2,800 People Died Yesterday In The US From COVID-19

Drareg

For the past five days there have been more than 1,500 deaths per day in the US. I know that the CDC doesn't really recommend doing autopsies of these people and that deaths can be overreported, that there can be all manner of incompetence, but if we are repeatedly using CDC flu data as comparisons, COVID-19 is more than just "a bad flu year" (as Dr. Fauci predicted in February (not March)). This post is not arguing for or against lockdown measures.

You need to cover death certification, there is ambiguity and corruption around this in normal times in the ”Peaty” sense , one of many examples is a cerebrovascular accident being written down as the cause of death in a prostate cancer patient who recently got the all clear, the problem here was the patient was on over 20 different medications and with androgen deprivation therapy,even though you could prove it was the medication in the peaty sense you still don’t stand a chance with the law,keep in mind several of the medications will have a side effects of a stroke on the box.
Who makes the final decision on cause of death, the doctor does, one head guy makes the decision and the decisions for no autopsy.

If we assume for a thinking excercise that some death certs are being corrupted in relation to covid19 we would then assume in a country with over 300 million people it would be easy to inflate the numbers.

Fauci also predicted hundreds and thousands would die,in Europe the WHO models are a mess,countries are pumping headlines with big numbers of deaths and then in the small print they point out it’s delayed reporting of deaths added to the "model" on the day of reporting ,fauci has zero credibility with his association to Bill Gates who is clearly associated with Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker from the late 90’s on.

I agree it’s important to see the final numbers in all of this but what is more important right now is to undermine the efforts of technocrats/elites( call them what you want)from enacting permanent police states under the guise of security and health, no senior person in society in the later stages of life would want this for their children and grandchildren,they would happily take the risk in some cases as we have done for centuries with flu.

Drareg

...id really like you to document that I come back "repeatedly" with #s... I've only posted about numbers once being higher than flu. My post should make it evident that I call the #s into question. I actually believe it's being made hysterical as well...im not sure what I've written in any thread that suggests otherwise. I even commented in this thread how numbers can be overreported. Do you have me confused with someone else?

Regardless, I enter the info because fellow members downplayed 400 deaths a day, still higher than a daily flu death average. Even if these deaths are from preexisting conditions, why the acceleration of their deaths? To the tune of 2800... If ventilators are the cause, give me a number. I'm not denying protocol death, I've known about that for a while. I've read all the posts here and find the multiple confounding factors intriguing. I've skimmed all the studies and articles...and yes, the fact that only 20% of Italian death certificates have COVID. But then there's people like you that want to dismiss 2800 like you know exactly how that number breaks down, an implication that it's not a big deal, whatever the sudden cause of death...and then you try and dismiss me as some kind of misinformant. I've seriously lost a lot of respect for the thinking styles of many members here as I've read the various COVID threads.

Besides the Italian info, do you have evidence in the US of a percentage of deaths that are, as you say, "with" covid?

‘When you say "acceleration of deaths" your making an assumption particularly when the context you imply suggest they were close to death anyway, your question is answered by the fact that they may have just died....... Let’s not forget either that someone dying is probably in most cases in a care facility like a hospital and more likely to contract covid 19 if it’s in there because of the biological state they are in leaves them more susceptible to infection,those dying become a reservoir of viruses and bacteria ,quite quickly too.

The reality of this when all is said and done we are still in a post truth media and political environment, they will just lie even if they are wrong ,the media can use propaganda against its own people,now the question to ask is why the legislation was removed if the establishment were not going to use it?
This whole saga is more like a drama/movie than science or reality.

The thinking styles you speak of are a reaction to the establishment/elites ,people no longer trust them, banks have been bailed out for trillions,this bailout is currently at 13 trillion ,the mainstream media reports 6trillion which is a lie,that’s just America ,the people get checks for 2 thousand dollars ,2 trillion for the peasants!

People have had enough and I encourage the questioning of people like bill gates and fauci who are all tied into Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker,if they need the stories to have aliens and spiritual crap involved then I’m all for it ,it’s like children’s stories where there is a moral in it that involves talking dinosaurs or fish,what matters is the moral, we can fine tune this lunacy over time and get them focused and the real problem.

yerrag

Also not to derail too hard here but it's worth watching the video referenced in the new One Radio Peat interview where Dr. Kaufman goes over the "novel" virus and previous SARS in relation to Koch's postulates.

Nice one.

So if they can't isolate SARS-COV2, where did they get the drawing for the scary ball with football cleats stuck on it, with Curly's hair spread all over?

Peater Piper

'We tested the kits using sera from 37 RT-PCR-positive patients at Stanford Hospital that were also IgG and/or IgM-positive on a locally developed ELISA assay. We also tested the kits on 30 pre-COVID samples from Stanford Hospital to derive an independent measure of specificity."
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.14.20062463v1.full.pdf
So they verified the results with a test that many here don't find valid? A major question has been whether or not the PCR test is also capable of differentiating between SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses, and that would actually go a long way in explaining the differing severity of cases. I unfortunately don't know enough about the topic to refute the tests one way or another. Also, if their estimation of a 50x greater infection rate is correct, then NYC has already surpassed the threshold for herd immunity. It would also mean something like 95%+ of people remain asymptomatic for the duration of the illness, which is extremely high compared to the numbers that have been found in more controlled situations.

Resources Why Coronavirus Testing Is Very Inaccurate

How ironic these test are scrutinized for their methodology "lacking peer review, not reliable kits!" yet there has been presumptive death certificates used to 'confirm' and inflate cases without lab testing, where's the scientific methology in that?
Not by me, I've stuck almost entirely to all-cause mortality since that's the only variable we can really trust at the moment. The PCRs have questionable accuracy, and even if they are accurate, there's insufficient testing, and there's too much variation in how deaths are being labeled. Deaths are deaths, the cause may be manipulated, but we can still compare the total numbers to previous trends.

Also not to derail too hard here but it's worth watching the video referenced in the new One Radio Peat interview where Dr. Kaufman goes over the "novel" virus and previous SARS in relation to Koch's postulates.
No time at the moment, but I'll give it a view later.

Whataboutbob

So they verified the results with a test that many here don't find valid? A major question has been whether or not the PCR test is also capable of differentiating between SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses, and that would actually go a long way in explaining the differing severity of cases. I unfortunately don't know enough about the topic to refute the tests one way or another. Also, if their estimation of a 50x greater infection rate is correct, then NYC has already surpassed the threshold for herd immunity. It would also mean something like 95%+ of people remain asymptomatic for the duration of the illness, which is extremely high compared to the numbers that have been found in more controlled situations.
Sorry about the above YouTube on sugar.....I’ve had to much time on my hands..lol. My profile picture kinda says it all.....grace2u all at the forum....bob
Resources Why Coronavirus Testing Is Very Inaccurate

Not by me, I've stuck almost entirely to all-cause mortality since that's the only variable we can really trust at the moment. The PCRs have questionable accuracy, and even if they are accurate, there's insufficient testing, and there's too much variation in how deaths are being labeled. Deaths are deaths, the cause may be manipulated, but we can still compare the total numbers to previous trends.

No time at the moment, but I'll give it a view later.
For the past five days there have been more than 1,500 deaths per day in the US. I know that the CDC doesn't really recommend doing autopsies of these people and that deaths can be overreported, that there can be all manner of incompetence, but if we are repeatedly using CDC flu data as comparisons, COVID-19 is more than just "a bad flu year" (as Dr. Fauci predicted in February (not March)). This post is not arguing for or against lockdown measures.

Drareg

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but it’s important to find out how many people die from other causes normally during these times, if this number is significantly lower then it will highlight that death certs are potentially tampered with.
I understand there is less human activity which would lower the statistic slightly but it still important to get the raw numbers and scrutinize them, if pneumonia deaths are significantly lower it’s telling imo.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

‘When you say "acceleration of deaths" your making an assumption particularly when the context you imply suggest they were close to death anyway, your question is answered by the fact that they may have just died....... Let’s not forget either that someone dying is probably in most cases in a care facility like a hospital and more likely to contract covid 19 if it’s in there because of the biological state they are in leaves them more susceptible to infection,those dying become a reservoir of viruses and bacteria ,quite quickly too.

The reality of this when all is said and done we are still in a post truth media and political environment, they will just lie even if they are wrong ,the media can use propaganda against its own people,now the question to ask is why the legislation was removed if the establishment were not going to use it?
This whole saga is more like a drama/movie than science or reality.

The thinking styles you speak of are a reaction to the establishment/elites ,people no longer trust them, banks have been bailed out for trillions,this bailout is currently at 13 trillion ,the mainstream media reports 6trillion which is a lie,that’s just America ,the people get checks for 2 thousand dollars ,2 trillion for the peasants!

People have had enough and I encourage the questioning of people like bill gates and fauci who are all tied into Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker,if they need the stories to have aliens and spiritual crap involved then I’m all for it ,it’s like children’s stories where there is a moral in it that involves talking dinosaurs or fish,what matters is the moral, we can fine tune this lunacy over time and get them focused and the real problem.

Why do you assume I trust the government. The thinking styles I've referenced have to do with group consensus politics. I am aware of the many confounding variables that muddy the numbers, but I'm not going to pretend I know with full sovereignty of knowledge what is actually going on here. 50,000 people dying from respirator protocols is very different than over reporting numbers, dying from preexisting conditions, false positive tests, etc etc. But members here will reposition themselves constantly and defensively. First it was comparing everything to the flu numbers. As numbers increase then it becomes a different argument. Don't you see that I'm not questioning any of these arguments, im questioning the psychology and I'm questioning the defensive presumptuousness as well as the sort of hive dismissal of members like me for simply presenting a number and scratching my head. All of a sudden I'm some kind of detractor. And if members here think they are enlightened because of their access to compelling fringe information and studies, their behavior with such info. totally cancels out any enlightenment they think they have....because this exact psychology is used in any group. Members will rail against the establishment but not see they are creating their own establishment.

InChristAlone

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here but it’s important to find out how many people die from other causes normally during these times, if this number is significantly lower then it will highlight that death certs are potentially tampered with.
I understand there is less human activity which would lower the statistic slightly but it still important to get the raw numbers and scrutinize them, if pneumonia deaths are significantly lower it’s telling imo.
Yeah there are already charts floating around from a few weeks ago showing the pneumonia deaths are down BY FAR. Meaning every patient with pneumonia is listed as a COVID19 patient. And an urgent care doctor is blowing the lid on Dr. Fauci and telling people the truth that the hospitals added COVID19 as a diagnosis for cause of death and pressures them to list it as such. Here is the video:

Drareg

Why do you assume I trust the government. The thinking styles I've referenced have to do with group consensus politics. I am aware of the many confounding variables that muddy the numbers, but I'm not going to pretend I know with full sovereignty of knowledge what is actually going on here. 50,000 people dying from respirator protocols is very different than over reporting numbers, dying from preexisting conditions, false positive tests, etc etc. But members here will reposition themselves constantly and defensively. First it was comparing everything to the flu numbers. As numbers increase then it becomes a different argument. Don't you see that I'm not questioning any of these arguments, im questioning the psychology and I'm questioning the defensive presumptuousness as well as the sort of hive dismissal of members like me for simply presenting a number and scratching my head. All of a sudden I'm some kind of detractor. And if members here think they are enlightened because of their access to compelling fringe information and studies, their behavior with such info. totally cancels out any enlightenment they think they have....because this exact psychology is used in any group. Members will rail against the establishment but not see they are creating their own establishment.[/QUOTE

I get what your saying kind of, the opposite always arises with any action in reality, the power mad don’t mind if it’s the left of politics or right or revolting against another with power, basically it’s all about power, this is an organism incoherent way of seeking biological energy by amassing others energy,I think those behaving this way aren’t "peaty". They keep entertaining old biological stress created structures with their behaviors and belief system ,reinforcing them.
Their narrative has some sort of avengers/superhero Hollywood style end game in mind,ironically this narrative is the same style playing out while they are exposing Hollywood. The same thing happened after the French Revolution ,the country veered back to old ways without a monarch but they have a constitution.
This is what a constitution is for , it’s saying in a matter of words that all humans are mad ,we can’t be trusted to have power therefore we elevate common law above us to rule us because it is common to all our human needs,when the constitution is ignored you will get dictators/technocrats etc
Bill gates and his ilk like Jeffrey Epstein the child sex trafficker believe they have a divine right to rule based on their self defined superiority,they hate the constitution.

Your not meant to know what’s going on,it’s post truth, what’s true is what suits your current context and bias ,this is the new propaganda technique, the crumbs of corruption are clear to see on this one, just today in Europe they have told all European countries to now presume all deaths are covid19 until proven other wise and just add the numbers right away to the models!

With all this in mind let’s see their numbers in the end, Sweden are a thorn in their side and they are desperately trying to get Sweden to shut down particularly before second waves come about.

Drareg

Yeah there are already charts floating around from a few weeks ago showing the pneumonia deaths are down BY FAR. Meaning every patient with pneumonia is listed as a COVID19 patient. And an urgent care doctor is blowing the lid on Dr. Fauci and telling people the truth that the hospitals added COVID19 as a diagnosis for cause of death and pressures them to list it as such. Here is the video:

This is what will really expose it, I heard of a local man of 54 who died from covid19, he had copd and an oxygen tank for a long period before it!

These doctors and hospitals are also loosing money because they have no patients in some places,they do receive some revenue from patients even when its claimed to be free in some countries, I haven’t heard them mentioned in bailouts yet but it will be interesting to see if they need one soon, it would be fascinating to see how they square that narrative with the public.
Some private hospitals in Europe have been taken over to be used as public hospitals for covid19 ,they are empty but receiving over 100 million per month, they wouldn’t receive this in a busy month in normal times,it’s crazy.

Atman

Here is the weekly all cause mortality (which is the only reasonable metric available) in Europe for the last 3 years.
Please explain to me where I can see the increase which justifies calling this virus a deadly pandemic.
Just for around 2 weeks we were slightly above the usual peaks which is absolutely unspectacular.
upload_2020-4-25_12-34-3.png

EVEJ0blUMAA6TrD.jpg

Drareg

Here is the weekly all cause mortality (which is the only reasonable metric available) in Europe for the last 3 years.
Please explain to me where I can see the increase which justifies calling this virus a deadly pandemic.
Just for around 2 weeks we were slightly above the usual peaks which is absolutely unspectacular.
View attachment 17571

EVEJ0blUMAA6TrD.jpg

They are trying to pump this number with the new requirements for diagnosis imo, they know a second wave will come and with lesser symptoms needed for diagnosis the numbers of covid can be increased on paper, this is the reason the symptoms for diagnosis have been changed,same with changing requirements for death certs,it’s all in preparation for their second wave,they are hoping this second wave will get them off with the coming scrutiny of public inquiry’s.

Most mainstream outlets are now publishing articles about potential inquires to governments reactions to this "pandemic" when all numbers are in,if mainstream are printing this now then behind the scenes it is well known powerful actions like enacting police states were made alarmingly easy and people want answers,Sweden is still the thorn in their side , mainstream also pumping articles to try dampen people’s enthusiasm for the Swedish way.

What will bill Epstein gates have to say about Sweden? Journalists won’t be allowed ask him that question either.

thomas00

Forsythia

Just a reminder, it's not just countries like Sweden that didn't lock down the economy and force isolation, but as well quite of few of the U.S. States also didn't lock down. As the 2 doctors from California state (in the video posted above), the death rates between countries/states that locked down and countries/states that didn't lock down is "STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT". The powers that be will try, but will be wrong, when they say the numbers were kept low because of the lock down. WRONG. They shutdown the world's economy for no reason. They declared a pandemic WITH NO DATA (as stated in the same video).

This is the first time in history that HEALTHY people have been forced into long term isolation.

skycop00

The L.A County Study used another randomized sample group with the same antibody test kit as Santa Clara.

There was follow up assessment on the specificity and found no false positives. So the UCLA study affirmed the Santa Clara Stanford study. All of the serologic test I've read (5+) testings put CV-19 CFR in the flu range.

Majority of the all cause excess deaths this year are over the age of 70. We already know over 99% had comorbidities, and regarding in the 1% range, the head forensic doctor from Hamburg who went against CDC/WHO guidelines to examine postmortem found half of the confirmed deaths "would all have died in the course of this year".

There will be more mass serum studies on the way, which will show how massively inappropriate the media has handled CV coverage.
SPOT ON SIR!

skycop00

Just a reminder, it's not just countries like Sweden that didn't lock down the economy and force isolation, but as well quite of few of the U.S. States also didn't lock down. As the 2 doctors from California state (in the video posted above), the death rates between countries/states that locked down and countries/states that didn't lock down is "STATISTICALLY INSIGNIFICANT". The powers that be will try, but will be wrong, when they say the numbers were kept low because of the lock down. WRONG. They shutdown the world's economy for no reason. They declared a pandemic WITH NO DATA (as stated in the same video).

This is the first time in history that HEALTHY people have been forced into long term isolation.
Biggest FRAUD on humanity I have ever seen in my 56 years!!

This year, the CDC estimated 18,000 deaths from flu in US. They also acknowledge that COVID likely skewed the number tested.

I suggest that before you say such things, you consult the CDC website and check yourself. CDC estimates between 24,000 and 62,000 flu deaths for the 2019-2020 season: Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

Also, 410,000-740,000 influenza hospitalizations for this season.

"Amazingly" (sarcasm) the weekly influenza death toll has dropped off to below national baseline levels. Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report (FluView)

"Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories is now low. Influenza-like illness activity continues to decrease and is below the national baseline. The percent of deaths due to pneumonia or influenza (P&I) is high but the increase is due primarily to COVID-19, not influenza."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals