Biotin ameliorates high-fructose-induced metabolic syndrome in rats

youngsinatra

Ray has repeatedly spoken about the benefits of biotin on glucose oxidation and insulin sensitivity.

Link:

„…A significant increase in hepatic triglyceride and cholesterol content, plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, transaminases, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-c), systolic blood pressure, and vasocontraction, as well as a decrease in high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-c) were observed in the F (Fructose) group. Glucose tolerance and insulin tolerance were also impaired in the F group. The administration of biotin ameliorated all these changes. Hepatic oxidative stress as well as macrovesicular fatty changes in hepatocytes caused by a high-fructose diet were also improved by biotin. Our findings demonstrate that biotin has a protective role against metabolic syndrome by improving insulin resistance associated with normal hepatic and serum levels of triglyceride and cholesterol, blood pressure, and the prevention of steatosis and hepatic oxidative damage. Therefore, biotin could be used as a therapeutic strategy in the pharmacological treatment of metabolic syndrome.“

FitnessMike

Ray has repeatedly spoken about the benefits of biotin on glucose oxidation and insulin sensitivity.

Link:

„…A significant increase in hepatic triglyceride and cholesterol content, plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, transaminases, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-c), systolic blood pressure, and vasocontraction, as well as a decrease in high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-c) were observed in the F (Fructose) group. Glucose tolerance and insulin tolerance were also impaired in the F group. The administration of biotin ameliorated all these changes. Hepatic oxidative stress as well as macrovesicular fatty changes in hepatocytes caused by a high-fructose diet were also improved by biotin. Our findings demonstrate that biotin has a protective role against metabolic syndrome by improving insulin resistance associated with normal hepatic and serum levels of triglyceride and cholesterol, blood pressure, and the prevention of steatosis and hepatic oxidative damage. Therefore, biotin could be used as a therapeutic strategy in the pharmacological treatment of metabolic syndrome.“
Hi,

Are you taking it regularly? it seems that i might be low in it and wonder if it could be contributing to low pulse too.

Do you know that biotin does not affect ACh?

1692972262465.png

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Hi,

Are you taking it regularly? it seems that i might be low in it and wonder if it could be contributing to low pulse too.

Do you know that biotin does not affect ACh?

View attachment 54564
I only take like 250 mcg a few times per week. I think you could have a mild anticholinergic effect in high doses by lowering vitamin B5, which is pro-cholinergic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals