Would It Be Irresponsible To Try NDT?

Elize

Share your labs and then we can comment lab range too

How long were you on NDT before testing?

I just started with the NDT and hope it will increase my low T3

OP
snacks

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
TSH ~7.2 to ~5.5 (a little over normal range)
T3 200--> 310 ng/dl (barely into normal range lmao)
T4 8ug/dl---> 8ug/dl

not sure what to make of these results exactly, I'll check back in 2 weeks and see what happens

OP
snacks

snacks

Heart rate yesterday and today has felt a little hard/high, the uncomfortable kind of heart racing feeling. May be an adaptive response or delayed refeeding syndrome idk. If it doesnt go away in a week or so I'll taper down. It isnt really an issue unless I'm trying to sleep

Elize

I'm in Maryland

My TSH .890 range .450 to 4.50
F T3 2. 1 range 2 to 7. 7
F T4 1.30 range 0.82 to 1.77

My T3 too low

Your TSH show you are very hypo and need more medicine. But is your T4 8 and top of your range is 8 then you are not converting T4 to T3. Hypothyroidism causes heart Palpitations too you may need some T4 with the NDT. I am taking Synthroid with the NDT from LGS

Last edited:

Elize

Gosh that is a lot of tea. I have 1 to 2 european cups of tea a day

OP
snacks

snacks

Noticed that my forearms and solar plexus area are gradually becoming much warmer to the touch, even when I wake up late at night. Fleshier parts of my hand also getting warmer and someone actually commented on this. Notice some more heat tolerance in both directions, which is nice because its ******* cold all year where I am this month lol. Gonna order another blood test in a month or so cause changes are obviously still happening.

Elize

I actually have to up my thyroid meds slightly during winter months to feel warmer. DC winters are terrible as I'm used to warmer climate of South Africa and Hong Kong.

OP
snacks

snacks

I've stopped drinking anything canned or bottled that's sourced in the US or other fluoridating countries and have drastically raised my calcium uptake. Dental fluoridation is decreasing over the last 3 or 4 days but wont post pics as my teeth are a little weird

Elize

All canned foods are histamine liberating with me. I use calcium carbonate as it warms me up. Helps with Histamine and oxalates too. I make cook and bake as much as possible myself. Paneer cheese, flat bread, crackers etc. I do not use supplements much. My thyroid meds, calcium kidney and NDT

gaze

No caffeine today, had/have mild withdrawal headache but otherwise NO energy issues whatsoever, very cool. Withdrawal headache is usually very severe, this time it's been just enough to make me slightly irritable for a few days. Thyroid seems to have a mild stimulant effect for me, not sure how it makes some sleepy

I think I'll just go off caffeine at this point. Dont think I've benefited from it much to begin with and if I restore my sensitivity to it I can probably get desired effects from it more consistently when I need to e.g. pull an all-nighter

ray says even if you have 0 reaction from caffeine, it is still benefitting your body by improving brain function and other circulatory asepects and is anti-viral (without stimulation). also coffee blocks iron from meat which is beneficial, so if I were you I'd still drink some, maybe 250-500 mg a day.

OP
snacks

snacks

ray says even if you have 0 reaction from caffeine, it is still benefitting your body by improving brain function and other circulatory asepects and is anti-viral (without stimulation). also coffee blocks iron from meat which is beneficial, so if I were you I'd still drink some, maybe 250-500 mg a day.

I've used caffeine for years and the long and short of it is that I simply don't agree that the benefits outweigh the costs, at least as far as my physiognomy is concerned

gaze

I've used caffeine for years and the long and short of it is that I simply don't agree that the benefits outweigh the costs, at least as far as my physiognomy is concerned

what are the costs exactly if you have no stimulation from it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals