance) is failing after only a few hours

ddjd

Take ATP as a supplement and you won't need deodorant. Seriously my sweat doesn't smell any more

ddjd

I use peak ATP from Swanson- very cheap option, but haidut also sells his cardenosine product with ATP. Other forum users have reported the same result in terms of sweat that doesn't smell of anything!

tara

How safe is Aluminum Free Mom (Milk of Magnesia) Deodorant? I saw it can lower stomach acid sounds scary. I know though it be absorbed though skin but still.
I think there are people here who use straight milk of magnesia or a light dusting of magnesium hydroxide powder in the pits to effect. Shouldn't have any radical effects on stomach acid that way, and may provide some useful systemic Mg. If getting liquid MoM, check for other excipients.

If you have trouble with baking soda being harsh on the skin, you may or may not get similar effects from the base Mg hydroxide.

Zpol

I typically use Patchouli oil and vodka, but some people hate the smell of patchouli, plus I'm not sure if the oil is estrogenic. I get rashes if I use any natural deodorant that has baking soda as the main ingredient and magnesium based types are irritating and itchy.
I found this brand which works remarkably well (there's different scents too)...

Cucumber Natural Stick Deodorant
Fresh and spring-smelling cucumber deodorant is a customer favorite. Our deodorant contains natural ingredients with no aluminum, SLS or parabens. New and improved formula has increased effectiveness over our original blend. Arrowroot powder, baking soda and probiotics help curb odor leaving you fresh all day.

Ingredients:Coconut oil, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, mango butter, shea butter, arrowroot powder, baking soda, tea tee essential oil, castor oil, phthalate-free fragrance oil, probiotics, Vitamin E oil.
Some of the ingredients are not the best so I don't use it every day.

anqele

‘Routine’ original vegan clay is my go to. Can be found on Amazon and although looks pricy it lasts forever. I find the ‘sexy sadie’ fragrance ideal, if you are female.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Blossom

Forum Supporter
the ingrednets o the list scare me should i not worry?
I use one recommended on toxinless without additives. (The first one I bought had bleach in it though so I threw it in the thrash.) I've had great success with it so far and it stays effective even when I work a busy 12 hour shift. It's not been too hot here yet so I'll have see how it works in the heat of summer.

bistecca

I just use about a 1/4 tsp each of virgin unrefined coconut oil and Bob's Red Mill baking soda. Works great and no irritation. Arm and Hammer baking soda was irritating. I'll add a drop of vanilla extract if i have some on hand..

baccheion

Magnesium oil spray. Body and fecal odor is usually minimized while supplementing magnesium.

a healthy deodorant other then baking soda. How safe is Aluminum Free Mom (Milk of Magnesia) Deodorant? I saw it can lower stomach acid sounds scary. I know though it be absorbed though skin but still.
Me and my friends and family have been using Milk of Magnesia original. Put it in a jar and leave the lid off for almost a week and it evaporates into a cream, making easier to apply. It works better than any deodorant, minus the the aluminum ?

Judd Crane

Me and my friends and family have been using Milk of Magnesia original. Put it in a jar and leave the lid off for almost a week and it evaporates into a cream, making easier to apply. It works better than any deodorant, minus the the aluminum ?
Do you notice any effects of magnesium absorption using milk of magnesia as deodorant?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals