2023 - Tocovit alternatives

Peater

Just wondered what Vitamin E people are using as TocoVit was a high quality (Unique?) product.

Only asking as it's out of stock, has been for ages and shows no signs of being available again soon.

I have used Idealabs before and am a happy customer...no complaints with them at all.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I like Tocovit. I have also used all kinds of cheap and good quality vitamin E. I also liked AC. Grace. Unique E.

I find that I cannot tolerate any of them orally for more than a few days. They bring on IBS symptoms.

The cheaper quality vitamin Es tend to stink a bit more. But even the good quality ones come with an unpleasant scent that develops many hours after application and can stick to clothing items and cannot be washed off in the laundry. Because of the scent problem, I only use it on my feet and wear socks to cover it.

Just look for a high quality wheat germ oil. That is actually harder than it sounds though. Even the stuff claiming to be cold pressed is clearly processed in some way. I found one supplier in Eastern Europe, but they are sold out now too. It was very dark like Tocovit was though. Every other one i have bought since could pass for sunflower oil

OP
P

Peater

I like Tocovit. I have also used all kinds of cheap and good quality vitamin E. I also liked AC. Grace. Unique E.

I find that I cannot tolerate any of them orally for more than a few days. They bring on IBS symptoms.

The cheaper quality vitamin Es tend to stink a bit more. But even the good quality ones come with an unpleasant scent that develops many hours after application and can stick to clothing items and cannot be washed off in the laundry. Because of the scent problem, I only use it on my feet and wear socks to cover it.

I like Tocovit too, but it's been unavailable for a while.

Just look for a high quality wheat germ oil. That is actually harder than it sounds though. Even the stuff claiming to be cold pressed is clearly processed in some way. I found one supplier in Eastern Europe, but they are sold out now too. It was very dark like Tocovit was though. Every other one i have bought since could pass for sunflower oil

Thanks, what brand is that please?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals