1600mg DHEA Results in 31% Body Fat Decrease in 4 weeks htt

opethfeldt

I think it's estrogen and dht together that makes the Alpha feeling happen. I used pregnenolone to protect my self from too much estrogen and to protect my liver.
Yeah, androgens are certainly needed as a base. Estrogen alone isn't going to do the trick. I just think the dopamine boost from the estrogen gives that "alpha male" feeling more than standalone DHT ever will. Androgens seem to hit GABA more than dopamine.

Mauritio

I get the same effects from DHEA, and also from lanolin to a similar extent.

With DHEA (and with pregnenolone too) the effects seem highly dependent on the social and environmental interactions. It seems to amplify both positive and negative experiences. If I take a dose and then spend the day alone working in my office, I don't feel much except maybe for frustration about any compromises made in the past and the desire to set them right. But if I go out, meet and interact with people, then the experience will generally be a positive one.

@Mauritio have you noticed anything like this or it's just me? With DHEA/pregnenolone/lanolin.
All 3 feel pretty different to me !

DHEA: stopped using , always ended up getting more estrogenic then I'd like and there's a nervousness to it when I take it . Although it certainly has a beautifying effect on me.

Pregnenolone: really like topically and orally. Makes muscles full ,skin soft and mood happy. Orally is an effective endotoxin antagonist for me.But only very low doses and just 1 or 2 a week. Tolerance really is a b**** with this one ...

Lanolin (on testicles): feels similar to preg ,with an added dose a DHT . last Thursday I took it and Friday morning people seemed to be afraid of me . It was a little much haha . But in general I really like it . Although I noticed it made my face look a little puffier, so maybe there is some estrogen increase as you suspected. But it also makes my shoulder pop ,as if I had just worked out.

All of this is of course completely subjective and no blood tests were taken.

miquelangeles

All 3 feel pretty different to me !

DHEA: stopped using , always ended up getting more estrogenic then I'd like and there's a nervousness to it when I take it . Although it certainly has a beautifying effect on me.

Pregnenolone: really like topically and orally. Makes muscles full ,skin soft and mood happy. Orally is an effective endotoxin antagonist for me.But only very low doses and just 1 or 2 a week. Tolerance really is a b**** with this one ...

Lanolin (on testicles): feels similar to preg ,with an added dose a DHT . last Thursday I took it and Friday morning people seemed to be afraid of me . It was a little much haha . But in general I really like it . Although I noticed it made my face look a little puffier, so maybe there is some estrogen increase as you suspected. But it also makes my shoulder pop ,as if I had just worked out.

All of this is of course completely subjective and no blood tests were taken.
I was wondering if you feel different effects depending on the quality of your social and environmental interactions.
I had similar experience of people being more afraid or other men being excessively polite from DHEA dissolved in lanolin, topically. (it was actually DHEA+A+D+E dissolved in lanolin).
By shoulder pop you mean different posture?

Mauritio

I was wondering if you feel different effects depending on the quality of your social and environmental interactions.
I had similar experience of people being more afraid or other men being excessively polite from DHEA dissolved in lanolin, topically. (it was actually DHEA+A+D+E dissolved in lanolin).
Yeah somewhat I'd say. Mostly that accounts for DHEA ,but that's probably because it makes me more nervous, sensitive and reactive.

No , as in they popped out more . As if I had a pump from a workout . I think shoulders and traps have some of the highest androgen receptor density .

miquelangeles

Yeah somewhat I'd say. Mostly that accounts for DHEA ,but that's probably because it makes me more nervous, sensitive and reactive.

No , as in they popped out more . As if I had a pump from a workout . I think shoulders and traps have some of the highest androgen receptor density .
I thought you meant popping, snapping, and clicking shoulder sounds.

Yes, I noticed exactly the same. Especially from topical lanolin+mct on shoulders/arms and regular lanolin at axillae.
I think it's common with many androgenic substances or herbs. I get it from ashwagandha + safed musli as well.
And interestingly, many people report the same with Vitex.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals