Aluminum Free Deodorant

Like many, I have searched high and low for aluminum free deodorant….that actually works…I know a lot of people like to use things like baking soda and coconut oil etc. But this particular brand actually works..you don’t end up stinking as the day wears on…

My recommendation:
61B0C71F-5D05-464D-9630-E49EFE957BDE.jpeg

They have other fragrances which I haven’t tried but the ingredients in this one are: Magnesium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Kaolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Natural Fragrance, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

This actually works! I’ve tried other aluminum free deodorants, and they just aren’t as good.

Birdie

I use rubbing alcohol. 70% works great.

Summer

I use that brand as well. Highly recommended. If you have a Marshall’s around, they usually have them at a heavy discount.

konatowntom

I've used Desert Essence Tea Tree OIl deodorant and/or Home Health Herbal Magic Roll-On deodorant for years, available in most health food stores.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom