Surrogates For Thyroid Hormone

cbar09

What does USP mean?
1701361378945.png

I only mentioned the 15+ cups because Peat said a few times that when he was hypothyroid he used to drink up to 50 cups daily. Yes, not a typo, fifty cups. If we assume a cup has 50mg caffeine the 15 cups was meant to approximate the 750mg-1,200mg daily caffeine dose I was experimenting with at the time. Nowadays, I think even 200mg daily are enough to see robust benefits for the liver.
How is 50 cups of coffee a day even possible? It seems 50 cups of water would be detrimental to one’s heath, because of the amount of liquids. I can’t imagine the cost of this daily habit.

Risingfire

How is 50 cups of coffee a day even possible? It seems 50 cups of water would be detrimental to one’s heath, because of the amount of liquids. I can’t imagine the cost of this daily habit.
It was most likely multiple cups within a cup. Probably to the tune of 10 cups per cup so to speak. Hope I'm explaining this well

Risingfire

50 cups was an expensive habit! I put three heaping tablespoons of coffee grounds per two and a half cups of water. I wonder what measure of coffee grounds is considered one cup?
I imagine! Must have gotten the big tin of folgers!

I wish I could ask Ray. He was always so generous in responding!

liber1

I imagined that he was referring to enough caffeine to equal 50 cups. I think he also said that he makes his coffee very very strong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals