CDC - Iatrogenic deaths "disappeared" in 2020, COVID-19 took their place

haidut

Forum Supporter
As many forum users know, for decades up until 2020 CDC annual reports listed medical error (iatrogenic) deaths as the third-leading cause of death in the US. The only change in that annual "ranking" of deaths was in the last 5 years cancer sometimes overtaking heart disease as a leading cause of death in the US and most other Western ("developed") countries. Now, the latest CDC report has completely removed the iatrogenic category, and COVID-19 deaths have taken that third place. If the CDC had simply moved the iatrogenic deaths up or down the list, it would have been at least a debatable issue. However, the complete disappearance of medical error deaths exposes directly the fraud. Iatrogenic deaths can't just vanish in a single year. In fact, if the hospitals were full to brim with patients in 2020 then iatrogenic deaths would be much higher than prior years. Btw, the "unintentional injury" category on 4th place covers "life accidents". They are counted separately from iatrogenic deaths, so one cannot argue that iatrogenic deaths moved to 4th place.
Unless I am missing something, this may be the most direct admission yet by the powers that be that the COVID-19 death numbers are completely fake. Either no COVID-19 deaths occurred in 2020 or all of them were iatrogenic in nature so one can swap the names on 3rd place. So, either we have a blatant, public, demonstrable and irrefutable lie or public admission by CDC of genocidal medical interventions for all COVID-19 patients who died in hospitals in 2020.

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe @dand

"...
  1. Heart disease
  2. Cancer
  3. Covid-19
  4. Unintentional injury
  5. Stroke
  6. Chronic lower respiratory disease
  7. Alzheimer's disease
  8. Diabetes
  9. Influenza and pneumonia
  10. Kidney disease
..."

And here is the evidence that up until 2020 iatrogenic deaths were the third-leading cause of death in the US.
"...Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death."

HumanLife

Where can the data of the previous years be found? Is there a list in chronological order that I can use?

EDIT: It has been added in, thanks!

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

Good find!
With how much lying and cheating will the elites get away until some serious resistance will be organised by the people? Most of the people who are aware of the fraud seem to have given up on fighting back. People just wait for the storm to pass by. Is this enough, will the whole world follow Florida and Texas?

LucyL

Where can the data of the previous years be found? Is there a list in chronological order that I can use?

EDIT: It has been added in, thanks!
I'd like to see something comparable to this for 2020 -
1617216810207.png

I wonder what excuse they will try to feed to the population, if they even try to justify it at all that is, since most people are so caught into the herd mindset that they won't even connect the dots, because it's conspiracy theory, and against the mainstream. I too see no possible explanation for this other than simple rebranding. This entire situation is crazy.

Perry Staltic

I don't think it's an intentional omission peculiar to the current situation because I've seen them leave medical errors off before. The last thing the medical establishment wants to do is admit that it is the leading cause of death. The JAMA (1999) and John Hopkins (2016) studies that concluded 3rd leading cause of death only considered deaths in hospitals due to errors. They didn't include the huge body count caused by toxic treatments, which have become normalized and acceptable in their flawed paradigm. I am certain with those taken into account, iatrogenic deaths would eclipse everything else, putting it at numero uno. Covid has exposed (again) how dysfunctional, corrupt and deadly the medical establishment can be.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't think it's an intentional omission peculiar to the current situation because I've seen them leave medical errors off before. The last thing the medical establishment wants to do is admit that it is the leading cause of death. The JAMA (1999) and John Hopkins (2016) studies that concluded 3rd leading cause of death only considered deaths in hospitals due to errors. They didn't include the huge body count caused by toxic treatments, which have become normalized and acceptable in their flawed paradigm. I am certain with those taken into account, iatrogenic deaths would eclipse everything else, putting it at numero uno. Covid has exposed (again) how dysfunctional, corrupt and deadly the medical establishment can be.

Omitting specific major death categories is in and of itself probably criminal. Why would CDC omit the 3rd most common cause of death or the category of suicides (as @LucyL mentioned)? What possible beneficial informative purpose would it serve to omit those categories? If anything, suicides went through the roof in 2020 and will probably continue to rise as the economic fallout of the "pandemic" continues to materialize its toll on small businesses and the middle class in general. How can one rely on a govt agency if the data is openly being manipulated, removed, etc in order to present a fake picture? Without the suicides and iatrogenic deaths we won't know the "other" side of the pandemic cost - i.e. how many lives we lost because of the lockdown/restrictions and deliberate economic devastation.
Somebody should file a lawsuit against CDC. I mean, even if one gives them the benefit of the doubt on COVID-19 numbers, presenting such a fake chart/ranking where major death categories are completely missing must fall under some federal law of deliberately misleading the public, especially during a state of emergency. Well, come to think of it, CDC will probably use that same state of emergency as a reason why they are not bound the same requirements of accuracy as before. Similar to the relaxed FDA requirements on food vendors to correctly report ingredients on the label.

Drareg

As many forum users know, for decades up until 2020 CDC annual reports listed medical error (iatrogenic) deaths as the third-leading cause of death in the US. The only change in that annual "ranking" of deaths was in the last 5 years cancer sometimes overtaking heart disease as a leading cause of death in the US and most other Western ("developed") countries. Now, the latest CDC report has completely removed the iatrogenic category, and COVID-19 deaths have taken that third place. If the CDC had simply moved the iatrogenic deaths up or down the list, it would have been at least a debatable issue. However, the complete disappearance of medical error deaths exposes directly the fraud. Iatrogenic deaths can't just vanish in a single year. In fact, if the hospitals were full to brim with patients in 2020 then iatrogenic deaths would be much higher than prior years. Btw, the "unintentional injury" category on 4th place covers "life accidents". They are counted separately from iatrogenic deaths, so one cannot argue that iatrogenic deaths moved to 4th place.
Unless I am missing something, this may be the most direct admission yet by the powers that be that the COVID-19 death numbers are completely fake. Either no COVID-19 deaths occurred in 2020 or all of them were iatrogenic in nature so one can swap the names on 3rd place. So, either we have a blatant, public, demonstrable and irrefutable lie or public admission by CDC of genocidal medical interventions for all COVID-19 patients who died in hospitals in 2020.

"...
  1. Heart disease
  2. Cancer
  3. Covid-19
  4. Unintentional injury
  5. Stroke
  7. Alzheimer's disease
  8. Diabetes
  10. Kidney disease
..."

And here is the evidence that up until 2020 iatrogenic deaths were the third-leading cause of death in the US.
"...Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death."

The intubation incidents during covid would have made the numbers even higher, they will never admit this mistake.

I think what may have happened is during covid19 surgeries were canceled, the victims are not available for the last year, a combination of that and the fact that family members were not present because of covid restrictions increases the chances of doctors not reporting mistakes, a lot of times it’s family members spotting the mistakes.

Its an industry of psychopaths.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The intubation incidents during covid would have made the numbers even higher, they will never admit this mistake.

I think what may have happened is during covid19 surgeries were canceled, the victims are not available for the last year, a combination of that and the fact that family members were not present because of covid restrictions increases the chances of doctors not reporting mistakes, a lot of times it’s family members spotting the mistakes.

Its an industry of psychopaths.

True, but they also apparently dropped the suicide category (see @LucyL post above). Considering it was one of the top 10/15 in the past and during the pandemic got drastically worse, it is hard to explain why it is missing from the rankings. To me it seems like a deliberate omission to conceal how much suicides have grown in numbers and are now probably taking the #1, since not going to the doctor (which is what happened in 2020) is known to decrease deaths from heart disease, cancer, etc.

Maybe that is the gorilla in the room (concealed by CDC) actually - that suicides may have become #1 cause of death in Western world in 2020....and possibly beyond.

Drareg

True, but they also apparently dropped the suicide category (see @LucyL post above). Considering it was one of the top 10/15 in the past and during the pandemic got drastically worse, it is hard to explain why it is missing from the rankings. To me it seems like a deliberate omission to conceal how much suicides have grown in numbers and are now probably taking the #1, since not going to the doctor (which is what happened in 2020) is known to decrease deaths from heart disease, cancer, etc.

Maybe that is the gorilla in the room (concealed by CDC) actually - that suicides may have become #1 cause of death in Western world in 2020....and possibly beyond.
Yep, I’m seeing regular appeals for missing persons where I am, mostly male.

Collden

Speaking of suspiciously disappearing data. EuroMOMO used to include Israel in their weekly update on excess mortality, which up till last week showed them to have higher mortality rates than all of Europe in the past month.

Now all the data on Israel has disappeared from their site.

renaudon

They have never indicated iatrogeny as a cause of death as far as I know. Here's the 2019 top 10:

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2

Peater Pan

"...
  1. Heart disease
  2. Cancer
  3. Covid-19
  4. Unintentional injury
  5. Stroke
  7. Alzheimer's disease
  8. Diabetes
  10. Kidney disease
..."

2017 (p 9) does not list iatrogenic deaths
2016 (p 9) does not list iatrogenic deaths
2015 (p 9) does not list iatrogenic deaths
2014 (p 9) does not list iatrogenic deaths

Peater Pan

They have never indicated iatrogeny as a cause of death as far as I know. Here's the 2019 top 10:

• Heart disease: 659,041
  • Cancer: 599,601
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
  • Diabetes: 87,647
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 49,783
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2
2017 (p 9) does not list iatrogenic deaths