1g Asprin Daily?

Steveig84

Hey guys,

I recently tried higher dose Asprin daily with great results, with 1g a day with a little baking soda, temp and pulse are the best they have been for as long as i can remember.

Any reason not to do the higher dose long term? effect wear off as soon as i stop the daily Asprin, lower doses seem to have little effect.

Any input is greatly appreicated

Makrosky

You should make sure you take extra Vitamin K. I think 1mg K2 for every 500mg aspirin, was the rule ? Can't remember, it's on the forum somewhere, look up for it.

m_arch

Hey guys,

I recently tried higher dose Asprin daily with great results, with 1g a day with a little baking soda, temp and pulse are the best they have been for as long as i can remember.

Whats your pulse before and after taking the aspirin?

Also - anyone know how much dr. peat takes daily?

OP
S

Steveig84

hey, thanks for the replys im getting at least 2mg K2 from my 8 drops estroban plus what i get from food. but i am talking 10-20drop of mitolipin daily so im getting more vit - E at the moment which i believe also depletes K

Generally my temps and pulse look something like waking between 36-36.6 most often 36.2 plus around 60 after my breakfast 36.8-9 which is where it normaly stays until evening plus is between 70-80

with asprin my temp after my breakfast is 37.1-2 all day pulse around 80

keith

Are you taking 1 gram all at once, or in doses? Just curious because I've taken 650 mg 2x a day before, and didn't notice anything. Might just be me, though.

OP
S

Steveig84

Yes in one dose with 1/3 teaspoon BS, 500mg never had the same effect

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals