RETEX after one week on idealabs Lisuride

Servier

This is my return of experience after first week applying idealabs Lisuride topically.

I’m in my 30’s, healthy male with no medical conditions. Sleep is already good, I’m in great shape and according to my « connected scale », my metabolic age is 5 years younger than what my passeport says.

My goal was too try and experience the effects of that compound on dopamine, in order to act positively on mood, drive, motivation, focus, positivity.

Before going further I want to say that the package as been shiped to France in 3 days, and that my e-mails and requests were answered rapidly. So if any fellow european was wondering about that, in my case it all went smoothly.

So i’ve started 7 days ago to apply Lisuride on my wrist. Decided I would start with one drop, then increase every day by increment of one drop, 8 being the limit I wouldn’t pass, since it represents already 2mg of the pure compound. This process enabling me to experience what dosage would suit me the best.

Day 1 : 1 drop on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 2 : 2 drops on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 3 : 3 drops on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 4 : 4 drops on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 5 : 5 drops on wrist = First noticeable effects, better mood, more talkative, louder laughs, more focus while reading, sometimes smiling alone while walking in the street, more positivity, enjoying music even more. More patience.

(At this point, I’ve decided I’ll keep on adding one drop/day until 8, to see if it would make any difference from the effects I was already feeling)

Day 6 : 6 drops on wrist = Same as day 5.

Day 7 : 7 drops (4 on wrist + 3 on navel) = Same as day 6 but even stronger, more wiling to talk, say jokes, have a drink with friends, think faster, wasn’t so disapointed after losing chess game, spent more time reading, having things done at work, focus and less postponing. Talked to one girl in the street, haven’t done that for a while. No affected by stupid little things.

Day 8 : 8 drops (4 on wrist + 4 on navel) = Same as day 7, negative things like work issues, missing the metro by 5 seconds, etc.. didn’t affect me. Talked to another girl in the street, this time got her number, really felt the dopamine rush after that.

From now i’ll go back to 5 drops and see, first of all because there’s no reason to put more if less is enough, and also because the bottle will last longer.

Jusqu’ici tout va bien ! (so far so good) no noticeable negative effects.

I will give updates after the first month, will see if :

1. New effects are showing up.

2. I start to feel a negative feedback, or that my organism is adaptating/rejecting the product.

3. How will it feel once the bottle is empty and if I’m not using it for let’s say 1 week.

Next week I will star using Gonadin+, first wanted to assess the effect of Lisuride alone.

This is my personal experience and doesn’t reflect at all what every human being should benefit or not from this product, every one should try for himself, what works for me doesn’t necessarily works for you et vice versa, we are all unique.

Pour conclure, I’m satisfied so far, the only fact that I’ve spent time writing this and share it, is already a good sign of improvement.

Salutations !

Mauritio

This is my return of experience after first week applying idealabs Lisuride topically.

I’m in my 30’s, healthy male with no medical conditions. Sleep is already good, I’m in great shape and according to my « connected scale », my metabolic age is 5 years younger than what my passeport says.

My goal was too try and experience the effects of that compound on dopamine, in order to act positively on mood, drive, motivation, focus, positivity.

Before going further I want to say that the package as been shiped to France in 3 days, and that my e-mails and requests were answered rapidly. So if any fellow european was wondering about that, in my case it all went smoothly.

So i’ve started 7 days ago to apply Lisuride on my wrist. Decided I would start with one drop, then increase every day by increment of one drop, 8 being the limit I wouldn’t pass, since it represents already 2mg of the pure compound. This process enabling me to experience what dosage would suit me the best.

Day 1 : 1 drop on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 2 : 2 drops on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 3 : 3 drops on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 4 : 4 drops on wrist = No noticeable effects.

Day 5 : 5 drops on wrist = First noticeable effects, better mood, more talkative, louder laughs, more focus while reading, sometimes smiling alone while walking in the street, more positivity, enjoying music even more. More patience.

(At this point, I’ve decided I’ll keep on adding one drop/day until 8, to see if it would make any difference from the effects I was already feeling)

Day 6 : 6 drops on wrist = Same as day 5.

Day 7 : 7 drops (4 on wrist + 3 on navel) = Same as day 6 but even stronger, more wiling to talk, say jokes, have a drink with friends, think faster, wasn’t so disapointed after losing chess game, spent more time reading, having things done at work, focus and less postponing. Talked to one girl in the street, haven’t done that for a while. No affected by stupid little things.

Day 8 : 8 drops (4 on wrist + 4 on navel) = Same as day 7, negative things like work issues, missing the metro by 5 seconds, etc.. didn’t affect me. Talked to another girl in the street, this time got her number, really felt the dopamine rush after that.

From now i’ll go back to 5 drops and see, first of all because there’s no reason to put more if less is enough, and also because the bottle will last longer.

Jusqu’ici tout va bien ! (so far so good) no noticeable negative effects.

I will give updates after the first month, will see if :

1. New effects are showing up.

2. I start to feel a negative feedback, or that my organism is adaptating/rejecting the product.

3. How will it feel once the bottle is empty and if I’m not using it for let’s say 1 week.

Next week I will star using Gonadin+, first wanted to assess the effect of Lisuride alone.

This is my personal experience and doesn’t reflect at all what every human being should benefit or not from this product, every one should try for himself, what works for me doesn’t necessarily works for you et vice versa, we are all unique.

Pour conclure, I’m satisfied so far, the only fact that I’ve spent time writing this and share it, is already a good sign of improvement.

Salutations !
Interesting!

LadyRae

Very nice experience log; quite complete.

I take Lisuride sublingually, 5-10 drops under my tongue. Not every day, but whenever I feel like it... usually before a long walk. 1 bottle has lasted over a year now. I've gone a couple months without using it at all.

I feel extremely mellow and relaxed...colors and sounds seem more vibrant and noticable. My breathing slows and feels strong and unrushed. I suspect all stress hormones are completely obliterated.

I'm bringing it along on my 300 mile backpacking trip in a couple days.

Mauritio

Very nice experience log; quite complete.

I take Lisuride sublingually, 5-10 drops under my tongue. Not every day, but whenever I feel like it... usually before a long walk. 1 bottle has lasted over a year now. I've gone a couple months without using it at all.

I feel extremely mellow and relaxed...colors and sounds seem more vibrant and noticable. My breathing slows and feels strong and unrushed. I suspect all stress hormones are completely obliterated.

I'm bringing it along on my 300 mile backpacking trip in a couple days.
I get the same effects from it. Feels a little like low dose lsd.

Good idea about bringing it for traveling. I thought about bringing lsd ,but lisuride might be better.

LadyRae

I get the same effects from it. Feels a little like low dose lsd.

Good idea about bringing it for traveling. I thought about bringing lsd ,but lisuride might be better.
Haha! My brother and my dad have made me promise to never do LSD because they think I am already so very introspective and in tune with my body that it would put me over the edge. I was kind of annoyed when they said that but I'm happy to stick with the Lisuride anyway...

sunny

Thank you for taking the time to write this. I had a Dutch test and the dopamine tested on it was at the low end of range. I have been thinking what steps to take. I may try lisuride.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals