Worth Everyone Watching - Transition to New Financial System

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Gotcha. When I say “little people” I mean me at the bottom buying in. The people at the top of pyramid schemes are the only ones that make money. I’m not interested in crypto, no matter how much we go back and forth. I have turned $15 dollars into $1700 at the horse races and $2 into $1200 in Keno a couple of times, and am only ahead having a little fun. Those are better odds for me and I don’t have to hold my breath for however long hoping to make as much as seven times more, getting on the financial roller coaster of the world. Fortunately I am not a gambler, but when I find myself in those situation, having to be there, I have a method for the madness and I do well for myself, in those precarious situations.

Thanks for your response and sharing how you think about things. It's great knowledge to us all

Great discussion!

Great thread OP.

Some interesting facts:
- XRP is only SEC approved crypto
- XRP is ISO 20022 approved (only a few are)
- XRP is WEF approved
- XRP is interoperable WITH banking system (not outside it, like all other crypto)
- XRP acts like infrastructure (common denominator)
- Rothschild family owns 30% of all XRP (via japanese company)

Biden administration destroyed confidence in USD due to sanctioning Russian USD in banks. Everybody got scared and is working on a solution behind the scenes (BRICS).
Biden administration keeps escalating Israel/Hamas and isn't interested in peace talks.

World War 3 is setting the stage for major catastrophe aka nukes, which will usher in the CBDC (XRP), and like OP mentioned earlier, that company is working on the solution to give you 'aid' aka CBDC within minutes, they are also making this globally scalable.

They are doing all of this on purpose to control the collapse, to maintain power/control.

This isn't new. They did this after WW1 and WW2, new financial systems were created, aka Bretton Woods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals