Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

25mg Dhea Amazing Study In Men 2004

Discussion in 'DHEA' started by timrice23, Aug 2, 2018.

1. japanesedude

japanesedude Member

I think it is depends on age that how we react to DHEA.
    I am 24yrs old man and your are much older guy.
    also,I used average cheap DHEA supplements which contains many of unnecessarry ingredients.(silica,cellulose etc)
    so I can't say they are good quality.

2. Glassy

Glassy Member

How much did you take and how frequently? How long did you take this dose before you concluded that it increased your estrogen?

I think age has a lot to do with how you self experiment with precursor hormones and the conclusions you make from those “experiments”.

Keep in mind it’s not the affects of DHEA that you necessarily want. It’s the influence that it has on downstream hormones your body produces in response to supplementing (or overloading it in some cases) with the precursor hormones. Also keep in mind that this doesn’t generally happen quickly - it can take weeks for any affects from hormone level changes to be perceived by the individual. The exception to this might be something like progesterone that seems to be perceivable before it’s been converted into other hormones or if you take high dosages and unanticipated affects occur in dealing with the overload.

Also keep in mind that the downstream hormones produced aren’t going to be made in fixed amounts according to dosage. It’s variable and while you can influence pathways, you are upsetting an equilibrium and the presence of hormones in relation to other hormones influences what happens to them and how they are interpreted.

If you’re going to play with them, keep the dosage low and consistent. Make changes over weeks and months, not days.

3. ilikecats

ilikecats Member

@timrice23 you'll come back once you get gyno from your excessive DHEA supplementation lol