DHEAS And NOT DHEA In Men

timrice23

I have a theory about dhea in men. I believe its dheas and not dhea that gives men the health benefits, hence why conversion from dheas to dhea does not happen in men as good as women to androgens.

I think because men already have high T levels even into old age, most dhea reloeased or taken will convert to dheas and not intrconvert to dhea becuase men dont need dhea like women do, we need dheas.

Dheas stops diabetes in men but not women, it also gets converted into androgens in the prostate and testis and stops harm to the prostate, is this why people older get prostate cancer with low dhea/s levels......

I have taken 50mg dhea orally for years age 45 and have never felt better, its actually reversed my type 2 diabetes and i have shed pounds in weight. My testis are massive on dhea and genitals more aroused, when i didnt take it my sex drive and testis were small. I think its going to dht down below.

When taken orally and converted to dheas by the liver, thats what its supposed to do in men and thats why men keep it as dheas and not much to dhea. I am now 8 percent body fat and weight train at age 45 and i know dhea has done this, its there for a reason fellas in mens bodies, for desease and to transport T to tissues, without it you just lose muscle and get flabby. The fat stores start when you reach 35 and thats when dhea/s lowers massively.

You have to give it time to work, but by god it works and if ever a hormone was needed to be replaced to prevent desease and muscle loss, this is it.

Peace

OP
timrice23

timrice23

Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh please dont let start childish games, that belongs on a bodybuilding forum. Im trying to raise a serious point here, i have nothing to prove to you at all and dhea is my saviour. Thats me out of the forum if this is how the forum treats people.

cyclops

Oh please dont let start childish games, that belongs on a bodybuilding forum. Im trying to raise a serious point here, i have nothing to prove to you at all and dhea is my saviour. Thats me out of the forum if this is how the forum treats people.

8% bodyfat at 45 years old would be EXTREMLEY impressive, especially if you have any type of muscle on you. I'd like to see, so DHEA could be my savior as well. Also me not "the forum."

Last edited:

Steene

Whenever I take DHEA I get typical estrogen responses like hypersexuality and water retention even though being at ten percent bodyfat, etc. DHEA is probably only suitable for people at age 40++

btw: DHEAS is also a pheromone like androsterone but with different effects.

Wagner83

Whenever I take DHEA I get typical estrogen responses like hypersexuality and water retention even though being at ten percent bodyfat, etc. DHEA is probably only suitable for people at age 40++

btw: DHEAS is also a pheromone like androsterone but with different effects.
How much did you try? Do you get increased water weight at the waist line or just the face?

Steene

Mostly on face, if on waist line then not too much. 5mg DHEA 5mg Pregnenolone from Pansterone (topically, SFA Ester) AND also tried 2,5 mg each, same effect. Won't mess again with these substances. The hypersexuality was the worst symptom.

I usually have a lean face and body so it was noticeable after just one day.

Wagner83

Mostly on face, if on waist line then not too much. 5mg DHEA 5mg Pregnenolone from Pansterone (topically, SFA Ester) AND also tried 2,5 mg each, same effect. Won't mess again with these substances. The hypersexuality was the worst symptom.

I usually have a lean face and body so it was noticeable after just one day.
Ok thanks did topical use give the same effects?

Dave Clark

Isn't some of that DHEA going to convert to estrogen? Meaning at a 50 mg/day dosage. Isn't estrogen the price you pay for raising your DHEA levels through supplementation? I openly admit that this is a very confusing subject for me, I tend to read a lot of opposing viewpoints, not just on this forum, but everywhere.

nbznj

DHEA and anti estrogen (aromatase inhibitors) seem promising on paper, although I'd always be wary of the negative feedback from (naturally, kinda) increased T

8% on the internet is probably a 12-14% in real life, or a decent 6pack. We all know that less than 10ish means heavy slowdown of the thyroid output. Only sustainable on drugs or if muscle mass is low - in which case I can't really see how T can stay high. I've been doing a handful of DXA scans and naturally I couldn't get below 11%, and crushed myself in the process. On TRT, 9% was as low I'd get. Cortisol gets through the roof too. Lower single digits are achieved by BBing competitors on a load of drugs and only maintained for a few weeks. Natural BBers on show day look like WW2 survivors and can't maintain this low body fat for more than a few days.

BlueEyeWolf

Forum Supporter
I am Studying DHEA supplements and oral seems to be the least preferred metthod. Benefits for DHEA from what I studied are from age 40 on and it is best to start slowing. Face weight gain like you stated would be a bad side effect and reason to reduce as your face is the first impression and states a lot about your overall health. With DHEA start small does is what I read and get saliva testing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals