2018 Thyroid Sources

TeaRex14

Yeah, I knew it was NDT, but since it is not an extract, I was wondering if that affected the dosage rate if someone was going to compare it to an extract. I agree that it is probably the closest to the real thing, like eating thyroid glands the way our ancestors would do. Haven't tried it yet, currently doing Tyromix, but I want to give it a go sometime to see how it is.
I'm not sure, it does give some dosage instructions on the page I linked to, down towards the bottom of the page. It recommends starting out with two capsules.

Dave Clark

I'm not sure, it does give some dosage instructions on the page I linked to, down towards the bottom of the page. It recommends starting out with two capsules.
Yes, that is right, then go up to six caps if you need to. I suppose doing temps and pulse will let you know if it is working, and how much to take. I do like the fact that it is natural, but a bit expensive as well.

Velve921

Just want to confirm there hasn't been any chances or issues...

Has anyone ordered thyroid in the last 1-2 months from pimpomproducts

michael94

A bottle of cynoplus in Mexico is around $10, didnt know how much the online pharmacies were upcharging

Velve921

Has anyone ordered from

Pimpomproduct

In the last month or 2?

Haven't ordered in a while and curious how their custom service is and delivery

D

danishispsychic

It seemed that way for me. I waited 3 years to take Thyroid. Glad I waited AND glad I started. I also supplement with red light in the evening a few times a week so I do not feel a need for thyroid 3 times a day. I take it 2 times a day with breakfast and lunch. Been using @LifeGivingStore’s products LOVE them ❤️
hi! which red light are you using from them? I love all their products and my red light is my next purchase- or anyone? can you chime in here? thanks :)

sweetpeat

Has anyone ordered from

Pimpomproduct

In the last month or 2?

I think @Pointless uses Thiroyd from pimpom. Maybe he knows. I'm curious too. I was planning to order from them in a month or so.

sweetpeat

Has anyone ordered from

Pimpomproduct

In the last month or 2?

I put an order in March 26 and it arrived today in the northeast US. Expiration date is June 2022.

Matt C

hi! which red light are you using from them? I love all their products and my red light is my next purchase- or anyone? can you chime in here? thanks :)

I use the Red Light Man mini. Its easy to use and seems like it gives off good power. I haven't used it consistently enough to report the benefits however.

Matt C

All my other Thyroid ranges are normal except my Reverse T3 is very high, as well as my cholesterol and cortisol in the morning and Midday. My vitamin D level is borderline low and so is my ferritin. Based off this and a very low waking temp (36 degrees) I figure i'm hypothyroid.

My question is, has anyone had any luck with a supplement when they have problem converting T4 into T3 like myself? I'm worried that if I take a supplement with T4 in it, it will just convert it to reverse T3. I'm taking measures to reduce this conversion by addressing vitamin D and cortisol mostly...

sweetpeat

@sweetpeat Everything good with your order of Thyroid supps from PimPom? Thanks
I'm sorry to say that I haven't actually used the new batch yet. I ordered them well ahead in case it took weeks to get here because I didn't want to run out. Also with the warmer weather here, I don't use as much products with t3 so it's taking longer than I thought to use up my old batch. The packaging and product look the same so I'm trusting that they are.

jzeno

@sweetpeat What payment method did you use? I tried using mastercard and I wasn't able to complete payment. I reached out via email (order and orders @ pimpomproducts.com) with no response.

Thanks

sweetpeat

@sweetpeat What payment method did you use? I tried using mastercard and I wasn't able to complete payment. I reached out via email (order and orders @ pimpomproducts.com) with no response.

Thanks
I ordered through ebay rather than from pimpom directly and so was able to use paypal. I forget now how I stumbled across the ebay option but it saved a lot of hassle.

sweetpeat

Are you able to give a quick review of your experience on Tiromel? I think T3 is the only way to go for me to raise my temps and Tiromel is the only one I could get in Aus.
Thanks!
I've used Tiromel and found it to be just as effective as Cynomel. Filler ingredients are different. It doesn't crumble as easily as Cynomel, which is nice if you are splitting the tablet to take small doses.

jzeno

Matt C

I've used Tiromel and found it to be just as effective as Cynomel. Filler ingredients are different. It doesn't crumble as easily as Cynomel, which is nice if you are splitting the tablet to take small doses.

Awesome, thanks for the reply

Sefton10

Yes, that is right, then go up to six caps if you need to. I suppose doing temps and pulse will let you know if it is working, and how much to take. I do like the fact that it is natural, but a bit expensive as well.
Did you ever try the Ancestral Supplements thyroid? I was thinking about giving it a go, it seems the most natural option out there plus you get the benefits of the liver with it.

Dave Clark

Did you ever try the Ancestral Supplements thyroid? I was thinking about giving it a go, it seems the most natural option out there plus you get the benefits of the liver with it.
I did try it, but I did not go up to the six capsules. I have experimented with different thyroid extracts, but really never noticed much of a difference. Currently trying IdeaLabs. I think for the most part, using a desicated thyroid that is equivalent to what we would ingest if we consumed the thyroid like our ancestors did would be the most natural. Question is: what is that amount equivalent to in a supplement form, and how much thyroid was eaten in those days. I suspect, if you are not specifically treating a low thyroid condition, even a small amount would be good to keep things going.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals