Zinc=Most Potent Supplement For Raising Androgens

japanesedude

I've been taking Zinc Piconinate 50mg for randomly.
and I can definately say that Zinc is most effective supplement for lower Prolactin,Estrogen and increase Testosterone and DHT.
On the next day I took it,I'll wake up with strong morning wood.
Erection is even stronger than When Im on low dose T. My Penis looks more complete and bigger.
Orgasm is way strong,much controllable,almost no Post Orgasm.
Mentally,I get strong alpha male feeling and Agression.

The only problem is, I get bloat,gas problems even take with food.
and I don't know Is it safe to take over a year.

nikotrope

I've tried 50mg of zinc picolinate for a few weeks and I didn't feel anything. Vitamin C, on the other hand, is really boosting my T. It really depends on your deficiencies and balance with other vitamins and minerals. It is very individual.

Prosper

Same. I dose picolinate before or after every ejaculation, which is 1-3 times per week. I find it makes the post-orgasm lethargy and sadness shorter and less intense. Peating has helped that a lot too.

It's probably not wise to dose zinc every day without supplementing with copper too, if even then.

EIRE24

Could raising androgens cause acne? I've been taking 50mg of zinc picolonate and I'm wondering if it could cause it to be worse?

Constatine

Yeah zinc picolinate is nice. The stomach issues it can cause is not. Eating a whole lot of food with it helps though.

encerent

Another day, another most SUPERPOWERFULEST substance for ANDROGENS or TEST.

BibleBeliever

and I can definately say that Zinc is most effective supplement for lower Prolactin,Estrogen and increase Testosterone and DHT.
Erection is even stronger than When Im on low dose T. My Penis looks more complete and bigger.

I found great enhancement when I used to take zinc. Same issues, after a while stomach issues. Excessive zinc is known to cause stomach problems.
This site gives a decent overview of too little vs excessive zinc:
Zinc Potassium DRI/RDA, benefits, side effects, overdose, toxicity, requirements

I have read elsewhere Ray not recommending taking any metals in the forms of supplements, because of how they are processed by the liver? That over-time they can eventually become toxic.
Not sure to what extent that applies; on examine.com they talk about the benefits of athletes dosing zinc.

Out of safety I stick to oysters for extra zinc, find it causes the same effects. Unfortunately the most practical source so far has them canned in disgusting sunflower oil, so I wash it off and eat.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

I've tried 50mg of zinc picolinate for a few weeks and I didn't feel anything. Vitamin C, on the other hand, is really boosting my T. It really depends on your deficiencies and balance with other vitamins and minerals. It is very individual.
I agree.
but I don't think that I have any Vitamin,Mineral deficiency.I've done bloodwork once and no problem except Zinc excess,
It was When I was using 30mg Optizinc.
probably its from their own effects.

Same. I dose picolinate before or after every ejaculation, which is 1-3 times per week. I find it makes the post-orgasm lethargy and sadness shorter and less intense. Peating has helped that a lot too.

It's probably not wise to dose zinc every day without supplementing with copper too, if even then.

Zinc is potent Prolactin Inhibitor same as VitaminB6.
I get Sodium and Copper from liquid Crorophyil .so It should be enough to balanace Zinc/Copper ratio.
btw,4cups of daily coffee and basic Pansterone+Androsterone combo made me More masculine.

Could raising androgens cause acne? I've been taking 50mg of zinc picolonate and I'm wondering if it could cause it to be worse?

I believe once @haidut said,'acne is caused by Estrogen'
infact,When I was taking 25-50mg oral DHEA, I had nasty backne and acne on shoulder.
high dose of DHEA increase Estrogen markdly.

Last edited:
OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Yeah zinc picolinate is nice. The stomach issues it can cause is not. Eating a whole lot of food with it helps though.
I take Zinc with Dinner. (full stomach)
but still I get gassy.
I have IBS so My digestive sytem is very weak.
Another day, another most SUPERPOWERFULEST substance for ANDROGENS or TEST.
Whats the problem?

I found great enhancement when I used to take zinc. Same issues, after a while stomach issues. Excessive zinc is known to cause stomach problems.
This site gives a decent overview of too little vs excessive zinc:
Zinc Potassium DRI/RDA, benefits, side effects, overdose, toxicity, requirements

I have read elsewhere Ray not recommending taking any metals in the forms of supplements, because of how they are processed by the liver? That over-time they can eventually become toxic.
Not sure to what extent that applies; on examine.com they talk about the benefits of athletes dosing zinc.

Out of safety I stick to oysters for extra zinc, find it causes the same effects. Unfortunately the most practical source so far has them canned in disgusting sunflower oil, so I wash it off and eat.

Ray recommends either zinc sulfate or zinc gluconate. and he also said that
'It's safe at a level of ten mg per day, at least for a while'
'10mg and no more than two weeks as it should be enough to correct any deficiency'
Thats why I only take it randomly.
Zinc is a strong mineral which can help a lot of things including my eyesight.
but according to peat, It seems that It shouldn't be taken consistently .

I'll try oyster soon. thx

evanjones

Over 30 years ago, George Eby found that zinc compounds are not well absorbed in the gut. He advises taking the stuff sublingually (i.e. better to fall asleep with a small lump of zinc gluconate held in the buccal pocket of the mouth).

Eby says that when you have a crappy metallic aftertaste in your mouth, you know that your body is effectively absorbing zinc.

If I don't supplement with zinc , I easily catch any nasty cold or flu that is going around. I take this to mean that viral infections can be triggered by a zinc deficiency.

Zinc is said to somehow trigger a copper deficiency; I have been wearing a copper bracelet for the past couple of years, in the pobssibility that the body tends to absorb what it needs. I sometimes think of changing this to brass, a metal made of copper alloyed with zinc.

On the topic of the body absorbing what it needs, sometimes after a shower, I will rub my legs with two homemade mixtures:
- one made of sodium thiosulfate + sodium bicarbonate powder dissolved in water
- and another made of concentrated sea salt dissolved in the water.

The idea being that if the body needs any minerals from this stuff on the skin, it will absorb it. I don't know if this works, though I can observe (by feeling) that the body will absorb just a certain amount of magnesium from epsom salts water whetted onto the skin, and leave the rest on the skin as a white crystal deposit.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

sublingually?
I would like to try it but,how long does it take to absorb?

Frankdee20

I'm only using 30 mg per day and notice no subjective discernible effect.

Experienced

what you guys mean with copper? I can`t find any supplements for Copper?

so Magnesium is Copper Am I right? cuz I`m taking high doses of Zinc Gluconate trying to reach 15 mg of elemental zinc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals